Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

image.png.30c4f586724d73ed68963062b08f70c5.png

Ā 

This is actually on page 54 of my BOMC Manifesto I'm working on.Ā 

The first goal is to turn everyone against Vanderbilt , and the bottom of the bottom feeders on ratings as way to make room for FSU and VTech to the SEC.Ā 

From there the natural question becomes 'lets do performance ratings based league payouts' , thus making sure A&M gets knocked down a few pegsĀ 

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

ā€¦He couldn't find a single thing that he could claim for A&M. Nothing. Zero. No big rivalry game that anybody cares about. No achievements to crow about. Only reflected and stolen glory.

You sir have obviously never seen an aggy/Gamecocks game. The stuff of legends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is amazing how much they don't understand about THE brands in college football. It's not fucking FSU and Clemson. Shit, FSU has so little brand that their 13-0 team got left out of the 4-team playoff for 12-1 Alabama.

You can tell an aggyā€¦ you just canā€™t tell him much!

Marble heads those fucks.

i think back to the "standing offer" that filled a thousand jizz jars when i watch their transmogrification of the "gentleman's agreement" which in the last 30 days has been backdated 12 years as part of the consensus reality with ZERO primary or contemporary sources which discussed it, cited it, even a passing mention.Ā  anything.Ā  any source.Ā  any citation.Ā  bueller.

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.1c2c727b52b3e50c68d6e55665280fb7.png

Yes. Of course. The world is watching to see who does better. The partĀ  of the world that's in College Station, Bryan. and the burbs of Houston.

image.png.3f9891325564046735bef4f56d2bce4d.png

The remora and the shark are not joined at the hip.

image.png.86ff2dfa72742ebfe7aa5e4db35062dd.png

Yes, we had a real shot when 800 pound gorilla fled to the SEC. A&M made the Big 12 so hard.

Hell, we beat them in 98 when they won their last championship. Twenty-five years ago.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

You know, the ā€œ12th Manā€ really can be ultra loud. That made a big difference back in the ā€˜80s. Their home crowd would be so loud, and then the Ag defense would shift, and the opposing QB would try to call out an audible, but his team couldnā€™t hear him.Ā 
Ā 
That was 40 years ago. Shortly after, teams developed visual signals for audibling in noisy environments. Since that innovation, home crowds can make noise, but they just canā€™t rattle and disrupt an offense like before.Ā 
Ā 
40 years. The Ags are still hopeful they can make a difference with their yelling.Ā 
40 years ago students didn't have distractions like phones. Granted aggy has done a good job indoctrinating the student body into the cult, most know all the "yells" by memory to the tiniest detail.

If only the grads that diploma mill churns out were as detail oriented in whatever field they chose to study.

1 hour ago, Gut Wagon said:

IMG_2873.thumb.jpeg.dbbffd5c3db0dcd26ac0c08c45c86949.jpeg

I've been assured that aggy has more money than we do, so this shouldn't be among their grievances. But it of course is, because they had to shell out the GDP of Paraguay to get rid of Jimbo.Ā 

Just remember they had the #1 portal class in the country, even though they lost more talent than they brought back in.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.1c2c727b52b3e50c68d6e55665280fb7.png

Yes. Of course. The world is watching to see who does better. The partĀ  of the world that's in College Station, Bryan. and the burbs of Houston.

image.png.3f9891325564046735bef4f56d2bce4d.png

The remora and the shark are not joined at the hip.

image.png.86ff2dfa72742ebfe7aa5e4db35062dd.png

Yes, we had a real shot when 800 pound gorilla fled to the SEC. A&M made the Big 12 so hard.

Hell, we beat them in 98 when they won their last championship. Twenty-five years ago.

God I love these. Please don't ever stop with doing these. It's truly a highlight of the day.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ousux said:

40 years ago students didn't have distractions like phones. Granted aggy has done a good job indoctrinating the student body into the cult, most know all the "yells" by memory to the tiniest detail.

If only the grads that diploma mill churns out were as detail oriented in whatever field they chose to study.

I'm not even kidding, but around 15 years ago my cousin and her now ex (both aggy grads) and their moronic friends began singing their school song while looking at me (the only UT grad), and i Ā was embarrassed for them. I couldn't even make eye contact.Ā 

Later, she came up to me and asked if there were any hard feelings, and I just asked if they felt like they were on the same planne of existence as the rest of us, and asked if she were embarrassed. Of course she wasn't. But she did somehow end up bringing somewhere around 10-12 hot aggie chicks. So, basically their entire student body of hot women.Ā 

But they did give me directions to the venue for food and alcohol.

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Haha 1

image.png.8f736bf414580803c442e98b535a59f3.png

1Ā Ā spacer.png

2 A new Texag fact is born. Sadly for you, we don't have to try to convince anyone that our program is more prestigious than yours. I'm sure Bama is grateful for you standing up for them.

image.png.89094ba9d8a70e25d1f80b3ac041afb1.png

Ā 

image.png.fa2e021d3ae0ff8f315fb273c365f8b3.png

Profound.Ā 

Hard schedule:

image.png.8bc7b929a729dc1e612e458751e894e4.png

Easy schedule:

image.png.27a1efcc0bf50f3f4a032183db5f8bba.png

Looking like a Pulitzer for Olin.Ā image.png.4c56bd6686a4bd501f3270220fa5b931.png

This message apparently arrived via telegram:

image.png.b72aa729813bbfa630ec5dff83eac053.png

image.png.175630e43745443af7f8af42a661b4a0.png

image.png.43bb1c01157195d0c07db6138dd2510b.png

He borrowed William's mother's Camry yesterday to rush up to Dallas to ask the tough questions. The car threw a rod in Corsicana. Otherwise, Sark would have been in deep shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Holy shit, two humility weeks including at aggy. Do they realize you get humility when you lose something you aren't expecting to lose. They are now saying Texas should be favored over their own team, but aggy will humble them. These dumbasses are so stupid.

Posted (edited)

I listened to Sark's SEC-days press conference last night and somehow Olin was one of 4 from the media who were picked to ask questions. The bumbling idiot was so nervous he barely managed to get his dumb question about rivalries out of his mouth.Ā  Sark was gracious in his response and knocked the answer out of the park. Olin's a fucking moron and imo he seems like he was deprived of oxygen at-birth. NTTAWWT

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Aggy is really going to be bitter about this Gentlemans agreement that may or maybe didn't happen, and definitely not on paper, for the next 50 yearsĀ 

we are so fortunate to live in the current simulation .....

we, the ESiPN subsidiary, have returned, like Lazarus, except we were resurrected by The Devil Snakey, and we are now in the era after the death of Jesus (Jimbo? the bonfire 12?Ā  dog 9?) and before the future aggy Council of Nicea (a.d. 325) to be named the Council of Talkiebird (December, 2024)

in the pre-simulation timeline this era was known as Paleo-Christianity and everything to do with Christianity was totally unsettled

right now, everything aggy took for granted, and with which they have been imprinting each other at fishcamp for the last 50+ years, is totally up in the air

we see this with the flailing and thrashing about that roma is capping for us in adjacent posts

aggy are roiling with uncertainty and doubt, like a molten T-1000

here in the post-9/11 21st century, the age of reason has ended and we have transitioned to the age of un-truth, or more commonly, the post-truth era

so aggy have their work cut out for them, as they are having to condense about 150 years of debate in to 1 offseason, where the Apostolic and Patristic eras are being compiled and compared simultaneously

so, the gentlemen's agreement could become like the Holy Trinity, or like the Book of Judith, get relegated to Apocrypha status, depending on how the Ministry of Information decides what makes the docket for final canonical debate, around about the time the coaster takes it's 2nd crash in October

Edited by Hagbard Celine
  • Hook 'Em 1

Reading too much Olin can really kill your standards.

image.png.16fd3666522684b60e28fa165ab5754a.png

Cue the hysteria! OMG! OMG! OMG!

image.png.a7eb321ba69fe8312488b72bbc52a2f1.png

image.png.b7055fac714e0b2b2d99c119ec0ceff9.png

image.png.83c0e7d5040dd37920f6f740631b1243.png

This guy kind of explains it:

image.png.f15e81c8ae2afb9bd87cbc9eddbfbe79.png

image.png.466c5363e61f41f6d1251436b46ccf4b.png

It doesn't just look immature, my friend.

But he makes a good point about Aggie wit and taste:

image.png.b8787443a449da9759737929ab072aa3.png

image.png.331b1315e4a6154d000b73cee7a3ddeb.png

spacer.png

They berate Richardson as though he is a Longhorn. He's not..image.png.951e1b10f3a5ab3bd7bfaee8d89ff237.png

Lastly, accompanied by the usual irony deafness, they turn to William as the standard:

image.png.2204b71a0e291aabdff5cc0afad7d0ef.png

He's redefining class for middle-aged men:

image.png.c27a144249e8e3995eebfe7f9538cc39.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Werenā€™t lamborghinis too flashy or something just about a month ago when Texas was using them for recruiting purposes? Ā Now their baseball program being analogized as one is awesome and the poster that wrote it is amazing?

27 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

This is why I support global apocalypseĀ 

You may be in luck

• Haha 2

Can we stop it with the Texas and aggy bar analogies please. Most people are intelligent enough to understand that the two schools are quite different and Texas has won a national championship and conference championships within the last 25 years.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s like every college football reporter had the same editor in their formative years. ā€œStew this is great. I think you have a real future in this business. One thing before I publish, could you add a hot chick at the bar analogy about Texas? Our readers really want to imagine a great set of tits when they read articles about college football realignment.ā€

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Man those nerds are really worked up about a conference media day, something I have never even thought about watching.

What do you mean? We care deeply. Look at our *checks notes* three page thread on it, where one of those pages is entirely about Sam Pittman saying "Embrace the Hog."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6