Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

our game with them is still 3 months away, they have an entire season of BIG BOY FOOTBALL in front of them, and the can't fucking shut up about us

this is the worst ministry information mismanagement and meme control we've ever seen looch endorse

they are going to bumblefuck around and concede 3 scores to domer before the milkmen get a chance to show any faggotry at all

they fucking need to pivot to slagging on domer asap or they risk getting run off the field before nautical twilight

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

CherokeeChief24 gonna get a cease and desist letter hand written by the Looch himself, with a 0 tolerance for logic and as possible meet-up in the Dixie Chicken parking lot. 

Edit: I love how the moron says when "we" let them durn t-sips in, like the SEC asked them what their opinion is of big brother. Lol, k bud. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Those gomers are in for a surprise thinking Klein is going to "open up" the offense, when it's going to resemble a lot of Dumbo.

They really have no idea what type of offense Klein runs. Howard was a poor scheme fit for what he likes to do. Just look at what Adrian Martinez did the year before, for a more accurate depiction of a Klein offense. Of course, Klein was doing that with a veteran OL that had been developed in the same system for multiple years. The aggy OL sucks in comparison.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

image.png.1b9f65f540ef4e9cb4bbd3c787e34ddf.png

Michigan with defense and more points beats Texas. 

2 Aggie belief in loud crowds unnerving Texas is totally unsupported by our history on their field.

3 Vanderbilt in terms of Vandy. We'll be surprised by the terms, I suppose.

4 Teams will be fired up for Texas. Doomed.

5 Again with the loud crowd thing.

6 If Texas is bad at every position, Texas will be bad.

I love this. 

image.png.8cb15ca7751c8543ed57997fcaed696e.png

Modern college football era starts at the same time as their one stretch of cheating their way to winning games yet still missing out on real contention for the national title. SealyAggies sticks to his guns:

image.png.3f26883ed396b92cc36f348d3b2a5928.png

Hmmmmm:

image.png.79cdadb6ecd6b105d84395f0d97d283b.png

That's my understanding, as well. 

This guy manages to marry their cognitive dissonance very concisely:

image.png.e03706a85321b1dcb6759b98303436a9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

I love that aggy thinks we don’t travel and our away games are packed only with our opponents fans. Not positive on actual numbers but there was a shit ton of burnt orange in Bryant-Denny stadium last September. I imagine there will be a large contingent at the big house next month. I wouldn’t be shocked if Vanderbilt is more like a home game for us with just about every Longhorn I know making that trip.

Yep. When we're half-decent and ranked, away stadiums are packed with locals who never attend games. We're accustomed to big crowds. It's fun even if you're not really a blue blood of the modern era as defined by the Aggies who are America's chief creators of eras. 

Wonder why they don't just use the century change. 'Tis a mystery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Them ladies are scaaaaaaared. Trying to hype themselves up into believing we're still coached by Tom Herman and Charlie Strong, which is why they keep parroting the losses rather than not being retarded and seeing that each year we've actually gotten better and made their wet dream (CFP). They admit we've loaded up, and recruited well, but then somehow deduce that we're not ready for that "SEC grind", while also simultaneously saying we have a weak schedule. 

And also apparently we've never been to loud stadiums that just want to beat us, and we don't travel, so the only fans in the stadium are the home crowd or some shit. 

I would ask someone to make it make sense, but the only answer is they're fucking aggy (or if we're being redundant, retarded). 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

they are going to bumblefuck around and concede 3 scores to domer before the milkmen get a chance to show any faggotry at all

Notre Dame is going to score three times before midnight yell?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

I love that aggy thinks we don’t travel and our away games are packed only with our opponents fans. Not positive on actual numbers but there was a shit ton of burnt orange in Bryant-Denny stadium last September. I imagine there will be a large contingent at the big house next month. I wouldn’t be shocked if Vanderbilt is more like a home game for us with just about every Longhorn I know making that trip.

Nashville can be a very good visit, that's no shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

Was in reference to the aggy that said Vandy will be a tough road trip.

Yebbut... I'm not sure how fun Nashville is if you're not into live music with a southern twist, but I have the impression that surlies are indeed of those persuasions. Sure as hell works for me, though.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

There's no dissent at Texas A&M University. They are all of the same political bent except for about 2%.

Not these days. Still quite conservative for a major university (and it's probably healthy to have a school for that), but hardly the bastion of conservativism the TexAgs boards thinks they are.

The admin knows this kind of thing plays well for the boosters, though: https://news.tamus.edu/texas-am-one-of-the-most-conservative-campuses-in-nation/

• Hook 'Em 1

Someone help me with this one, "Sark started out 5-7, made a publicly known major NCAA violation and didn't even try to hide it, offering money before the NIL was a full go".  

Has ol' vonthejuan created a new aggie "fact" that will be spun around fish camp?  I know it was just Jimbo's charm (and shared wife) that helped them get the durn tootinest bestest 'crootin class of all time, but I hadn't heard that Sark was blatantly writing checks to compete.   

32 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Someone help me with this one, "Sark started out 5-7, made a publicly known major NCAA violation and didn't even try to hide it, offering money before the NIL was a full go".  

Has ol' vonthejuan created a new aggie "fact" that will be spun around fish camp?  I know it was just Jimbo's charm (and shared wife) that helped them get the durn tootinest bestest 'crootin class of all time, but I hadn't heard that Sark was blatantly writing checks to compete.   

Projection.  Every accusation, an admission. 

• Hook 'Em 5

58 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Not these days. Still quite conservative for a major university (and it's probably healthy to have a school for that), but hardly the bastion of conservativism the TexAgs boards thinks they are.

The admin knows this kind of thing plays well for the boosters, though: https://news.tamus.edu/texas-am-one-of-the-most-conservative-campuses-in-nation/

Fair point. I've made a similar point about the rise of the 2%s being their best hope of moving towards not being so weird. Ironincally, the redasses (they fit my description!), think that increasing enrollment will create more redasses.

52 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

They created the myth that UT gave Anthony Hill's dad a big job and other perks. Somebody's buddy who is close to the program told the lie's originator that this was the case. So, yes, it's a new Aggie "fact."

And every accusation is a confession with those idiots.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They created the myth that UT gave Anthony Hill's dad a big job and other perks. Somebody's buddy who is close to the program told the lie's originator that this was the case. So, yes, it's a new Aggie "fact."

And every accusation is a confession with those idiots.

But Anthony Hill was in the 2023 recruiting class and NIL went into effect in 2021

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.b45f6583eeb3267bb4974dba20890d00.png

Yours?

image.png.2b7ea36c69f8af6059bdf8054a1673f7.png

Catering? Do we have caterers? Are we falling behind on this, too?

Here it is again:

image.png.608bd414c43b1949fedb455ab739f436.png

We cannot allow a catering gap!

image.png.bec1ff25e11e1521d297b1e4db8872dc.png

Inside every t-sip and Duck is an Aggie trying to get out.

image.png.96a303cc605836c230a0d54262bd1d77.png

Stout hearted men who want to be Aggies! 

image.png.8976f828887a12889b570514962ed449.png

No shit.

I just wanted to give props to @RomaVicta for his comment after the 1st aggy post.  I bit my tongue from laughing so hard.

image.png.42f04a35c994e8d09a4c28593fcc341f.pngSelf-proclaimed classiest fans anywhere. HOWDY!

These types of Aggies are very small people. 

One of the years that Fran beat us, I went out to some wineries with my beloved. An Aggie was working a serving table as a volunteer. Guess how I knew he was an Aggie? Yep. Head to toe.

I got to his spot and said, "congratulations on your win yesterday. I'm a Longhorn."

"It's nice to finally find a good loser." Total class in rare victory. 

I don't have any snappy ending like Aggies have when they lie about encountering one of us. You know the type, "I said Alabama would have beat you if you played four weeks later. The sippie was stunned at my devastating wit. I just walked away."

He kept smiling at me waiting for praise or something. He put whatever he was serving on my plate. I said thanks and moved on like I did at every spot on the line.

I resolved to never offer a strange (strange as in unacquainted with) Aggie a sportsmanlike congrats again. I do with most other schools when I see their colors, and there usually ensues a short amusing conversation. Most find something nice to say back. Not Aggies.

• Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Idk if LHF is going to post them, if not I can after work, but the aggies are giddy that Baxter is out for the year. Makes me sick.

Of course they are. They're literal walking fecal matter who procreate. Losers want others to be at their level. 

You know, it's funny. We still have 4 more backs better than their starter, and two of ours are true frosh. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1