Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Bill Superman is one of the more hilarious, unaware, and unhinged posters they have. I love it. 

The funniest part about all of these takes on integrity and doing things the right way is that ATM has, repeatedly, cheated throughout its history. They just signed and destroyed the last and greatest bagman class of all time. They just did this and are reaping their just desserts from it, and yet that is lost on them as they speak indignantly about a guy taking a job for another entity for a better environment and more money - something that happens all over this country everyday. 

This goes back to forever.  When I was a little kid in the late '60s, my father always said, "The aggies are never any good unless they're cheating.  And they always get caught.  So the next time they have a good team, you know they are going to get in trouble."

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Re: their views on the portal entries:

image.png.065a708faf78100770578ce023eb22ff.png

They all threw a series that came down to the final out in Game 3.

I love this logic.  The deal was done before the super regional at least and the staff and players conspired to get them to the CWS, through to the championship series, win the first game and waited until the final out to pull the rug out from under the fans just to fuck with them.   Imagine what that group can do at Texas when they try to win!

• Hook 'Em 1

if you're a heterosexual and like women in chaps, then yeah. If you like retards who scream at an opposing coach about a murder-suicide and milkmen prancing around and doing cult hands signals and making weird noises, then he knew the entire time he had to move on quickly. He knew 3 years of weirdos and psychos was enough for him. 

IMG_9563.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.28318e4e5b660b5cf40676681426ea64.png

image.thumb.png.54943c553118cab31446091be907a49c.png

aggy are infested with a brain parasite that is a cross between "chosen people" and "exceptionalism"

sometimes the proof is at the very front of their caterwauling....   like the defense of the florida coach hecklers..... "they only paid $20 each for tickets".....  wtf?  that somehow makes sense to aggy as a defense for abhorrent behavior......

and above.... "Jim informed me of his desire to leave Texas A&M"

that's not what he said.  when you are quitting you say "i quit" or "i am resigning" not "i have a desire to quit" or "i want to quit", with the implication being that aggy had agency in his departure, that aggy permission, agreement, alignment, blessing, concurrence, etc., was required for his departure to be "allowed"

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

Spider Man Lol GIF

ANY other group of people, and I would think this was just satire, and over the top, at that.

But these guys are actually serious.

image.thumb.png.40a18322e7edfef017fcac4a58ff2b13.png

Question:  What did the narrator say ... ? 😂  😂  😂.

This is classic Aggie bullshit. The cheesy, high morality act combined with a total lack of perspective. It's fucking college baseball, not a war.

Now, go play solider with the Corps and wave your sword indignantly in the general direction of Austin (if you know which direction that is).  

Man that TexAgs radio segment is delicious! So much butthurt…especially from the baseball analyst dude about halfway into the show who is big time mad…and big time hurt since he had (now departed) members of the baseball staff at his wedding. So I guess they owed him never leaving his beloved aggy

63ab0138df3eb300fdc6dcf45a401446.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheAuditor said:

I love this logic.  The deal was done before the super regional at least and the staff and players conspired to get them to the CWS, through to the championship series, win the first game and waited until the final out to pull the rug out from under the fans just to fuck with them.   Imagine what that group can do at Texas when they try to win!

for sure, the catcher for aggy had to be in on it with Schloss

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Goodman said:

If this has been posted then good, can't be posted enough. Brauny level of butthurt around 6:15 is the best, he's livid that his career of being a bitch for texags ruined memories of his wedding..

denzel-washington-laughing.gif

That's the biggest problem with texaggy. They have to be a part of the story instead of covering the story. You can be a fan our team and still be a fucking journalist. This is why we will always laugh at them, they pretend to be journalists and get butt hurt when a story goes a different direction than they way they had hoped.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1