Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

16 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It's the Aggie Big Lie. All will be revealed once we start playing games. The only fanbase as insufferable as Aggies claim we are is located in College Station.

our ESiPN subsidiary has bankrolled bagmen to fix the results of EVERY OTHER SEC GAME based on what's good for TU

• Rage+1 1

These morons fail to realize that without t-shirt fans we would be tuning into ion television for the occasional big brand (Texas) big game and they would be scrolling through the ppv section tying to find aggy.Ā 

Plus, Darrell Royal said that he thought most people thought of UT as theirs because it's the state's school. I love that idea, and I've seen it for decades. I don't need this to be an exclusive club, nor do we need some lame dodge for facing competitors.

Texas will never feel for the Aggies what many feel for the Longhorns.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I don't any UT fan thinks we are going to run that conference, because we are finally in a conference of our peers.

I do, and I also don't think they are our peers, except maybe in football.Ā 
And even for that very narrow thing, only a few of them.Ā Ā 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

As a Texas grad, I, for one, welcome our t-shirt fans. I don't give a shit who did or didn't graduate from UT. It makes zero difference. We need people to pack the stands, and there's a reason we're #1 or #2 in sales for a reason. It makes me proud to walk around anywhere and see someone in a Texas shirt, hat, whatever. It's state pride.Ā 

So I lived 10 years in Chicago. THE most frequent college team you'd see was ND despite having a substantial Michigan, Whisky, Northerwestern, etc alumnus in the town. I'm confident 99% of those ND tshirts would rather watch a Blackhawks, Bulls or Cubs game over any college football game aside from ND.Ā 

In Austin, there are larger number of smoke show USC Tshirt women that appear anytime they are playing.

I'd be madly happy if every single one of those tshirt fans switched their loyalty to Texas.

Of course, aggie would absolutely reject those "yankees" and "hippy women".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

So I lived 10 years in Chicago. THE most frequent college team you'd see was ND despite having a substantial Michigan, Whisky, Northerwestern, etc alumnus in the town. I'm confident 99% of those ND tshirts would rather watch a Blackhawks, Bulls or Cubs game over any college football game aside from ND.Ā 

In Austin, there are larger number of smoke show USC Tshirt women that appear anytime they are playing.

I'd be madly happy if every single one of those tshirt fans switched their loyalty to Texas.

Of course, aggie would absolutely reject those "yankees" and "hippy women".

Well of course they would. If they wore all white milkmen outfits they would jizz all over one another.Ā 

When I was in school I saw a shit ton of SHSU chicks who were fine af, and same with TXST women who had some great tits. I'm sure they wore Longhorns stuff when games were played and that was fine with me.Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Well of course they would. If they wore all white milkmen outfits they would jizz all over one another.Ā 

When I was in school I saw a shit ton of SHSU chicks who were fine af, and same with TXST women who had some great tits. I'm sure they wore Longhorns stuff when games were played and that was fine with me.Ā 

Well, I personally much preferred them to where MY Longhorn shirts on Saturday or Sunday morning.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

aggy continues this stupid as shit t-shirt fan conversation while ignoring Sam, Blinn, aggy Galveston and Corpus Christi are ground zero for aggy t-shirt fans. SFA as well, but weā€™ll see with them in the UT System now.Ā 

I grew up in SE Texas with a bunch of ā€œcoon assā€ (Cajun) rice farmers that lived and died rooting for aggy. Not a one of them stepped on campus, except to attend a game. ā€œFarmers fightā€ right? I think thatā€™s how it goes.

Hookā€™em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kind of reminds me of when my FIL (Mizzou) told me that the fans were fired up about some comments Dodds made. He is a pragmatic man, and agreed with Doddā€™s comment. I recall being perplexed that someone would care about something 2 athletic directors ago said. Michael Dixon proceeded to break his heart while fascinating him about his unusual skill.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/20/2024 at 9:11 AM, RomaVicta said:

I absolutely love this:

image.png.f188ea78bc74416da02301e30fa52d84.png

They're learning the plays! They're sleeping at least 8 hours a night! They're getting their swagger back!Ā 

No other team has a chance against them until they adopt this radical new Elko Regimen.Ā 

Iā€™ll bet that theyā€™re hydrating properly too. Ā UT doesnā€™t stand a chance.

Ā 

IMG_2665.thumb.jpeg.42d2cfc4e16a4f96e7b17407942103fc.jpeg

Of course, in CS, maroon piss is a good thing, so they may be a little confused and end up with a team of guys with Rabdomyelosis.Ā 

17 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

aggy continues this stupid as shit t-shirt fan conversation while ignoring Sam, Blinn, aggy Galveston and Corpus Christi are ground zero for aggy t-shirt fans. SFA as well, but weā€™ll see with them in the UT System now.Ā 

They have "Aggie" rings for all of their campuses. The purest example of "t-shirt" fan shit.

44 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

They have "Aggie" rings for all of their campuses. The purest example of "t-shirt" fan shit.

I don't think you can be called a t-shirt fan when you have to pay a fee on your tuition bill for a stadium in College Station.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Nivek said:

Kind of reminds me of when my FIL (Mizzou) told me that the fans were fired up about some comments Dodds made. He is a pragmatic man, and agreed with Doddā€™s comment. I recall being perplexed that someone would care about something 2 athletic directors ago said. Michael Dixon proceeded to break his heart while fascinating him about his unusual skill.

iirc deloss on the chaos of 09/10 said: "we didn't start this but we will finish it"

welp

• Hook 'Em 1

Funny, so adding to thread...

Sources: Texas A&M losing a top personnel staffer to SEC rival Florida

giphy.gif

Joe Hamilton returns to Florida after brief stint as Texas A&M's assistant G.M.

Ā 

After a short run in Mike Elko's Texas A&M program, Joe Hamilton is heading back to Florida.Ā Ā Multiple sources tell FootballScoop that Hamilton is returning into a key personnel role within Billy Napier's Florida Gators program.

Since earlier this year, Hamilton had been the assistant general manager for Texas A&M football.Ā Ā Florida's 247Sports site also reported the news of Hamilton's impending return to Gainesville, Florida.

It was indicated Monday morning to FootballScoop that the Gators' personnel department could be losing a key member to a new opportunity not within a collegiate football program.

FootballScoop can now confirm that Chase Clark has accepted a position with WME and will work with Clint Dowdle in the representation of collegiate coaches and staffers.Ā 

Hamilton was hired to Elko's inaugural Aggies staff in February, and he was listed on A&M's web site as the assistant recruiting general manager.

Interestingly, in the expanded 16-team Southeastern Conference, the Aggies and Gators are scheduled to meet Sept. 14 at The Swamp in Florida.

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Pearl clutching in Honor Code Land

image.png.8bd4aeedec40ffd2402ecc0145acc7e1.png

Ā 

I know what we're thinking here.

Why do you fucking care? Well it's about the family values and lame jokes.Ā 

Ā 

image.png.a09ef5a19303419b92430a85e4390b45.png

Ā 

Maybe the one with the question mark is their garden variety homophobia? You know, them steers is queers hehehe!

President Eisenhower will be sending a commendation for wit.

Ā 

image.png.34ddb313927fbc7214ec2117aa64b81b.png

image.png.4460f8236dcd7198c8de5207b70cd8e1.png

image.png.54ac06379ba70b2307452df9c3b154c6.png

Ā 

I haven't laughed this hard since Tennessee was pronounced the official, real UT! Oh! My sides!

Ā 

image.png.18493877d4ba324f9b978f9a4b21c610.png

image.png.06ab404ea39abdaf5458eac1483a32c2.png

image.png.0fdd59efe96ee80763da7ef8758ee171.png

My word! Thank goodness good Coach Saban isn't here to see this.Ā 

Ā 

image.png.34ddb313927fbc7214ec2117aa64b81b.png

image.png.5e62d8bf6377b77fa224f873490cfd76.png

That attracted the resident genius.

image.png.5c97570e992c7b3b4ef8af5fbe292f35.png

image.png.b950b2bf7efadaa2f2abd525fe019a48.png

Ā 

I guess he means one of the four teams that made the playoffs. Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, and ND seemed to do okay after that. Oh! He means the Aggie 2020 season where, as usual, they were screwed from attaining the greatness pre-ordained by Jimbo himself. Nice reference to how we control the media.Ā 

More recognition of just how wildly funny this is:

image.png.7eed5d1d244f3e03f393553c06c54ab3.png

Ā 

image.png.e37fba634645aed22b85a92f75998e2f.png

1 Of course. We are all grateful for your heartfelt congratulations and absolute ease with believing your own lies.

2 Where else would we go study your obsession? Maybe I am obsessed. I'm unaccustomed in any other aspect of my life to having tens of thousands of cultish morons convinced that I am part of something evil. It's like paying attention to your stalker and finding him so inept that it's funny.

3 Yes. Of course. You're surely a savant when it comes to irony.

• Haha 1

Just now, campcrunk said:

"Best fans in the country"

Ā 

Everyone on Texags is just one bad loss (or less) away from shouting at the UF baseball coach about a murder/suicide

And making our coach cringe at their behavior. And they wonder why they're a stepping stone and not a destination.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Wow, classless fucks.Ā  At least there are some rational people in there.Ā  I know we mock Elko and his drinking, but at a personal level I hope it's not as reported and I hope if it is, he figures it out.Ā  I wouldn't wish addiction issues on anyone.Ā  Seeing what it has done to family members maybe makes me more empathetic to their struggles.

Yeah, that's what is really funny about this whole thing, while I have doubts that Sarkisian is sober, I hope he is, their guy is likely worse right now with the very same addiction.

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Such scumbag liars

Think how bad it would be if they weren't restrained by their sacred honor code!

I've mused on itĀ  before, but I wonder if their odd belief that they all share a military history even if they're not in their own fake army has led them to believe this lying about Texas is a psyop. Lying is justified in war. They're fighting for good against evil. All's fair. I'm not sure how to apply that to their oddball fake visiting fan mail.

• Haha 1

So trying to follow along here.Ā  It looks like their evidence for this tangent is some dude saying "I heard Sark was drinking again?"Ā  And then it is enshrined as Truth with a capital "T".Ā  And then they move on to discussing it as if it was a known fact by everybody with no one pushing back.Ā 

Is that the deal?Ā  Classic.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

So trying to follow along here.Ā  It looks like their evidence for this tangent is some dude saying "I heard Sark was drinking again?"Ā  And then it is enshrined as Truth with a capital "T".Ā  And then they move on to discussing it as if it was a known fact by everybody with no one pushing back.Ā 

You neglected to include several wishing alcohol abuse and death upon him, with a exception or two pointing out that addiction isn't funny. (Of course they were then bashed for being Sark lovers) because addiction is HILARIOUS!!!Ā 

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Darth Tron said:

Don't forget the fake story about Sark and Banks going out somewhere and getting "obliterated" after a loss.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Don't forget the fake story about Sark and Banks going out somewhere and getting "obliterated" after a loss.

"Obliterated" is Latin for "danced with monkeys", sip. To bad you're school is no good.

14 hours ago, Darth Tron said:

In other words, typical aggy.