Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Analyzing an article written about how A&M hasn't done much with its 12 year head start in the SEC and maybe moving to the BIG is for them.  Top of page 2:

image.png.9762ba5dec76fcc7b3dc46d855ef733c.png

image.png.8d00e3528aa4a0d22b993d6f8aabcab8.png

Yes, you honest soul. You sat in your study and did your analysis without consulting the other thousand Aggie posts puking out the same conclusion. No, you soberly determined that 1975 was the correct watershed moment because you believe you became "normal" then. Straight up facts. You didn't even consider the straight up facts from below:

image.png.60ab218222fd83d589a7e743e129bac0.png

That 3-19 run really shouldn't count because A&M was pre-normal. Oh, actually it's worse than 3-19. I just had trouble getting the prior 2-11-1 part of the schedule to fit.

Now, back to history and straight up facts.

image.png.6a6d88effc0c596e7659690217c41635.png

We see how their dead even period begins as they've become "normal."

Hell, we were even out of Viet Nam. All the manly soldiers boys have nowhere to go. They got girls and "non-regs" (exactly how all normal schools refer to students not in the ROTC or ROTC Auxilliary). Fuck stompings have resumed. But, our esteemed analyst now eases on by this to when he was in school. Indeed, the Aggies prevailed for a while. He likes to mention the 90s, but let's pick it up from above, shall we?

image.png.a266b9abd7fa3a17c042b688e13daf57.png

Another bit of rough road for the normalized Aggies. But something changes!

image.png.3fd547b6b67ac12717ee7f65268e515d.png

The dear old Aggies are 12-6 versus the Ebil Longhorns. With a six game win streak and a five game win streak. Full normalcy is achieved. They are now the awakened giant. Jackie Sherrill is a miracle worker. They're on their way to equality or dominance just as the fellow has been saying all along. I won't make mention of the sanctions they incurred. I don't need to.

Let's see how the Aggies continue in their rightful place:

image.png.e35108c03bb8d9ac533d3f1d02fe6932.png

What's this? Did we have another foreign war? Did the number of non-regs crash to give way to their various versions of the ROTC? NO GIRLS?!?!?!?!

It's a national conspiracy! In every game but the last, Texas is ranked in the top ten for 8 of the 9 times then won. Shouldn't the newly normal Ags be right up there, too? The unfairness of never being in the top ten going into their final game of the season!

image.png.fb3ecf27ff8b3f4ea9679aa7e6d63814.png

1 Later part of the last century, absolutely.

2 No, you were not and are not. You can't hang your hat on a single run surrounded by Texas dominating you.

3 Yep. Just one magical year. The rest was shit. Ten win seasons. Bowl victories over Ohio State and Michigan. Beating the fuck out of the dead even (that is just facts!) fully normal Aggies, playing in a second national championship game in 2009, and narrowly missing another in 2008 with arguably the best team in the period. 

4 Fuck you, nut-rider. 77-0 in the third quarter ring any bells, Mr. Dead Even

5 Nobody really even knows who the Longhorns are anymore. That 4-5 run the Ags put on us after 1975 destroyed the brand. Sad, really.

He then descends into jiberish. The norm. Just as the norm is Texas kicking A&M's nuts up around their neck.

And I’m not going to re-post some cursory stuff I’ve done before, but the nonsense about corps and boys only is just that—nonsense. Go and look at what the real all-male military academies were doing in every decade that TAMU says they couldn’t be competitive.  That’s right, Army and Navy were not just being competitive, but in many decades posting double-digit wins against top-flight competition and winning MNCs. 

GTFO, Aggie. You’re drunk.  And stupid. Not a good way to go through life. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Analyzing an article written about how A&M hasn't done much with its 12 year head start in the SEC and maybe moving to the BIG is for them.  Top of page 2:

image.png.9762ba5dec76fcc7b3dc46d855ef733c.png

image.png.8d00e3528aa4a0d22b993d6f8aabcab8.png

Yes, you honest soul. You sat in your study and did your analysis without consulting the other thousand Aggie posts puking out the same conclusion. No, you soberly determined that 1975 was the correct watershed moment because you believe you became "normal" then. Straight up facts. You didn't even consider the straight up facts from below:

image.png.60ab218222fd83d589a7e743e129bac0.png

That 3-19 run really shouldn't count because A&M was pre-normal. Oh, actually it's worse than 3-19. I just had trouble getting the prior 2-11-1 part of the schedule to fit.

Now, back to history and straight up facts.

image.png.6a6d88effc0c596e7659690217c41635.png

We see how their dead even period begins as they've become "normal."

Hell, we were even out of Viet Nam. All the manly soldiers boys have nowhere to go. They got girls and "non-regs" (exactly how all normal schools refer to students not in the ROTC or ROTC Auxilliary). Fuck stompings have resumed. But, our esteemed analyst now eases on by this to when he was in school. Indeed, the Aggies prevailed for a while. He likes to mention the 90s, but let's pick it up from above, shall we?

image.png.a266b9abd7fa3a17c042b688e13daf57.png

Another bit of rough road for the normalized Aggies. But something changes!

image.png.3fd547b6b67ac12717ee7f65268e515d.png

The dear old Aggies are 12-6 versus the Ebil Longhorns. With a six game win streak and a five game win streak. Full normalcy is achieved. They are now the awakened giant. Jackie Sherrill is a miracle worker. They're on their way to equality or dominance just as the fellow has been saying all along. I won't make mention of the sanctions they incurred. I don't need to.

Let's see how the Aggies continue in their rightful place:

image.png.e35108c03bb8d9ac533d3f1d02fe6932.png

What's this? Did we have another foreign war? Did the number of non-regs crash to give way to their various versions of the ROTC? NO GIRLS?!?!?!?!

It's a national conspiracy! In every game but the last, Texas is ranked in the top ten for 8 of the 9 times then won. Shouldn't the newly normal Ags be right up there, too? The unfairness of never being in the top ten going into their final game of the season!

image.png.fb3ecf27ff8b3f4ea9679aa7e6d63814.png

1 Later part of the last century, absolutely.

2 No, you were not and are not. You can't hang your hat on a single run surrounded by Texas dominating you.

3 Yep. Just one magical year. The rest was shit. Ten win seasons. Bowl victories over Ohio State and Michigan. Beating the fuck out of the dead even (that is just facts!) fully normal Aggies, playing in a second national championship game in 2009, and narrowly missing another in 2008 with arguably the best team in the period. 

4 Fuck you, nut-rider. 77-0 in the third quarter ring any bells, Mr. Dead Even

5 Nobody really even knows who the Longhorns are anymore. That 4-5 run the Ags put on us after 1975 destroyed the brand. Sad, really.

He then descends into jiberish. The norm. Just as the norm is Texas kicking A&M's nuts up around their neck.

i've always liked @RomaVicta's posts...

but mocking and demolishing aggy ridiculousness RomVicta is by far best RomaVicta 😄🤘

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

And I’m not going to re-post some cursory stuff I’ve done before, but the nonsense about corps and boys only is just that—nonsense. Go and look at what the real all-male military academies were doing in every decade that TAMU says they couldn’t be competitive.  That’s right, Army and Navy were not just being competitive, but in many decades posting double-digit wins against top-flight competition and winning MNCs. 

Yes - aggy we actually played the Naval Academy in ‘63 for the NC. They actually also had the Heisman Trophy winner on their roster.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

"it's been proven that all schools in the sec will now be competing on a more even foot - i think the old "branding" the sips had in this regard actually died in 1975, but so many people simply forget it"

this is world-class jibberish, but i want to try to unpack it

what "branding" did we have that "died" in 1975?

when the royal era ended we did not wander the wilderness

i can't figure this one out

as far as "so many people", who, which people, are, were, or have forgotten what?

i.e. have the unknown people forgotten about the sec/evenfootproven thing (whatever that is) or have the unnkown people forgotten about the "old sips branding" (whatever that is) "dying" in 1975?

someday all of these caps should be fed in to an ai algorithm used to author (fabricate) religious texts

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, nnm said:

I love how they conveniently keep all of the vacated wins from their NCAA probations of the 80s and 90s. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The SEC move was strategic and understandable.

The BIG move (not that I think there's any real truth to it) would be suicide.  

And yet you can count on zero fingers the times aggy hasn't made the stupidest decision possible. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nnm said:

If they want to pretend records only count from '75 forward, they need to turn in all of their national championship trophies (including the fake ones), a Heisman trophy, and most of their conference championship trophies.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

63% acceptance rate is "having high academic standards"?

It’s a vocational diploma mill and their grads can hardly speak English. Not a good school.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, linux said:

The horns tears thread must have been very very lonely last year, cut Gary some slack you needed an insane red ass to have kept it alive.

They didn't fail sustaining a thread. They just ran out of lies.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, nnm said:

Don’t think this has been posted above. 

That sure sounds a lot like throwing a fit to get your way in the conference.

Almost like what they did in the Big 12, always voting for unequal revenue sharing. Oh, and what they always accuse us of doing.

Funny thing is-they'd get into the Big 10 and the Big 10 would probably f them over too, haha.  Poor aggy
As much as I'd like to be free of aggy, (the T-day game could be piggy for all I care) I don't like the idea of the B1G having a recruiting footprint in Texas.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Funny thing is-they'd get into the Big 10 and the Big 10 would probably f them over too, haha.  Poor aggy

They’re aggy. Life fucks them over by their own decisions and doings everyday.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1