Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

The general idiocy and Texags delusion need no highlighting. Below is the succinct example:

image.png.d96dd0f4e24e9e975a4601f296f65680.png

They hyperventilate about how much we envy them etc. The usual projection. They get themselves all worked up and then say it's a "tu distraction." Nobody from Texas has said anything or posted on that thread.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:

GQhNjdqbEAAH_u1?format=jpg&name=largeGQhNje6bEAAx_TY?format=jpg&name=largeGQhNjftaQAA-Bfe?format=jpg&name=largeGQhj6g2aEAAJ5KM?format=jpg&name=largeGQhj6kaaMAAwn_2?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmMZ7bAAAXr-g?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmMe6bUAAAxJd?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmMgobIAAutkW?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmMjfacAAR8vG?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmPCqbkAA3lzd?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmPEIbYAEkNl1?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmPEja4AATjS6?format=jpg&name=mediumGQhmPMtaoAAxB9X?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmQ9tb0AAID9W?format=jpg&name=largeGQhmRBQaIAAKcSC?format=jpg&name=largeGQhoHuYbIAALYLE?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9dLNaUAA596T?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9dR1bwAAkLya?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9dZKbwAEb2Pd?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9daebMAAiFpQ?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9gb-aMAA_f1X?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9gjfaQAAhW3e?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9grkbgAABC-a?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9gtVaoAAJKBI?format=jpg&name=mediumGQh9kSha8AAETxk?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9kZiakAAiAzd?format=jpg&name=largeGQh9kf0akAE2C0Y?format=jpg&name=large

Yes, our softball is shit, never mind we've made the finals the last 2 years. And we will appreciate taking Schloss off your hands. Your crying and being in the fetal position claiming he wasn't that good will be glorious. 

Hmmmm a blue blood who has made more CWS appearances than any team in history, or a team that has done nothing until this year? Tough choice. And they want to name a field after him just for making the finals. They truly are retarded sub human beings. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

1. Florida State ― 24

T2. Clemson — 12

T2. North Carolina ― 12

4. Arkansas ― 11

5. Northern Colorado ― 10

Aggy can’t even break the top 5 of this list yet. We shall see if they will gain on these teams or drop off the list. 

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Tennessee gonna make em tap out, so those tears will be great 

I would be happy with Vitello, but Tennessee beating them and then Schloss decided he has gone as far as he can there and comes to work for his buddy in Austin would be so hilarious heading into the football season and their ass kicking by Notre Dame.

• Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I would be happy with Vitello, but Tennessee beating them and then Schloss decided he has gone as far as he can there and comes to work for his buddy in Austin would be so hilarious heading into the football season and their ass kicking by Notre Dame.

I have a feeling we're gonna lure Schloss.  He wants to work for a blue I would imagine. Money talks. I sincerely hope that's who CDC targets and gets. Vitello would be a great hire, too. I wouldn't complain about either, but the tears from aggy would make it that more enjoyable. It's not like we haven't stolen their coaches before and had success. I doubt this will be the last. 

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Tennessee beating them and then Schloss decided he has gone as far as he can there and comes to work for his buddy in Austin would be so hilarious heading into the football season and their ass kicking by Notre Dame.

This is a BINGO!  Would certainly restore the natural order of the world in a grand way!

Like Schloss said, "It's been a good three years."

14 hours ago, Scholz said:

I feel really bad now. I didn’t know that what I previously thought were beautiful football and baseball stadiums were absolute dumps nor did I realize our #1 athletic dept was absolutely toxic. Dang.

They have one of the finest Kroger Signatures in these United States a/k/a Kyle Field

• Haha 2

Texas has had the best Athletic Department by on the field resutls 3 of the last 4 years, but yeah aggy is much better. They are playing for their 1st meaningful championship in over 90 years. That's a great sign of a healthy AD. Their previous AD made one of the dumbest contract decisions in all of college sports, and they replaced him with a guy that oversaw an assistant coach forcing his player into a sexual relationship.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I have a feeling we're gonna lure Schloss.  He wants to work for a blue I would imagine. Money talks. I sincerely hope that's who CDC targets and gets. Vitello would be a great hire, too. I wouldn't complain about either, but the tears from aggy would make it that more enjoyable. It's not like we haven't stolen their coaches before and had success. I doubt this will be the last. 

Why didn't we get one these guys before? Aggies say they turned us down flat, but we know how credible that is. I don't want to derail the thread, but some explanation would be most welcome.

I just remembered that the classiest fans in the world with the greatest homefield advantage in history disgruntled Schlosnagle.

From 2023, On3

Jim Schlossnagle was not happy after his team’s weekend series against Portland, which featured the visiting Pilots sweeping the Aggies in College Station, Texas. However, it wasn’t because of the play of his players as Schlossnagle expressed open displeasure at some of the fans in attendance at Blue Bell Park after the final game of the series.

In the final game of the series, Texas A&M scored three runs in the bottom of the ninth as it almost completed a comeback to beat Portland. But they ended up losing 5-4.

When asked about his team staying in the game for the entire nine innings, Schlossnagle started out praising his guys before taking a detour to talk about the fans.

“I believe in ’em. I believe in ’em. I’ve been telling him the whole time, I believe in ’em,” Schlossnagle said. “This is a tough game. We get our own fans yelling at our players over the dugout. I don’t what kind of place this is but I thought there was some Aggie loyalty around here. I’ve got a dude holding up a frickin’ newspaper on one of the dance teams over on the other side. But I don’t know. I need to keep my mouth shut but I’m excited for our team, excited for the crowd, happy for the core. The crowd played a big role in the game long as they keep cheering for our guys.”

Looks like the dickheads who made themselves famous this year at the CWS are not the exception.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We had an interim AD doing the hiring, first and foremost, and there was zero evidence of institutional support at the time. That whole endeavor was an unmitigated disaster from start to finish.

Thanks. I have no memory of the process. After pulling Augie Garrido, Pierce seemed strange to a person only casually following. 

Posted (edited)

This is a pretty amazing thread of comments.  It's from LSU 247. 

I'll post the entire thread, so I'm not - even unintentionally - guilty of cherry-picking.

Secretariat rooting for a loss?

image.thumb.png.9f5b210edd2731090e46b2929ace3e20.png

(Note the upvotes)

image.thumb.png.7efa3e13a827341c1b554d72adbe229a.png

LSUBaller - Aggies have been fakely winning natties since 1939 ...

image.thumb.png.22748ea553795431b40f0d6a582c8fe2.png

CenLA Tiger despises equivocation.  And Aggies.

image.thumb.png.00450e4d1ebfc576a00fde43a78508c9.png

jrustyrich skewers with pithiness. 

image.thumb.png.592761e517740710110f5d6c616b6e3c.png

Familiarity breeds contempt. Especially for Ags.

image.thumb.png.12fecea7f94a909ef035bb9f4cb2059a.png

image.thumb.png.1f2380c44c7183017b321095457d4737.png

image.thumb.png.f37736e8a8c9ed02fbf69f01687ea386.png

dolphinatic76 is the smartest dolphinatic yet!

image.thumb.png.b014bebd414a927ef8dff19db3ca797a.png

image.thumb.png.bb03cf208c7dda5ae8434fc018476f01.png

deauxboy2 - tell us about the day you first met Satyanash?

image.thumb.png.a61a288aed79837c2d14650dd6d77c55.png

hartjb - that's spoken like a real Man,son!!

image.thumb.png.3f1fcc8c752f4a44632da96558b86b5e.png

TwistedTiger66 - an Aggie loss, and his cup of joy runneth over.

image.thumb.png.69dc5f9ec41b5826e2133a37f709bf82.png

Is cout12 in the bumper-sticker business?  We wonder.

image.thumb.png.993004af39d149defb24aa03add2621b.png

LsULZ ... 

image.thumb.png.885a3c84231bf3a41eb2843f671d2320.png

image.thumb.png.6af80e29f31929165d0e04416195b681.png

Millerball3 is careless with his whispers ... 

image.thumb.png.6232b45175ea34cc593fad4d6acc4b71.png

Uh oh ... the Texas boogeyman cometh ... 

image.thumb.png.4d770e124173e9e34dcbc2d68ac9e1e2.png

image.thumb.png.791bfcb45b7a3e03703d59379c14fb62.png

Highroller 99 (aka Ian BOyd's anti-matter)

image.thumb.png.572b32b0295664ca97c8deee8d815942.png

!!! CTJ has a Cajun sock !!!

image.thumb.png.dbf11406937e0a1abee599592a675aa1.png

!!! CTJ has TWO Cajun socks !!!

image.thumb.png.2c99353fd7c86ca65358582e3ede067b.png

image.thumb.png.6210dfa81d17f061d21faac8c9ab94a9.png

image.thumb.png.9a5583e5b29bc48d95aa4b71563cec88.png

image.thumb.png.dae74e067188ce01bcf76d197efbfb31.png

The mods are ALWAYS neutral ... lulz.

image.thumb.png.9d2302cd5a3e19346256ed193d934ab8.png

image.png

Edited by Getafix
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Thanks. I have no memory of the process. After pulling Augie Garrido, Pierce seemed strange to a person only casually following. 

Mike Perrin was in charge, and it was such a clusterfuck of leaks that most of our Tier 1 candidates got significant raises before we settled on like our 10th choice in Pierce. I hope Texas never has a president as bad as Fenves again because he really fucked up the athletic deparment for almost a decade.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Gotta love the ag crowing about A&M coaches rarely leaving for a bigger/better program.  I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that by the time coaches are done crapping the bed at A&M, no program worth a damn wants to have anything to do with them.

And the fact that no one is trying to poach their coaches. We're good, thanks anyway.

Edited by Mikey4
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Those guys don’t realize that Texas baseball is Kentucky basketball and Alabama football?

No they really don't. It's wild every time they downplay this job. 

14 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Gotta love the ag crowing about A&M coaches rarely leaving for a bigger/better program.  I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that by the time coaches are done crapping the bed at A&M, no program worth a damn wants to have anything to do with them.

This point is correct but they have also lost a coach in 2/3 of the major men's sports to the bluest of blue bloods. Just one to more to complete the trifecta. 

Football- Bryant to Alabama

Basketball- Gillespie to Kentucky 

Baseball- Schloss to Texas?

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

No they really don't. It's wild every time they downplay this job. 

This point is correct but they have also lost a coach in 2/3 of the major men's sports to the bluest of blue bloods. Just one to more to complete the trifecta. 

Football- Bryant to Alabama

Basketball- Gillespie to Kentucky 

Baseball- Schloss to Texas?

I believe we stole their tennis coach who won a few NC here, and few others. 

The Disch is a legendary place, Blue Bell is a place no one knows lol. Texas is a blue blood# aggy is a nobody. 

Gee, I wonder if we have the money and prestige to get their coach? According to their logic we spend an absurd amount on players, but we also don't have money to buy a coach. Their logic is something else. 

• Hook 'Em 3