Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

I think most of the rest of the CFB world doesn't know yet about the new aggy AD stance on information and how much pravada control is going on regarding A&M injuries..
What I am more curious about is do the boards get in trouble for talking about reporting from Texas boards and how much injury news will now get traded to the UT guys so they can report on the report to try and skate the AD reprisals..
*Pravda

Get your cold war era facts straight my dude

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Elko is allegedly considering banning family from practices now. This is funny shit and this fat fuck Elko appears out of his depths. It’s nothing drinking multiple handles a night can’t solve for Elko though. 

FALinElko5264_2048x.thumb.png.f00d6c07d12db37556340ad60adc4233.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

The most hilarious part about all of this is there is a zero percent chance that any fan would want to see retribution against the source on this. It would devastate their season. 

Elko is allegedly considering banning family from practices now. This is funny shit and this fat fuck Elko appears out of his depths. It’s nothing drinking multiple handles a night can’t solve for Elko though. 

fat GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The most hilarious part about all of this is there is a zero percent chance that any fan would want to see retribution against the source on this. It would devastate their season. 

Elko hasn't completed his first summer as aggy coach and he's already gone full Rumlin?

51 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Elko hasn't completed his first summer as aggy coach and he's already gone full Rumlin?

His Irish blush, potato sack physique, and the rumpled, slept-in condition of all his clothes suggests a Rumlin weekend  bender is what Elko calls cutting back.

• Haha 1

My favorite part is the fact that these rubes are subscribing to a 9.95 specifically for advanced, inside info-- and yet other rubes are admonishing them for wanting to know things early, and why can't they just wait for the coaches to say it?  

Lucci really is a genius, fleecing those idiots for cash to provide "insider" information, that must be vetted through the coaching staff before release.  It never fails to amuse.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wait so they got mad because someone else had injury news on one of their players? And they would rather wait to hear it from the Loochanator? Because nothing can be real unless he says it? Completely normal shit.

And he has to hear it from the Head Coach. It's almost like he's an employee of the Athletic Department. Strange.

• Hook 'Em 6

21 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is it possible the guy actually calculated every 10 year period beginning with each year of aggy football as his set?

one thing they are good at is torturing data until it yields results they like. 

I pos repped you for the explanation. I think we'll all agree that that's hardly what anyone thinks the meaning of decade is when talking about time. Torture, indeed.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There have been rumors of him being a heavy drinker for years. You’re a doctor, does that look like someone not hammering the sauce?

I always thought that Chris Beard’s face, and nose especially, told the story of a raging alcoholic…

Likely with an affinity for ingesting stimulants any way he could get them. 

I guess LHF listened to the liucci podcast, wnd it was completely devoid of sunshine. Liucci said he hates doing radio becsuse he always gets misquoted, and he has concerns about the WR room. So moss is their whole offense plus a brittle qb. Click clack click clack.

13 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Weigman or his family giving out injury reports to Texas fan sites would be about the funniest possible outcome I can imagine outside of Collin Klein trying to torpedo himself out of CStat. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2024-08-11-17-50-57-81_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Ah, yes. "The most open staff..." A staff that closes practices and threatens media outlets, then doesn't acknowledge injuries even after the whole world knows about them..

Super open!

Oh, Billy. Tell us another one.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

image.png.69acbe662b038a844019e66c1ee46436.pngHOWDY!

What say we fire this mother up with some imagery?

image.png.059f9e3ac92fdc211a0699a93e779883.png

One might say one basks in warm light rather than color, or so would say the tiresome pedant in the face of a poet.

image.png.b684b5b61020a9dacafbe765814ce642.png

This ought to be good.

image.png.477bc0fe1971bed17eaf99451890e044.png

See how the first sentence ties into the blue basking. Nice. Leads perfectly to a succinctly presented theme that, if you study closely, you can see.

image.png.94bf6adc870f9751ca24c65bb8ab64d4.png

Vast like the baskful blue bowl of the sky. The guy who was second in sacks in the MAC went straight to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

ETA: Oops, left out some important additional info on Cashius. Not only did he lead the MAC in sacks!

image.png.090025d3f91daea9d252849460ad8159.png

Perfect bookend to a first team all Big 10 player!

That's the kind of talent we're talking about! Olin now runs the No Spin Zone.

image.png.230da4120829000d6f4eb60ab0b51632.png

Which Shemar?

More Shemar:

image.png.de781e6210d86bc9e381bd306c999517.png

Two hours? Wow. If you had two days, you'd come up with a guy who could make all-conference. 

image.png.ebb3a60e863164a22db54f8be01e616e.png

1. Anybody would point that out. The aforementioned players are defensive lineman.

2. Thanks, Olin!

image.png.c8a4a803a826b1979679bebab1a6734d.png

No incompetence there!

Olin on great defensive lines and nicknames:

image.png.448e6a09703b3da3c84e2f1a80172ec7.png

Great stuff! I'm excited. What will the Aggie line be called?

image.png.78b2de19641ed2c61a70a3a252ae97f1.png

:(

image.png.a0891ce0b8836fcf6d4987ef17b6d3f0.png

Thanks, again, Olin. I like how you avoid going out on a pretty durn risky limb there.

image.png.9fc59a99aada1cdfdab1a07e7bfbef4b.png

Mixing the obvious with the questionable. Olin, you magnificent bastard! Do you tie it all together with a sky reference at the end?

image.png.1225a37f95710d9df7ecff477e0dc9c1.png

Just peer past the clouds, my dull friends. And dream.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I mainly enjoyed this bit of genius with that Aggie touch of idiocy and racism in the response:

image.png.3727b892651045863656be0afc3e3056.png

Got to wake up pretty pretty pretty pretty early in the morning to slip one past ol' Ag Tag.

QUESTION:

Where can you find “Bear Claws” - danish pastry with marzipan inside & white frosting and roasted almond slices on top - in this day & age?

The local Jewish bakery* had them when I was a kid, but they haven’t sold them for decades. 

Is there a bakery in Bryan/College Station that makes bear claws?

(I may return to that shit hole once again after all.)

*STEIN’S BAKERY in “North Dallas”/“Preston Hollow”