Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Oh fuck, y'all!!! We might as well forfeit the atm game now so none of our players get hurt from 7000lbs(!!!) of pure muscle! 

Screenshot_20240823-151520_Chrome.jpg

32 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

That 7000 number is complete bullshit. That menas by average each player on scholarship, assumig 85, would have gained 82 pounds.

Came here to post this bullshit as well. If you expand it to 105 and include walk-ons, it's 66 lbs. If you go to 120 it's 58. They can't even pull out a calculator when they lie to make it believable. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to post this bullshit as well. If you expand it to 105 and include walk-ons, it's 66 lbs. If you go to 120 it's 58. They can't even pull out a calculator when they lie to make it believable. 

700 is a much more believable number.

Oh yeah for sure.   My wife's dad is from ETX, had 3 brothers, and so there are a ton of cousins.  Half of the whole gang went to TAMU, and the other half never went to college but are still die-hard ags.
But to them that's just good bull, folks who went there "in spirit" and still represent the true meaning of aggieland.  
Only t-shirt t-sips are to be ridiculed.

I have die hard aggy family members from SETX that are coon-ass, rice farming, crop dusting, and soy bean farmers. Except for attending aggy games, they’ve never stepped foot on the campus.

“Farmer’s Fight” - that’s what reigned them in over the previous decades. I guess?

It was hell during my teen era during the J Sherrill era of the ‘80s. Hated T-Day!!!

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

I have die hard aggy family members from SETX that are coon-ass, rice farming, crop dusting, and soy bean farmers. Except for attending aggy games, they’ve never stepped foot on the campus.

“Farmer’s Fight” - that’s what reigned them in over the previous decades. I guess?

It was hell during my teen era during the J Sherrill era of the ‘80s. Hated T-Day!!!

Hook’em!!!

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

What a bunch of trash. They didn’t even have the decency to go work at the refineries like my family. Then they could drive their new, $0 down, 120 month note King Ranch F-150 to College Station. 

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2024 at 3:51 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Savion Red is transferring to college station???

44 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

12565307.jpeg

they said similar shit leading up to the Bama game last year. Blah blah blah, SEC SEC SEC, can’t handle the grind, nobody beats Saban in Tuscaloosa.

Edited by Mikey4
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, WBT said:
image.thumb.png.e349d9bf81b7c7053a25ea2d7112631c.png

These gomer wet dream fantasies are getting disturbing.

It is not a fantasy they are only trying to replicate a historical battle, the US Army vs the Aggies in the Hitlerjugend.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Eagerly awaiting @Longhornfrenzy screenshots.

Dis Gon B Good GIF

Same.  But here's a preview:

"something something homeless camps"

"something something dildos"

"something something hippies"

"something something $$"

"something something we'd rather have a hardworking 3 star"

bwahahahhaha!!!!

Edited by morehornsepower
<something something spelling>
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

What’s a sec recruit. Are they not humans. Tired of this sec bullshit. Every school wants the best players. Sometimes they say no, that doesn’t make them not a sec type Player. We should be recruiting Texas ready players, who gives a fk about sec. TIRING TO HEAR EVERYWHERE RANT OVER 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2024-08-24-20-25-00-23_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

What is the U?  I can see it's one of their ridiculous pieces of flair and apparently it has something to do with giving to NIL?  What % does looch skim off the top?

5 minutes ago, derp said:

Fake news alert for fast scrollers.

I generated their article on ChatGPT

prompt:

Generate a sports article on how Texas A&M lost out on a football recruit. Make it sound like it was closer than people thing and allude to the author being aware for weeks. Reference to the recruitment not being over just yet.

ChatGPT:

Texas A&M Narrowly Misses Out on Top Football Recruit, but Recruitment Far from Over

In what many anticipated would be a victory for Texas A&M on the recruiting trail, a high-profile recruit has opted to commit elsewhere—at least for now. The decision, which came down to the wire, may have shocked some observers, but those closely monitoring the process knew it was far closer than most people realized.

For weeks, insiders noted Texas A&M’s coaching staff was relentless in their pursuit, forging deep relationships with both the recruit and his family. The Aggies, armed with their SEC pedigree and a clear vision for how the player could fit into their defensive scheme, appeared to be in the driver’s seat as the decision date approached.

Multiple sources confirm the recruit was genuinely torn, weighing the pros and cons of committing to College Station. Texas A&M made a final push, but ultimately fell just short. However, the decision wasn’t one of overwhelming preference for the other program; rather, it was razor-thin, influenced by factors that could easily change in the coming months.

It’s important to note that in today’s recruiting landscape, commitments aren’t as firm as they used to be. Decommitments and flips have become increasingly common, especially with the early signing period still months away. A&M’s staff remains optimistic that the battle isn’t over. Word from sources close to the situation suggests the Aggies aren’t backing down and will continue their pursuit, banking on the relationships they’ve built and the allure of SEC competition to eventually win out.

Recruiting is often a rollercoaster, and this case has plenty of twists left in it. For those keeping a close eye on this saga, it’s clear that Texas A&M still has a strong chance to turn things around before the ink dries on any letters of intent.

Greatness!!🤣🤣

• Hook 'Em 1