Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Looch is addicted to his power.  Why else continue to deal with posts personally?  There is a staff in place.  He is like 50 years old. Stop fighting all the battles and taking everything personally.   The tone of “it’s these people are the ones being unreasonable” is funny though.   Very judge smails. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

On 8/16/2024 at 8:33 AM, RomaVicta said:

image.png.06d1bf668f23b39f4d465e033f4e8c7f.png

Olin opening:

image.png.7189d976bf8eb0904b09d9186efeffc0.png

Faxinating. Let's get to these five reasons, my learned friend.

[nobody needs to read the below]

image.png.0a22d0045a554c01ac2283e6a97af2c9.png

The above is ten paragraphs of Olin, so secure in his objectivity, explaining that, "No, really! I'm not a homer!" as he picks the Aggies over ND with reasons!

Let's see number one non-homer reason the Ags prevail:

image.png.eaa4feb409dd07872d403f1db9ba9a07.png

Non-homer reason? It's a home game! But there is reasoning!

The Irish won't mind the home crowd, they're used to raucous. Okayyy. The unimposing road team went 3-2. Olin omits saying who ND lost to on the road where they always face raucous crowds and usually a peak level performance by the team they're playing that day.

image.png.f46255feacd76ab20e49406cf2a2f642.png image.png.65aef52e8b87d3e37e264b33740b0497.png

Hmmm. Aggies usually like to compare losses to show their own true worth. They surely can't compare road wins.  Wonder why famously objective Olin didn't go there. 

image.png.0494d5db1504925ea9a2bdfc3f40ec4a.png image.png.8f40c6d1255436777bdbbdcbb809cc6c.png image.png.8ca9df7aae421cc8a9f46178c22625b3.png

A&M was clearly better than ND because they had 3 road losses to ranked teams while the Irish have only 2. Advantage A&M. No need to show ND's road wins, I mean, should we count Notre Dame's wins over lowly Pitt and Stanford? I mean, they really just squeaked by.

image.png.80906327c48472f16ee45402477bfdba.png  image.png.ed9896dd28bb3880f843552fa870e9b0.png

Clearly not a formidable road team. Kyle Field will be a high hurdle for the Fighting Irish. Location is working against ND. What about climate?

image.png.fc9e4e68dd9325b6223c2786a5b5562f.png

There you have it. Gonna be hot. Can't argue with that. Heat will be an advantage for the team that's used to it. Nice one, Olin. 

But wait!

image.png.e4b793edb4fa9ae8a87c4257b3dbfdd1.png

No, it's not really the heat after all! Olin is so good at these reversals. Lay it on me, my man.

image.png.0622aadcb7df8ea73398f14b7dfd3844.png

Thank goodness they had the good weather for these games: image.png.67f1746f43ffec9e923375e946dd459e.png

They're losses otherwise. Reason number 2 is gold, Olin, gold!

image.png.b7c06e930c2b71c22ba973c104650558.png

Fuckin' weather, again. So, what do we conclude, Olin?

image.png.6bd96c245f6387c9d0f0783b848659df.png

Wow. If you're not throwing picks to LA-Monroe and New Mexico, what hope does one of the top takeaway teams in the country have? Notre Dame better pray Touchdown Jesus comes through with some precipitation.

image.png.cd5750733e60b37b5ea572e7a1302954.png

Olin assembles a solid argument. 

image.png.d1f77605c46c1696617c4db98345d5ba.png

Not bad. Your line should be more than good. I'm sure you won't miss linebacker Cooper who roamed the field like a bird of prey.

image.png.9ff96a9c30a1b2cb1d60eac28fab0bfa.png

That number 3 defense from last year don't mean shit if it don't rain or get cold!

As for receivers and expecting improvement there? Thank goodness they got rid of Ainias Smith and Evan Stewart!

No tint of Maroon in Olin's glasses!

Smith slipped?  Canes must have watered the field.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looch is addicted to his power.  Why else continue to deal with posts personally?  There is a staff in place.  He is like 50 years old. Stop fighting all the battles and taking everything personally.   The tone of “it’s these people are the ones being unreasonable” is funny though.   Very judge smails. 

He’s killing his own business, message boards are a stagnant or dying business I am pretty sure @immamac has talked about our new user growth and retention and that’s without having real ban hammers. Young people just don’t use message boards, I am deep into ag territory and nobody under the age of 35 uses Texags even the most red ass ags in their 20’s.  Video and Podcast is the current popular format like OTF for example. The problem for looch and Texags is that audio and video are easy to turn into sound bites and edits so his more insane takes and meltdowns are going to go viral.

• Hook 'Em 3

The traditional message board user (can write paragraphs and are argumentative) have all move on to Reddit. The legacy users that stay are stuck at a single demographic, so much so that I assume that everyone that posts here is right around my age.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, linux said:

The traditional message board user (can write paragraphs and are argumentative) have all move on to Reddit. The legacy users that stay are stuck at a single demographic, so much so that I assume that everyone that posts here is right around my age.

But the main sports subs and the general university subs cause the team subs to be much more reasonable than Texags. So Texags is most likely to continue to become increasingly deranged and potentially become a full on personality cult if chin pubes just bans everyone who questions.

• Hook 'Em 1

Why not both
  • Hook 'Em 1

I think there's also an opportunity to grow the discord as that does bridge the gap between this community and the younger community as it turns into more real time info and conversation, but it becomes way more convoluted and off topic. Though the edition of threads in discord does help alleviate that some.

2 hours ago, linux said:

Username checks out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

I think there's also an opportunity to grow the discord as that does bridge the gap between this community and the younger community as it turns into more real time info and conversation, but it becomes way more convoluted and off topic. Though the edition of threads in discord does help alleviate that some.

We have a discord?

8 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2024-08-17-08-26-43-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Angry little dildo. Such a manly man.

I bet Billy would even beat the rooster’s ass…if he had a couple of guys hold the rooster’s arms behind his back while he did it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Let me get this right …

The natives are getting restless at texags because they realized that the new media policy means they don’t get the reporting they were accustomed to in the past. On top of that, Looch is using that as an excuse to do more video and podcast stuff and not do written practice reports (which you can’t really blame him if because how do you write up a report when you can’t comment on 90% of what you hear/see?) and the older group is taking offense to it.

And when they complain about it, what does Looch do? Pitch a fit and go on a banning spree. Never change texags, never change…

You left out the fact that these morons are paying the lying buffoon for content he is now not even pretending to provide. He’s always lied to them. Now he’s just keeping the lies to himself. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Angry little dildo. Such a manly man.

I bet Billy would even beat the rooster’s ass…if he had a couple of guys hold the rooster’s arms behind his back while he did it. 

This would make a great Far Side cartoon. 

Billy gaslighting his subscribers is certainly something, if not stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Billy is so awesome! Elko is the most open coach they’ve ever had. Billy has a great feel for this team. Billy’s not allowed to tell you anything Billy’s supposedly learned from Elko, nor can Billy tell you what Billy's feel for the team is, but trust Billy.

In Billy's post-season write up, Billy will be sure to tell you everything Billy knew and when Billy knew it... Now, shut up and send in those checks. Any criticism will result in a ban, never mind that you’re paying for no information. in his next AMA, Billy will tell you what length tube socks he wears and what his favorite cereal is. 

Billy is a god. All hail Billy !!!

FIFY

Billy aka "JIMMY"

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

But the main sports subs and the general university subs cause the team subs to be much more reasonable than Texags. So Texags is most likely to continue to become increasingly deranged and potentially become a full on personality cult if chin pubes just bans everyone who questions.

yeah, potentially

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Jeez, Looch has thinner skin than Mack Brown...

No Limit Buffet GIF

It seems obvious that Chin Pubes is trying to drive traffic to his TV show/radio show and podcast.

He’s telling these malcontents that, instead of bitching about lack of information, they should be thanking him for killing himself to put it out on podcasts, radio, etc. blah blah blah.

And THEN he’ll write it up when he has time.

Who could blame them - besides that jackass - for complaining about paying $17 a month for insider info that they aren’t getting?

Yet they are so dumb that they keep making excuses for him and keep ponying up the cash. I guess you can’t fix stupid.

Did you know that his Texags radio?/podcast? is simulcast OTA on one of the subchannels of CBS 3 in College Station? Don’t even need to be online to see that crap. I ran across it just flipping through the antenna channels here in NW Houston.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

They pay the lying buffoon for this:

image.png.59391318101846271954816739ce3c77.png

Agtags, ring emblems, and stars! They need to belong. They need to call new posters "rooks" because it makes them feel like war veterans. They're in this together! Together, but still friendly enough to say HOWDY! by rote.

Cults gonna cult.

aggy has pieces of flair that Billy makes them wear.

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

edca361f-f0c6-49a1-876e-f37491f89f0b_text.gif

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Paul is right, 8-4 is generous. They have have 5-7 talent with a 10-2 schedule. Their entire defense is predicated on their DL doing everything or their LBs and secondary are going to be exposed. They are hyping the DL because their OL is complete trash. Their QB is made of glass and is one hit away from having to medically retire, but that is ok, because their wunderkind OC likes the backup better due to his ability to run with the ball, it makes sense because their OL is trash. Their #1 legitimate homerun threat is out for the season, though their HC refuses to talk about it due to reasons.

Their head coach won’t talk because his mouth is always full from the buffet line.

• Haha 1

He’s killing his own business, message boards are a stagnant or dying business I am pretty sure [mention=397]immamac[/mention] has talked about our new user growth and retention and that’s without having real ban hammers. Young people just don’t use message boards, I am deep into ag territory and nobody under the age of 35 uses Texags even the most red ass ags in their 20’s.  Video and Podcast is the current popular format like OTF for example. The problem for looch and Texags is that audio and video are easy to turn into sound bites and edits so his more insane takes and meltdowns are going to go viral.

It’s aggy business model, it’s cucks all the way down. Tradition, whoop!

On 8/16/2024 at 5:04 PM, HtownHorn said:

It's cute they think that shitty OL get better automatically as they get older. They usually don't.

dude, EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY wanted ALL OF THEM this offseason

+++

holy shit this is frigtening: the only results on the entire intertrons for "red alert zoom call" are here on the surl

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=f78fb7b6df7b4d7e&q="red+alert+zoom+call"&udm=2&fbs=AEQNm0Aa4sjWe7Rqy32pFwRj0UkWd8nbOJfsBGGB5IQQO6L3J_86uWOeqwdnV0yaSF-x2jrJh7Dt5wV71ckxEPe_0GQyc61_Jkg5ZI9z4zNW20fWd2tUn_HrTAULuFP7u75dytEkiWC15l7moHi_nYsx6bYU7gYxjHncfuRcjwgxByi-2dbm91Px5JKg1Jotj8vdUSEMemJ8XA6RB42LqHkYBEFrl5n20w&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjP9qzG4v6HAxX3ke4BHd9rOisQtKgLegQIFBAB&biw=1536&bih=711&dpr=1.25

14 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

They pay the lying buffoon for this:

image.png.59391318101846271954816739ce3c77.png

Agtags, ring emblems, and stars! They need to belong. They need to call new posters "rooks" because it makes them feel like war veterans. They're in this together! Together, but still friendly enough to say HOWDY! by rote.

Cults gonna cult.

For years I've been expecting billy to begin selling service ribbons for verified attendees of milestone victories; he could raise a fortune doing that.   Their biggest result since 1938 was the '86 cotton bowl win over barn in SITTING HEISMAN HOLDER bo jackson's last college game.   $10000 for the ministry service ribbon for serving in the 12th man at that historic battle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Now there is a reason to watch pawl for a few minutes

i've tried pawl a couple of times and so far he has always opened with a caller from bama who drools for the first 30 seconds and can't form compound sentences; the rube of the day takes 90 seconds to formulate a thought which pawl then compiles in to a question which he asks himself

now that we are in this conference, pawl is going to have to up his game or be mocked and ridiculed

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

For years I've been expecting billy to begin selling service ribbons for verified attendees of milestone victories; he could raise a fortune doing that.   Their biggest result since 1938 was the '86 cotton bowl win over barn in SITTING HEISMAN HOLDER bo jackson's last college game.   $10000 for the ministry service ribbon for serving in the 12th man at that historic battle.

Ha ha, holy shit that’s brilliant. I can just see these stolen valor fucks walking around BCS like some North Korean generals. 
image.jpeg.4a8c41978aeb27ee4b6fbb71add66efd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Ha ha, holy shit that’s brilliant. I can just see these stolen valor fucks walking around BCS like some North Korean generals. 
image.jpeg.4a8c41978aeb27ee4b6fbb71add66efd.jpeg

Paging Marshal Zhukov. Marshall Zhukov to the Maroon Courtesy Phone.

7 hours ago, Victor Lazlo said:

It seems obvious that Chin Pubes is trying to drive traffic to his TV show/radio show and podcast.

maybe

maybe not

the loller coaster echochamber requires critical mass

the inevitable collapse does no harm to it's regenerative powers

looch could easily do the video blipvert stuff for the kiddos who can't care less about the click clack

so something doesn't add up......

did elk place an embargo on team information at duke?

the ministry is a subsidiary of the aggy AD

previously, looch took his cues from talkiebird and zwerneman directly

the 3 of them together formed the First Presidency of the church of aggy latter-day soldiers

all prior ADs were simply bypassed in the information dissemination decision cycle

what's changed?

talkiebird is retiring so this level of lockdown doesn't seem like something he would endorse

pending evidence to the contrary that elk did this at duke, i'm not buying out of the blue he concocted this policy

what's changed - more so than a new rinse/repeat coaching cycle - is a new AD that is literally the simian version of a coelenterate who came from the information economy - and the ubiquity and power of the ministry in that realm he probably perceives as a threat to whatever it is that he thinks he was hired to do

i'm predicting a pivot from blaming looch to blaming trev