Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

24 minutes ago, Scholz said:

They can convince themselves of anything. “Upgraded staff” after sucking Jimbo’s cock raw for years. 😂 Schemes are different but it’s football so it’s all the same. Blue chippers everywhere except the dozens who portables out. Only to be replaced with G5 dudes (some of whom are already gone).

Clickety Clack MFers!

And they’ve struggled throughout their existence to get more than 8 wins. But 9 is the floor?  Never change, Aggies. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Change your own fucking colors if it bothers you, and don’t tell other schools what to do. 

We’re the whiny conference partner though please remember 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

What kind of a mind keeps parroting the same stuff in the same words over and over and over. I thought @Longhornfrenzy had dug up an old Aggie thread, but nope. This guy checks just about every box:

image.png.71930ca50bed3e298791025afbe85306.png

Put this into the Texas is a bad conference mate folder. Again, a repeated sentiment just as above.

image.png.b3d3fd499bf4cbb87c5169d6d793ca34.png

image.png.490a87d8692ed78bc8a6b03fb5fe3b95.png

It seems to be more of a tradition than an option. 

I guess losing Schlossnagle and all their pitcher recruits to us put Tarp squarely back in the fold.

image.png.bc0a0fb24391f43e7fdf0891140c9aeb.png

We haven't even played yet and the Aggies are unglued. Should we lose, I'll hate it, but I doubt I'll write like Tarp does here. Shrill.

Goddamn, Tarp. You're the most extreme poster:

image.png.960e7e53f9c7d4a027d005f0e1935b70.png

1 Compared to who? No need to take that any further.

2 You don't have a choice? Cult

image.png.a5bb9b51b349edc1ac2419c052921c3c.png

Do you even remember what the real prize is? 

And over-focusing doesn't seem to help much with us, either.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

I don't see anything about this on our boards. It's evidently a huge deal and long-deserved validation for Tennessee (UT!)

image.png.d6ce415a1c3b8372ccb2f652513dae85.png

Naturally the team maybe celebrating this more than anyone is Tennessee Texas A&M University.

image.png.151bb06ad2d582b32a66a7c2950df444.png

Then the real geniuses show up:

image.png.d9bcd57704e40676d484d63451eeecc2.png

It's evidently true. It's reported in the Knoxville paper. I also got a glimpse of the UT Aggie Vol mindset.

image.png.39e6705aa64798b0583a899583ea03ea.png

It's like he's winning an Academy Award. I'd like to thank Gil who fed the hogs while I was away campaigning. Thanks, Gil!...

Now for the insecurity:

image.png.77a71e9b157d5d91c067abf7859014d9.png

1 & 2 Nope

3-6 Who cares?

Now he goes maximum Aggie.

image.png.d3a9df5addaea0739b32edde1d8ee983.png

Now he goes the way I think of Tennesseans:

image.png.4a79987e2fefe4881e85bffc4255f9cc.png

Yeah, we're all very upset about this down here. I'm sure it's all we'll talk about for the next week. I'm not sure who has been designated to look up our history. There is one thing though:

I think most of us would choose TEX over UT. After all, we are Texas. So, no hard feelings. Oh wait, another thing:
Being known as TEX means we'll never be mistaken for Tennessee. Who would want that?
  • Haha 2

Jesus fuck. They actually give a shit about who calls whom "UT"? This has to be satire, right? Are we the only sane people who doesn't give a shit? TEX works just fine, IDGAF, and neither should anyone else. But leave it to micro peen incel Tennessee aggy and Harvard on the Brazos to cheer over something literally no one other than those two retards care about. 

Good lord. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Jesus fuck. They actually give a shit about who calls whom "UT"? This has to be satire, right? Are we the only sane people who doesn't give a shit? TEX works just fine, IDGAF, and neither should anyone else. But leave it to micro peen incel Tennessee aggy and Harvard on the Brazos to cheer over something literally no one other than those two retards care about. 

Good lord. 

You’d think they do TEX and TEN but if Tennessee want to be called UT and have people confused them for Texas then go right ahead lol.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Good lord. 

spacer.png

image.png.53481c722a0595f9aee8e7d682f2c3a0.png

Quoting myself because I reflected on another small-man petty pet peeve: A&M's hatred of the fact that we are Texas and not them. They can't even say our name because it galls them so much.

This same decision they're celebrating also suggests that the Aggies should never have only the word Texas on any of their uniforms. Nor should they call their team the Texas Aggies.

They'd stab themselves in the eye if they thought the juice would stain our shirt.

They'll never be the real Texas. They're the only ones who ever think about it.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

One of them gets it.  And damn I didn’t even know they have only finished ranked in the top 25 twice in the last 10 years…

The other is your typical delusional aggy fan, the few top 10 finish they have had in the last 85 years just isn’t up to their standards. 

IMG_6785.jpeg

IMG_6786.jpeg

Edited by Hook1997

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I absolutely love this:

image.png.f188ea78bc74416da02301e30fa52d84.png

They're learning the plays! They're sleeping at least 8 hours a night! They're getting their swagger back! 

No other team has a chance against them until they adopt this radical new Elko Regimen. 

Yes, no other team is "actually working out, eating right, and practicing."  I also like the fact that the dumbass aggy poster thinks our D-line is "inexperienced."  So much stupidity in only 7 lines of text.

• Hook 'Em 5

I am not joking when I say that last year's A&M OL was the worst position group I have ever seen playing football ( to be specific at pass blocking), sure many other schools are small and probably were worse, but them being their arrogant asses won't change next year so they will get the same good effort from opponent's DL, and they lost their starting C(Kansas) and a RG (draft) and their starting RT is moving to Guard, what could possibly go wrong???

Oh yeah

Zhun, Drewberry, Nabou, Bisontis, Fatheree

This can

Edited by linux
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

You’d think they do TEX and TEN but if Tennessee want to be called UT and have people confused them for Texas then go right ahead lol.

I mean, the SEC can say Tenneessee is UT, but everywhere outside the SEC footprint UT is Texas. Shit, I was listening to that legit retard Mike Farrell and he just keeps repeating the line that Texas fans are arrogantly thinking we are going to run the SEC, while then saying he expects Texas to play Georgia for the title. I don't any UT fan thinks we are going to run that conference, because we are finally in a conference of our peers.

39 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I mean, the SEC can say Tenneessee is UT, but everywhere outside the SEC footprint UT is Texas. Shit, I was listening to that legit retard Mike Farrell and he just keeps repeating the line that Texas fans are arrogantly thinking we are going to run the SEC, while then saying he expects Texas to play Georgia for the title. I don't any UT fan thinks we are going to run that conference, because we are finally in a conference of our peers.

It's the Aggie Big Lie. All will be revealed once we start playing games. The only fanbase as insufferable as Aggies claim we are is located in College Station.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 hours ago, linux said:

I am not joking when I say that last year's A&M OL was the worst position group I have ever seen playing football ( to be specific at pass blocking), sure many other schools are small and probably were worse, but them being their arrogant asses won't change next year so they will get the same good effort from opponent's DL, and they lost their starting C(Kansas) and a RG (draft) and their starting RT is moving to Guard, what could possibly go wrong???

Oh yeah

Zhun, Drewberry, Nabou, Bisontis, Fatheree

This can

Their starting center is a planet from Star Wars? 

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 2

Playing in a conference of our peers will makes us not apathetic and actually get up for games and do what we should do. Playing Baylor, ISU, Kansas, LSU, Tech, etc is hard to get up for. Playing in a better conference will finally show what we're capable of. 

It'll be nice not to be everyone's super bowl for a change. They'll hate us, but just like they hate everyone (aside from ou and those MIT scholars from aggy). 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Here's another thing that CERTAINLY really happened. We sips are so arrogant that one of us was bragging and started an argument at a funeral! No class at all!

But our brave Aggie friend stepped into the breach, pointing out that the t-sip cousin was .... DUN DUN DUNNNNNN ... A T-SHIRT FAN!  Of all things!

I was at the funeral for my aunt last Monday and my t sip cousin would not stop with the usual crap they spew......
"We are going to rule the SEC"
"We are going to show A&M how football is played"
"We stole your baseball coach because he wanted to go to a tier one school"

Out of respect for my aunt I didn't say one word.....until leaving!
"Kenny.........remind me again how many years you are your kids went to tu?"
oh....ZERO !
"Well you better hurry home because Wally is having a t shirt clearance sale on sip shirts and you wanna beat the illegals to the line"
"After all they have as much tu cred as you do !"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

You know, pondering that story that I just posted about the sip cousin being a T-shirt fan, I wonder what the Aggie obsession with this is.  Having T-shirt fans is GOOD.  If you don't have T-shirt fans, it's because you suck. You think every guy working on an assembly line in Detroit who follows the Wolverines got a degree from Michigan?  The bigger and more successful your program is, the more T-shirt fans you'll see because folks like to wear the clothing of winners. I remember being amazed at how many Texas shirts I saw in New York in the early 2000s when Texas was kicking ass. T-shirt fans spend money, drive ratings, get into fights in the parking lot ... all the stuff you, as a brand, love to see. 

Nobody is a t-shirt fan of Northwestern.

• Hook 'Em 5

Playing in a conference of our peers will makes us not apathetic and actually get up for games and do what we should do. Playing Baylor, ISU, Kansas, LSU, Tech, etc is hard to get up for. Playing in a better conference will finally show what we're capable of. 
It'll be nice not to be everyone's super bowl for a change. They'll hate us, but just like they hate everyone (aside from ou and those MIT scholars from aggy). 
We may not be everyone's Superbowl anymore, but until everyone gets used to us being in the SEC the games against us will just mean more. (Pun intended) Nobody took aggy seriously their first SEC season and look what happened there.

I know this a good problem to have, but we aren't exactly coming into the conference flying under the radar like BlowU is.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You know, pondering that story that I just posted about the sip cousin being a T-shirt fan, I wonder what the Aggie obsession with this is.

They're always get their heads caved in when it comes to arguing that A&M is great or wearing all their Aggie gear and drawing attention to themselves. They whoop or brag or deliver one of their stale insults and get creamed by the retorts. They use the t-shirt thing likes it's a rule of evidence (hope I used that right) or something. 

Your honor, that statement by someone brighter than me is inadmissable because that person never attended tu. Therefore, I ask the remark be stricken from the record and all Aggies be instructed to disregard the remarks.

They're trying to limit the pool of people allowed to best them in discussions about A&M and Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Here's another thing that CERTAINLY really happened. We sips are so arrogant that one of us was bragging and started an argument at a funeral! No class at all!

But our brave Aggie friend stepped into the breach, pointing out that the t-sip cousin was .... DUN DUN DUNNNNNN ... A T-SHIRT FAN!  Of all things!

I was at the funeral for my aunt last Monday and my t sip cousin would not stop with the usual crap they spew......

oh....ZERO !
"Well you better hurry home because Wally is having a t shirt clearance sale on sip shirts and you wanna beat the illegals to the line"

I'm sure all that really happened.

Over It Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

oh....ZERO !

IMG_9569.gif

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

oh....ZERO !

AI wrote this. 

22 hours ago, mdleast said:

How many times (seasons) are they gonna go to the “sleeping giant” well?

All of them?

just another aglogic duality - it's like Newspeak and INGSOC

"perennial success" = "sleeping giant"

BOTH EXIST SIMULTANEOUSLY and adjacent to each other in aggy spacetime

roma listed a bunch of on the last page

we made them leave, but they left on their own

we had out-of-conference contracts signed a decade out but we didn't want to have sex anymore when they divorced us

they went to the lege to force us to play them which would have required a buyout of an OOC contract on our dime, but that was BIG EVIL TEXAS running from aggy

it wasn't the fault of aggy when they accepted the offer to leave 7 months before the LHN was announced, despite our prior attempt to share the wealth with a shared channel

we made them leave because of the LHN which happened after they had agreed with the SEC to leave, but them leaving had nothing to do with TU, they left on their own

then when we got in range of our calendar having open dates, cdc called and told them we could schedule them now, which is BIG EVIL TEXAS agitating aggy who turned tail

and although they never wanted to play us again, now, here, in july, 45 days from domer in their own jizz house, we're all they can fucking talk about

freeze!  get down on the ground!

• Hook 'Em 1