Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Who tf is Can Coleman? Lulz

Screenshot_20240826_083522_Chrome.jpg

I think Daddy98 was drooling on his keyboard while typing that. Then his saliva glands reloaded for the next few lines before dumping an obscene amount of drool on his keyboard on that last sentence. 

They don’t seem to understand the difference between The Longhorn Foundation and The Texas One Fund.

They tried to lump them together under the 12th Man Foundation and had to reverse course because that entity is fully owned and operated by the aggy.

This seems rather obvious…or am I missing something.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Brandon Jones recruitment will never be topped.

I think that's the one I may have mixed up with Sterns.  I'm speaking to the Texag (or other) org that skirted the lines of legality by making a short doc before the commitment.  Dude committed to us shortly thereafter.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think that's the one I may have mixed up with Sterns.  I'm speaking to the Texag (or other) org that skirted the lines of legality by making a short doc before the commitment.  Dude committed to us shortly thereafter.

That's Jones. Sterns was an LSU battle.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

They don’t seem to understand the difference between The Longhorn Foundation and The Texas One Fund.

They tried to lump them together under the 12th Man Foundation and had to reverse course because that entity is fully owned and operated by the aggy.

This seems rather obvious…or am I missing something.

Well, it's the Longhorn Foundation that just announced it will be giving Loyalty Points to people who donate to Texas One Fund.  So in this matter they are now connected.   But it's not the LHF that is doling out cash to players-- were the ags trying to use 12th Man Foundation to provide money directly to the players?

Edited by utee94

25 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Well, it's the Longhorn Foundation that just announced it will be giving Loyalty Points to people who donate to Texas One Fund.  So in this matter they are now connected.   But it's not the LHF that is doling out cash to players-- were the ags trying to use 12th Man Foundation to provide money directly to the players?

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-a-m-shuts-down-controversial-12th-man-nil-fund-after-irs-threatens-foundations-nonprofit-status/

Yes. The distinction was that aggy was trying to own the NIL fundraising and distribution arm, NOT just partnering with a separate entity like the Longhorn Foundation is.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-a-m-shuts-down-controversial-12th-man-nil-fund-after-irs-threatens-foundations-nonprofit-status/

Yes. The distinction was that aggy was trying to own the NIL fundraising and distribution arm, NOT just partnering with a separate entity like the Longhorn Foundation is.

Well of course….. Sharp wanted his fingers directly in the till.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm frankly impressed with the levels of cognitive dissonance required for Texas to beat Bama, go to the Playoffs, be a major Rival in their eyes , and yet still be glossed over and some random overrated team they are going to play. 

I'm sure Elko is looking at it more seriously, but holy hell 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

It was Jones. I have that documentary saved on my server. I want to post online somewhere without the risk of looch coming for me to take it down 🤣

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm frankly impressed with the levels of cognitive dissonance required for Texas to beat Bama, go to the Playoffs, be a major Rival in their eyes , and yet still be glossed over and some random overrated team they are going to play. 

As long as he’s not looking at us like a Jack in the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger….we’re fine

13 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He is just your run of the mill, dyed in the wool diploma mill aggie. That dumbass actually posted his real life profile once, replete with the info of having a real job as an insurance salesman in Katy. 

So you’re saying special needs is still in play then?

• Haha 1

aggy forgets that they’re roughly .500 against just the Mississippi schools, since joining the SEC, just saying. Facts aggy!

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, speed817 said:

It was Jones. I have that documentary saved on my server. I want to post online somewhere without the risk of looch coming for me to take it down 🤣

texags isn’t british parliament.  you won’t be extradited to college station. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

"DL evenly matched. Advantage aggys!!" 🤣

"12th man on college gameday! We all know what that means!" Yeah guy, a loss.  

Kirk Herbstreit: Real quick, how about Kyle Field? Like, what’s A&M’s record at home nowadays?

Chris Fallica: Zero and two hundred ninety-si— they never, they don’t...

KH: What was the last big game A&M won at home?

Chris Fowler: Well they beat Alabama that time in Alabama with Johnny Manziel.

Fallica: They won the LSU overtime game last year.

KH: Well yeah yeah yeah, but I’m talking about, we brag about Kyle Field like 12th Man—

Fallica: No. Never. Never. Like, no.

KH: Like... R.C. Slocum?

Fallica: Before that. Probably Jackie.

KH: Why do we build it up though?

Fowler: It’s a great environment. It’s a great environment.

KH: No no no, [to camera] come back here. I’m not doubting that it’s not a great environment. I’m saying is it an intimidating environment?

Fallica: No. You would think it is, the stadium is, but they don’t seem to win big games...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Nobody in the national media, tv, or radio has brought up the aggy OL as being dogshit. Experienced shit still stinks!

aggy wont be able to run against ND, nor do I think they can protect CW for deep routes.
Advantage ND on Defense. The same will be ND’s new OL against the aggy front four, which is the strength of their Defense. I think the under should be under 40 total points. The first team over 20 most likely wins.

Hook’em!!!

11 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Nobody in the national media, tv, or radio has brought up the aggy OL as being dogshit. Experienced shit still stinks!

aggy wont be able to run against ND, nor do I think they can protect CW for deep routes.
Advantage ND on Defense. The same will be ND’s new OL against the aggy front four, which is the strength of their Defense. I think the under should be under 40 total points. The first team over 20 most likely wins.

Hook’em!!!

The good news is that the ags have plenty of experience running bubble screens under their past glorious leader.

IMG_7848.thumb.jpeg.7b2c0fbe598ae2eb8977f8574980a7c7.jpeg
I’m always entertained by this…they create rumors and then cite them, talk about how “rumor has it” and “rumors being floated,” etc. Eventually they are adopted as unquestioned fact.
To wit: 
IMG_7849.thumb.jpeg.64766c7afc7db562a0d8ecfd49520d38.jpeg
So, in other words, “I am making this up completely, but here are somewhat specific estimates of what these guys have been paid…” Rumor officially floated!
200.gif
Exactly this. It's almost aggy turdition to have sip "insider" friends and totally make up numbers to suit your narrative.
  • Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Idiot alert 

Screenshot_2024-08-27-16-04-52-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-27-16-04-57-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I for one, believe him. I mean, he got something right, 4 years ago. Insider status confirmed. How else could he have known that a five star qb may be wavering on his commitment to a coach who was about to be fired. 

• Haha 5