Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I for one, believe him. I mean, he got something right, 4 years ago. Insider status confirmed. How else could he have known that a five star qb may be wavering on his commitment to a coach who was about to be fired. 

A regular fucking Nostradamus. 

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

The ags' OWN insiders feed them 24/7 with nothing but lies and bullshit and keep them constantly in the dark, but yeah, they have deep connections inside the UT camp.  Sure, Jan.

He's been getting something deep inside him.

19 minutes ago, futureman said:

I mean ctj used to come on here spreading rumors that sark was still a drunk.  it would be highly concerning if he were having those problems again. 

Nobody here can pass judgment on someone being a drunk.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I raise my hand, especially when the College Game Day theme song starts! It’s a MFng trigger that I need to control, as I already got in “trouble” during Week-0. All I could think was - just wait, as the season really hasn’t begun!

Hook’em!!!

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

I for one, believe him. I mean, he got something right, 4 years ago. Insider status confirmed. How else could he have known that a five star qb may be wavering on his commitment to a coach who was about to be fired. 

His “source” about Ewers wavering on his commitment 4 years ago was probably this forum.

Edited by Armybrat

I don't know how the game will go but I am fairly confident that Klein will sub Weigman out for one of the other QB's and then they will do the obvious QB run. It will work once, they will sway like dorks in the stands and every time they try again it will get stuffed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

He's been getting something deep inside him.

Nobody here can pass judgment on someone being a drunk.

Boy, I  haven't even seen a futureman post quoted in forever. I forgot that that rube existed. Anyway, he's lying. I never overtly stating anything about Sarkisian drinking. For anyone who doesn't have that piece of shit on ignore for some reason, feel free to neg that bandwidth drain for me.

• Hook 'Em 6

Sark sure as looked “Spry” in the Monday press conference. Nothing but excited Sark, so I don’t know where this rumor came/grew from. It’s got to just be aggy stirring shit up just for what comes afterwards?

Hook’em!!!

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Boy, I  haven't even seen a futureman post quoted in forever. I forgot that that rube existed. Anyway, he's lying. I never overtly stating anything about Sarkisian drinking. For anyone who doesn't have that piece of shit on ignore for some reason, feel free to neg that bandwidth drain for me.

no, you said it.  you’re a fucking pussy and won’t own up to shit.  

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I bet he's talking about before he was hired but rumors were in the air. If I recall correctly, you mentioned Saban kicked him off a coaches call for sounding drunk.

Nothing since the hire.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I bet he's talking about before he was hired but rumors were in the air. If I recall correctly, you mentioned Saban kicked him off a coaches call for sounding drunk.

Nothing since the hire.

The Saban who wanted Sark to be his replacement? 

4 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Anyone with The Eagle sub have this?

IMG_4722.jpeg

Let me guess...they are worried their cult mind control can't handle 80k students?

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Nothing since the hire.

nah when he was bitching in season one about “seven win steve” and how shitty he was he intimated on multiple occasions that sark was still a drunk.  it does not surprise me at all that he doesn’t have the balls to admit it.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Deej said:

Let me guess...they are worried their cult mind control can't handle 80k students?

Gotta upgrade the local paper mill. Haven’t been able to keep up with the growth.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

nah when he was bitching in season one about “seven win steve” and how shitty he was he intimated on multiple occasions that sark was still a drunk.  it does not surprise me at all that he doesn’t have the balls to admit it.

I don’t think he said sark was a drunk. I think he said sark isn’t a teetotaler like some I think have heard. 
You don’t have to be plugged in at all to hear this- I’ve heard it from 3 or 4 different people (and always as- he isn’t a teetotaler but it isn’t a problem in his life). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

A quick internet search reveals… Carterr66 is a low income loser in his early 30s who has 2 passions: 1) REALLY into Aggie football -this passion is 50/50 split btwn obsessing about Texas and doubling down on Aggie fan fiction- and 2) Fixing up POS early 2000s Chevy Camero… this guy is TIED IN 

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Anyone with The Eagle sub have this?

IMG_4722.jpeg

Yoinked it, gotta learn the reader mode trick

A committee that studied Texas A&M’s capacity over the past few months has recommended the university pause its undergraduate growth on the main campus over the next five years after enrollment grew 33% over the past decade, according to a report shared by A&M President Mark A. Welsh III.

The report identified deficiencies in on-campus housing, dining and study spaces. Recommended solutions include increasing housing by 2,500 beds, increasing infrastructure of classroom and dining space on A&M’s west campus, and looking into the feasibility of an underground tunnel system from main campus to west campus that would have an all-electric transportation system.

Welsh shared the capacity study report, along with a student experience study report, to the campus community on Monday. Both studies were led by Joe Pettibon, A&M’s vice president of planning, assessment and strategy. Welsh announced the formation of the two studies at his state of the university address last fall. He wrote he is seeking feedback on the student experience study report until Sept. 10 and the capacity study report until Sept. 17.

People are also reading…

The capacity study report recommended A&M target adding 15,000 new undergraduate students (11,750 freshmen and 3,250 transfers) per year over the next five years. The capacity study report said the fall 2023 enrollment included 16,267 total new students (12,865 freshmen and 3,402 transfers).

At the same time, the capacity study report recommended the university should still allow graduate, online and locations outside Bryan-College Station to continue growing at “modest rates.” After the five-year window, growth should be well-planned and forecasted to a minimum of 10 years out to plan infrastructure.

A&M’s enrollment grew by around 17,500 students from 2013-23, according to the capacity study report. The student experience study report said there were 57,047 undergraduate students at A&M’s main campus for the fall 2023 semester, up from 42,037 in fall 2013.

The capacity study report shows A&M has a “significant number of areas” that must be improved to account for its current enrollment, including on-campus housing, dining, study and meeting spaces.

On-campus housing for undergraduates has decreased to 20%, which has created challenges for the local Bryan-College Station communities, according to the capacity study report. Students and residents have battled over housing issues in recent years.

The student experience study report said because A&M cannot guarantee housing for its entire incoming class, many spring-admitted students have trouble securing on-campus housing for the fall semester which has created a trend of first-year students living off campus. Data from the student experience study report shows the percentage of freshmen living on campus dropped from 72% in fall 2019 to 63% in fall 2022. And while there are several new, high-density student housing developments off campus, they have high costs. Students said the enforcement of the city of College Station’s “No More Than Four” ordinance has exacerbated the student housing shortage and lack of affordable housing.

The capacity study report recommended A&M increase the number of on-campus beds by 2,500 to allow 25% of undergraduates, particularly freshmen, to have the option to live on campus.

The university’s growth also has caused transit and parking issues. The capacity study report said campus parking has fluctuated between 35,000 and 38,000 spaces over the last 10 years, and the student experience study report said only 73% of all students on main campus had a parking permit for Fiscal Year 2023. The capacity study committee has recommended encouraging campus community members to park once and use other modes of transportation to move around campus.

The student experience study report recommended the university look to expand infrastructure of bikes, motorcycles and mopeds, look at ways for students to have permits for multiple parking lots and garages, and consider expanding the number of parking spaces on campus. The capacity study report recommended expanding A&M’s current bus fleet by 10%, which would add 9-10 new buses.

One idea proposed by the capacity study committee is to look at the feasibility of building a tunnel system through campus to increase the movement of people. An all-electric, underground public transportation system running from the Polo Road Garage to White Creek Apartments called “The Aggie Loop” would take three years to build at an estimated cost of $250-$350 million.

According to the capacity study report, 30% of students’ academic homes are now on A&M’s west campus, but parking needs have not kept pace. The capacity study report recommended creating a west campus development plan that included more on-campus housing, dining, recreational spaces, study spaces, parking and more.

The capacity study report also recommended building a west campus classroom facility with over 100,000 square feet that projects to cost $130 million that would have several 100-seat or greater classrooms that would allow core curriculum classes to be taught on both sides of campus.

Another idea proposed by the capacity study committee to alleviate transit concerns on west campus is to create a minimum 20-minute offset start time for west campus courses that would begin 15-30 minutes after east campus classes.

The student experience study report said students desire readily available dining options across campus. The report showed the number of daily dining transactions has increased 87% in the past 10 years, but the seating in A&M’s three dining halls has decreased by almost 1,000 during that time due to renovations and the additions of retail space.

The student experience study report included a quote from an unnamed current student who spoke at a listening session and said, “Why are dining halls closed from 2:30-5:30 p.m.? This is when I am the most hungry. Even the Corps TAMU has their dining halls open with no breaks.”

The capacity study report recommended adding 28,000 square feet in dining to the West Campus Dining Center, returning the engineering space in Sbisa Dining Hall back to dining, work with the Barnes & Noble bookstore to shrink its space in the Memorial Student Center basement to add more dining space, and increase utilization of Duncan Dining Hall by the Corps of Cadets.

Despite the hike in enrollment, the report said student achievement has remained steady. The average time to complete a degree has remained at four years, 61.7% of full-time freshmen graduated in four years and 81% of students had a job or were accepted into graduate school at the time of graduation. A&M’s overall program rankings also have continued to be maintained or improved, its research expenditures continue to grow, and the university has an all-time high (56) of National Academy faculty members.

“Growth may be built into the DNA of this campus, as every dean has indicated a desire to continue to grow in the coming years, either with new degree programs, degrees at new locations, or an increased focus on graduate and online degree programs,” the capacity study report said. “The opportunity to meet that desired growth is certainly present. An analysis of admissions application data suggests that, despite growth, there are still thousands of qualified students who are not offered admissions each year due to capacity constraints, with many seeking entries to the largest undergraduate degree programs.

“The university has done a remarkable job in many areas to manage the growth that has occurred over the past decade, while achieving markers of maintaining and enhancing the overall success of the university.”

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

Why the fuck are you idiots responding to Fman. Why the fuck don't you idiots have him on ignore like the majority of us. It pisses us off when you dipshits quote him and we get a reminder of what a useless poster he is.

Sounds like a you problem 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I don’t think he said sark was a drunk. I think he said sark isn’t a teetotaler like some I think have heard. 
You don’t have to be plugged in at all to hear this- I’ve heard it from 3 or 4 different people (and always as- he isn’t a teetotaler but it isn’t a problem in his life). 

Shut the fuck up you enabling idiot. Any more ignorant idiocy from you and you should join the other uninformed rubes in silence. Christ. 

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Why the fuck are you idiots responding to Fman. Why the fuck don't you idiots have him on ignore like the majority of us. It pisses us off when you dipshits quote him and we get a reminder of what a useless poster he is.

Thank you. Christ. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

oh blow it out your ass you dumb son of a bitch.  it’s not that big of a deal.  you said it, so what.  nobody cares.

you definitely said it though you big pussy. 

I have a simple request for @immamac to live up to the shit this site talks, because this kind of bullshit makes it easy. 

Find where I overtly said that Sarkisian is back on the sauce, where futureman claims I did. I’m being asked about it now. If I did it, ban me. 

However, if I didn’t and this guy is attempting this here because he is an angry and worthless troll, IP ban him.

There’s no reason to keep one of us around, depending upon who is right. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Alcoholics don’t casually have a drink or two. If Sark is partaking again aka attempting to “drink like a gentleman”, he is about to turbofuck his life.
I choose to believe he’s not doing this, but…”cunning, baffling, powerful….”

Yes - I’m one of those and I’m not in “season shape” for next weekend. I’ve got to cut that stuff back, if not all together. Too much and too often has been my mantra during the offseason, so I really need to focus on that prior to Saturday! This past weekend I did watch the GT/FSU while not “drinking,” so that’s a start.

Hook’em!!!

8 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

I raise my hand, especially when the College Game Day theme song starts! It’s a MFng trigger that I need to control, as I already got in “trouble” during Week-0. All I could think was - just wait, as the season really hasn’t begun!

Hook’em!!!

Becks makes a non-alcoholic beer that tastes just like the original and had the same body too, so it doesn’t taste like you are drinking a hoppy seltzer… (which also exists)

IMG_0031.thumb.jpeg.07235681322dea872900bd608acecba0.jpeg

Beck’s, Bitburger, St. Pauli Girl, and Löwenbräu all have the same flavor profile, so if you like one of these bitter German lagers, you’ll like the Beck’s NA.

Some of the guys in our high school friend/fantasy football group are starting to realize that they have a serious problem and I plan to slap a couple of 6-packs in the house’s fridge for our draft.

I get dehydration headaches pretty easily the day after moderate beer drinking, so I don’t drink much, but for those who have trouble kicking the habit, Beck’s is a nice substitute.

Plus… you can drink and drive with it. 🙌

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Becks makes a non-alcoholic beer that tastes just like the original and had the same body too, so it doesn’t taste like you are drinking a hoppy seltzer… (which also exists)

IMG_0031.thumb.jpeg.07235681322dea872900bd608acecba0.jpeg

Beck’s, Bitburger, St. Pauli Girl, and Löwenbräu all have the same flavor profile, so if you like one of these bitter German lagers, you’ll like the Beck’s NA.

Some of the guys in our high school friend/fantasy football group are starting to realize that they have a serious problem and I plan to slap a couple of 6-packs in the house’s fridge for our draft.

I get dehydration headaches pretty easily the day after moderate beer drinking, so I don’t drink much, but for those who have trouble kicking the habit, Beck’s is a nice substitute.

Plus… you can drink and drive with it. 🙌

It's pretty good.

Now, I actually think Guinness 0 tastes better than regular Guinness.

Also, here in town there's a brewery called Athletic that straight up makes nothing but NA brews. They're a bit pricey, but delicious. NA brews that just taste like really good beer.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I have a simple request for @immamac to live up to the shit this site talks, because this kind of bullshit makes it easy. 

Find where I overtly said that Sarkisian is back on the sauce, where futureman claims I did. I’m being asked about it now. If I did it, ban me. 

However, if I didn’t and this guy is attempting this here because he is an angry and worthless troll, IP ban him.

There’s no reason to keep one of us around, depending upon who is right. 

Wait. There are people who don't have futureman on ignore?

I'm always surprised whenever I find this out.

• Drool 1

Just now, Rimbo said:

It's pretty good.

Now, I actually think Guinness 0 tastes better than regular Guinness.

Also, here in town there's a brewery called Athletic that straight up makes nothing but NA brews. They're a bit pricey, but delicious. NA brews that just taste like really good beer.

I am not a fan of Athletic, the beers don’t have the proper body. This is likely done to reduce carbs (and costs), but it tastes like a N.A. beer mixed with carbonated water to me. 

But you are right about Guinness 0. I had forgotten what the other N.A. beer was that I liked and that was it. (Definitely a different flavor profile from the Beck’s.)

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Sark sure as looked “Spry” in the Monday press conference. Nothing but excited Sark, so I don’t know where this rumor came/grew from. It’s got to just be aggy stirring shit up just for what comes afterwards?

Hook’em!!!

It came from that idiot's aggified imagination 

7 hours ago, Teryor said:

One idea proposed by the capacity study committee is to look at the feasibility of building a tunnel system through campus to increase the movement of people. An all-electric, underground public transportation system running from the Polo Road Garage to White Creek Apartments called “The Aggie Loop” would take three years to build at an estimated cost of $250-$350 million.

aggy think they need a subway?  What could go wrong?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I am not a fan of Athletic, the beers don’t have the proper body. This is likely done to reduce carbs (and costs), but it tastes like a N.A. beer mixed with carbonated water to me. 

But you are right about Guinness 0. I had forgotten what the other N.A. beer was that I liked and that was it. (Definitely a different flavor profile from the Beck’s.)

I quit drinking years ago.  I will drink a Guinness 0 once a month or so.  I like them.  Only 60 calories too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Chances this is real?

20240828_064231.thumb.jpg.9bef45b218bceebb06bf60d1e75949d9.jpg

I wonder if he's aware that it is possible to visit South Bend when your team isn't playing a game in South Bend. This weekend might be a a perfect time to do so, as it won't be very crowded and he can probably catch the aggie game on TV at a bar with some locals. Win/win

10 hours ago, Teryor said:

No problem.. they can get plenty of ideas from Hamas !!