Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy shit. I am drowning in Aggie tears. Somebody make it stop! Wait ... no, don't do that. 

Tits and clicks. She went from insisting aggy has more money than Texas to this. Honey, you work for an organization that Portnoy repurchased for a dollar. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Thank you. Billy is on right now and the butthurt is flowing like Niagra Falls. 

I turned it on to hear the meeting of geniuses that is Olin Buchanan and William Liucci (wearing his best ball cap and sweatshirt!) feed the notion that Texas wanted to hurt A&M with the announcement about Pierce on the day of the big game. Schlossnagle was complicit since he didn't blow his top and call off the deal. 

Evil all around. I could only take the two mush mouths for about 4 minutes. They carry on the remarkable delusion that what they are saying is obvious and everyone obviously agrees with them. 

A coach took a job at a better place. That razor of Occam would cut their throats should they utter it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

It's fun to follow cult work its way through something that should be absolutely shattering to their self-perceived aura of exceptionalism. 

Aggy's rationalization within the last 24 hours seems to be: It's OK that he's going to our arch-rival Texas, because that's the nature of the game. But it's unconscionable that he lied to a reporter about leaving Texas A&M. That's what we really care about. It's not that he's spurning A&M for our biggest rival. It's that he misled us. 

The beauty of this deflection is that it allows them to compartmentalize the reality that Texas is a more desirable place for elite coaches, that Texas is daddy. It allows them to ignore the fact that they got punked in the most embarrassing way. With this rationalization, their baseball coach is not leaving because aggy is a second-class citizen in Texas that never wins championships, has dopey traditions, and shitty administrators. The real cause of Schloss' departure is that he's a lying motherfucker who deserves the cesspool of Austin. Aggy is elite. Schloss is scum. We'll kick his ass. 

It's glorious.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy shit. I am drowning in Aggie tears. Somebody make it stop! Wait ... no, don't do that. 

She's really pretty. So, moving on.

ETA: The world doesn't really need another RomaVicta post, so I'll append this.

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Schlossnagle already has his Twitter decked out in Texas baseball. Dude is ready to fucking let it rip!

The man pretty clearly had problems with the cult. The comment I've cited a few times about Aggies giving his players a hard time at their field. The hecklers at the series. We can only imagine what a shock the whole "You're now a member of the Aggie family who loves everything Aggie, have you seen the facilitiesfacilitiesfacilities, here's some koolaid." routine.

They should actually be grateful he said all the right things as long as he did. Their spite, as we all know, is further evidence of just how deranged their cult is. I wonder what the 2%ers think about this place they went to for a degree. 

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

My favorite part is Luicci claiming he knew all along.  He called Jim and asked him what was up back in May!!  Billy is such a power player that the strength of Texags gives him a direct line to the head Baseball coach the day before the tournament started so he personally can call him out!  

I need to catch my breath. I can’t stop laughing. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I turned it on to hear the meeting of geniuses that is Olin Buchanan and William Liucci (wearing his best ball cap and sweatshirt!) feed the notion that Texas wanted to hurt A&M with the announcement about Pierce on the day of the big game. Schlossnagle was complicit since he didn't blow his top and call off the deal. 

Evil all around. I could only take the two mush mouths for about 4 minutes. They carry on the remarkable delusion that what they are saying is obvious and everyone obviously agrees with them. 

A coach took a job at a better place. That razor of Occam would cut their throats should they utter it.

It’s hilarious.

Anyone with a brain would realize Texas didn’t want the news out on the day of their championship loss. Pierce had been fired weeks before. The news getting out was Pierce and Bohls/Zwerneman trying to blow the deal up just like Z tried to do with the SEC move.

Zwerneman is who is an unethical piece of shit… an incompetent unethical piece of shit who is now 0-2 at it. And of course, “anyone with a brain” excludes the whole of Texas A&M’s fanbase. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

My favorite part is Luicci claiming he knew all along.  He called Jim and asked him what was up back in May!!  Billy is such a power player that the strength of Texags gives him a direct line to the head Baseball coach the day before the tournament started so he personally can call him out!  

Oh no, the best was "we've become extremely good friends in the last 3 years"

99.9% chance Schloss was like "this fucking fat dork trying to ride my nuts, again" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2