Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I cannot get enough of the Aggie tears.  This is truly a glorious day.

Aggie right now reminds me of a dude I worked with in Austin in the 90’s.  He got involved with a married woman.  She decided she wanted to leave her husband and ended up moving in with him.  He thought he won the lottery.  I told him many times that if she would cheat in her husband with you, why do think she won’t cheat on you?  His answer was “She truly loves me and only cheated because of me.”  3 years later she left him for another guy.  He couldn’t believe it. Called her every name in the book. We tried to tell him.  The guy she ended up with was the person she wanted all along.  He was in a relationship.  It ended. They got together and is still marred to him. This kind of sums up Aggies baseball for the last 3 years. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I cannot get enough of the Aggie tears.  This is truly a glorious day.

Aggie right now reminds me of a dude I worked with in Austin in the 90’s.  He got involved with a married woman.  She decided she wanted to leave her husband and ended up moving in with him.  He thought he won the lottery.  I told him many times that if she would cheat in her husband with you, why do think she won’t cheat on you?  His answer was “She truly loves me and only cheated because of me.”  3 years later she left him for another guy.  He couldn’t believe it. Called her every name in the book. We tried to tell him.  The guy she ended up with was the person she wanted all along.  He was in a relationship.  It ended. They got together and is still marred to him. This kind of sums up Aggies baseball for the last 3 years. 

Can you put that together in a Venn diagram or something?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Can you put that together in a Venn diagram or something?

You love her, and she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win
And so it goes until the day you die
This thing they call love it's gonna make you cry
I've been through diamonds, I've been through minks
All I can say is, love stinks

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You love her, and she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win
And so it goes until the day you die
This thing they call love it's gonna make you cry
I've been through diamonds, I've been through minks
All I can say is, love stinks

I think I got Jay Geils at least. He liked centerfolds. I thought aggie liked sheep.

• Hook 'Em 1

Most people I know who went to Texas know about nothing about Texas baseball. Only a a few friends probably even know that there has been a coaching change. 

I couldn’t have told you the name of the Texas coach or A&M’s coach a month ago, but I did remember that TCU’s coach went to A&M within the last 5 to 7 years. 🤷‍♂️

I know more now and think that it’s funny, but this is barely a sigh on the national sports scene. 

Full Disclosure: I am also nose deep in all of the Euro & Copa America soccer going on right now while keeping an eye on the grass court tennis season leading up to Wimbledon. Before that I was all about the Stars & Mavericks and the ladies softballers up until they lost to OU in the WCWS.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

That's the biggest problem with texaggy. They have to be a part of the story instead of covering the story. You can be a fan our team and still be a fucking journalist. This is why we will always laugh at them, they pretend to be journalists and get butt hurt when a story goes a different direction than they way they had hoped.

Don't forget about the texags & ags AD connection, these idiots truly feel they we're a part of the reason they were having success. That's truly why their pussy hurts, he "did them favors" and promoted things..now he realizes what that his job description is being a bitch. Likely had fights with his wife on wanting to name his kids and pets after our now staff.

image.png.2c8ef291c5cb87b43d683728ca9adfa8.png

image.png.84deb04cba2001abe2007ea35c2e5671.png

Yes, if you lose sight of pursuing a natty, it will be difficult to win them. Your sight on that pursuit is what has made you such a dominant national powerhouse in football.

image.png.73c4da00753fdc487512f208f6f04a03.png

image.png.dae1caa02420e9280df571ce740c71a6.png

1 Chickenshit pearl clutching.

2 Infantile fantasies. Same ones that led the skinny corps guy to pull a sword on the SMU cheerleaders.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy shit. I am drowning in Aggie tears. Somebody make it stop! Wait ... no, don't do that. 

"I'm not mad that he's going to Texas, I'm mad that he gave a vague non-answer at a press conference." 

lol. Coping/lying to themselves the same way the tech tards did. "I'm not mad that Beard left us for Texas, I'm mad at the way he did it."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Honestly, it's a good day for aggy. They looooove to play the victim. They looooove to be aggrieved. They looooove to think that the evil SIPs and the SEC are conspiring against them. Now they get to bear this enormous grudge and grievance for the next two decades. They'll get off on that forever. This is the crucible by which the pure aggies are revealed and the frauds are exposed, and all that bullshit.

Then there are the heroes.  TexAgs guy who asked the question and what shot down by Schloss is Davy Crockett, defending the Alamo. He will not be forgotten. Looch knew the whole time but didn't say anything because he wanted to let the guys enjoy their national title run. He was close with Schloss, had the scoop, but wanted to let the aggies enjoy their moment. What a guy. So informed, but such a dyed-in-the-wool ag. Another hero.

image.thumb.png.56d0870deb7c45785bfd7a77b8180d28.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Brauny this morning: 

FtquiYnXsAEeYxx.jpg

Exactly. “Members of their staff were at my wedding and they lied to my face about leaving for tu.”

The best part of the podcast was Looch daring/ordering Olin to attend Schloss’ press conference 2 hours before it was set to start. The dumb bastard gets up in the middle of the broadcast and hauls ass to Austin to “cover” it for TexAgs. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Not a chance on the fucking planet that first post happened.  Not a chance.  God they are insufferable, just have to keep lying to protect their feelings.

Oh it happened. We've all worked with the aggy in the office and have as little interaction with them as possible. This time though, he knows that "there's a reason for it". Sips are embarrassed. Not like the thousand other interactions where we walk away from them and avoid contact just because they're insufferable. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.707649edcbb7a335313f26de8c328d6c.png

Ah, the genius steps forth in wrath.

image.png.68ed785263f88156c8397fd5048fe33e.png

Brutus wasn't a traitor, he actually cared about the republic. And he didn't just "fall on a sword" like some luckless freshman in the corps who stumbled into a senior's room to escape homoerotic hazing from the manliest of men. Brutus threw himself on his sword, you fucking idiot.

What a turnip.

Buchanan is completely and totally unhinged. 

He thinks he is being clever, and maybe he is, wrt his Ag audience. Brutus and Judas are two of the three traitors tortured for eternity in the deepest circle of hell, in Dante’s Inferno, chewed constantly by Satan himself. 

Jeez, Olin, chill. It’s just a game. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.2c8ef291c5cb87b43d683728ca9adfa8.png

image.png.84deb04cba2001abe2007ea35c2e5671.png

Yes, if you lose sight of pursuing a natty, it will be difficult to win them. Your sight on that pursuit is what has made you such a dominant national powerhouse in football.

image.png.73c4da00753fdc487512f208f6f04a03.png

image.png.dae1caa02420e9280df571ce740c71a6.png

1 Chickenshit pearl clutching.

2 Infantile fantasies. Same ones that led the skinny corps guy to pull a sword on the SMU cheerleaders.

And we all know how that turned out.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

We need to give this hallowed event a nickname and celebrate it yearly. Considering all their bitch ass comparisons to Game of Thrones..   maybe the Maroon Wedding? 

Tearful Tuesday, The Tuesday of Tears, Aggy Tears Tuesday, etc. It’s the tears we’ll remember. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Burnt Orange Wedding, IMO

I was debating which to go with but I think Maroon, in being a shade of red, would more easily make the mental connection to the reference when brought up without a direct GOT mention. Both work though. I also like the Schlossining as suggested just now above. 

• Hook 'Em 3

After he made the deal, he purposely lost to the Vols in the SEC tournament, then to cover up his betrayal he conspired with t.u. to look like he wanted to beat them in the regional and pretended to want to win in Omaha until sip hater Kirk Bohls leaked the news they fired their coach. That's why he found out his cover-up was going to fail, so he purposely lost game 3 and lied to TexAgs in the press conference.