Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Why the fuck are you idiots responding to Fman. Why the fuck don't you idiots have him on ignore like the majority of us. It pisses us off when you dipshits quote him and we get a reminder of what a useless poster he is.
Putting anyone on ignore is for pussies. Some of us can do the real thing..as in read and immediately forget, or don't read at all. Sometimes it's mildly amusing when someone new here doesn't know Futureman lives under a bridge and collects toll from unsuspecting wanderers.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

I quit drinking years ago.  I will drink a Guinness 0 once a month or so.  I like them.  Only 60 calories too.
I quit drinking about twice a week, down from about 4-5 during the Chuck Strong years. As for na beer, I find Henieken na actually tastes like real beer and is great for parties where you can't drink because you're driving home.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I wonder if he's aware that it is possible to visit South Bend when your team isn't playing a game in South Bend. This weekend might be a a perfect time to do so, as it won't be very crowded and he can probably catch the aggie game on TV at a bar with some locals. Win/win
aggy only travel in groups as it seems whooping and humping in front of random normal people doesn't go over too well.

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Becks makes a non-alcoholic beer that tastes just like the original and had the same body too, so it doesn’t taste like you are drinking a hoppy seltzer… (which also exists)

IMG_0031.thumb.jpeg.07235681322dea872900bd608acecba0.jpeg

Beck’s, Bitburger, St. Pauli Girl, and Löwenbräu all have the same flavor profile, so if you like one of these bitter German lagers, you’ll like the Beck’s NA.

Some of the guys in our high school friend/fantasy football group are starting to realize that they have a serious problem and I plan to slap a couple of 6-packs in the house’s fridge for our draft.

I get dehydration headaches pretty easily the day after moderate beer drinking, so I don’t drink much, but for those who have trouble kicking the habit, Beck’s is a nice substitute.

Plus… you can drink and drive with it. 🙌

Not to be a negative nancy, but most non-alcoholic beers actually have alcohol in them. They're required to be below 0.5%, but it's still there.  Granted you'd need to drink 8+ to get to the same alcohol as a single light beer, but it's there.  It is a good mechanism help ween yourself off/shift habits though.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Not to be a negative nancy, but most non-alcoholic beers actually have alcohol in them. They're required to be below 0.5%, but it's still there.  Granted you'd need to drink 8+ to get to the same alcohol as a single light beer, but it's there.  It is a good mechanism help ween yourself off/shift habits though.  

Thanks for the PSA.

I don’t always finish my one beer whenever I happen to have one. I am probably okay, but others may not be. 

I do drink alcohol, but almost always with food. My last drink was in NYC about 6 weeks ago. I will have at least some in Michigan. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Thanks for the PSA.

I don’t always finish my one beer whenever I happen to have one. I am probably okay, but others may not be. 

I do drink alcohol, but almost always with food. My last drink was in NYC about 6 weeks ago. I will have at least some in Michigan. 🤘

Yeah, most don't know.  It's really not a big deal as you'd have to drink a ton VERY quickly for it to be an issue, but if someone has a drinking problem, they should be aware as the marketing on the case doesn't quite match reality. 

If you're like me and you like the taste but don't want the buzz, Athletic makes some really great NA beet. They have all sorts of different flavors and you can find them at most convenience stores (at least the ones near me).

image.thumb.png.12f4901f1a3ecb5e45ea8b0bffecf993.png

Enjoy the trip!

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

NA beer has always seemed to me to be like Decaf coffee - is there really any point to consuming drugs with the active drug ingredient absent?

Non-Alcoholic Beer - When  you don't want to get drunk, but want to pee a lot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Yeah, most don't know.  It's really not a big deal as you'd have to drink a ton VERY quickly for it to be an issue, but if someone has a drinking problem, they should be aware as the marketing on the case doesn't quite match reality. 

If you're like me and you like the taste but don't want the buzz, Athletic makes some really great NA beet. They have all sorts of different flavors and you can find them at most convenience stores (at least the ones near me).

image.thumb.png.12f4901f1a3ecb5e45ea8b0bffecf993.png

Enjoy the trip!

Isn’t your expertise in wine into water or water into wine? Something like that 

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I am not a fan of Athletic, the beers don’t have the proper body. This is likely done to reduce carbs (and costs), but it tastes like a N.A. beer mixed with carbonated water to me. 

But you are right about Guinness 0. I had forgotten what the other N.A. beer was that I liked and that was it. (Definitely a different flavor profile from the Beck’s.)

Once Athletic 12 packs started showing up in Costco for only $15, I was in. They're still not as good as the beers I like, but for everything outside of Beck's and Guinness 0, they're top notch, and they have a lot of different brews so you can actually get some different flavors.

Sprouts is in walking distance from me and they've got a great selection now of NA brews, and a big proportion of their otherwise small alcohol section. They have NA wines, too, aka "I, too, enjoy the flavor of grape juice."

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, ousux said:
8 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:
I quit drinking years ago.  I will drink a Guinness 0 once a month or so.  I like them.  Only 60 calories too.

I quit drinking about twice a week, down from about 4-5 during the Chuck Strong years. As for na beer, I find Henieken na actually tastes like real beer and is great for parties where you can't drink because you're driving home.

I'm afraid to even touch Heineken NA because their regular beer is so terrible

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

NA beer has always seemed to me to be like Decaf coffee - is there really any point to consuming drugs with the active drug ingredient absent?

Non-Alcoholic Beer - When  you don't want to get drunk, but want to pee a lot.

Yes. I like the taste of good coffee and good beer, and I don't like the drugs.

And if you don't like the taste, that's fine. But I drink really good beer and coffee.

• Hook 'Em 2

Some of you fuckers need to learn how to use the multiquote. It's the little plus button at the bottom left. 
Or is [mention=411]ousux[/mention] just another Spider2y sock? 
I'm still using tapashit because old habits die hard and it's convenient. Not sure multi-quote is available, but you have my deepest sympathy and apology for absolutely ruining your surly experience.

21 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-26-08-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-26-39-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-26-50-16_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-27-04-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-27-17-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-08-28-16-27-34-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Year: 2023

10 Texas 455
Hardest Game: Alabama
Easiest Game: Rice
https://collegefootballnews.com/rankings/college-football-schedule-rankings-easiest-to-hardest-1-133

Year: 2024

42 Texas
2024 Strength of Schedule Score: 528.5
https://collegefootballnews.com/college-football/2024-college-football-strength-of-schedule-rankings-1-134

Oh No! but the SEC has to be harder you stupid sip!

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Yes. I like the taste of good coffee and good beer, and I don't like the drugs.

And if you don't like the taste, that's fine. But I drink really good beer and coffee.

I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone exclaiming over the savory goodness of a cuppa decaf. Apparently, your mileage varies.

Oh no, we won against teams playing their backup QB's. Before Sark, youu could just about pencil in a loss to a backup QB. A win is a win, and a playoff birth is a playoff birth. What have you done lately, aggy?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Oh no, we won against teams playing their backup QB's. Before Sark, youu could just about pencil in a loss to a backup QB. A win is a win, and a playoff birth is a playoff birth. What have you done lately, aggy?

But what about a playoff berth?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Gave $77m to man who looks like he eats beans straight out of the can, and hides his tarp so it won't get stolen because he needs it to keep the rain from soaking him. 

you know that you can put multiple thoughts into one post [mention=2333]msucolt45[/mention]?

Yes - but after a day of work and trying to drink a couple of beers before my wife can start “her counting” of actual beer drank, I’m at a loss of complete paragraphs within one single post. Thank you and I digress.

Hook’em!!!

I haven’t had a drink in a little over two weeks. Don’t know why I stopped and don’t know what my goal is at the moment. But I’m going to keep it going for a while. I’ve been pounding sparkling waters at the house. I’ll still have a little gummy in the evening or a thc seltzer at the pool (not some straight edge loser) but it’s been refreshing laying off the booze. It’s the longest I’ve got without since I was in my teens I’d reckon.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, deft said:

I haven’t had a drink in a little over two weeks. Don’t know why I stopped and don’t know what my goal is at the moment. But I’m going to keep it going for a while. I’ve been pounding sparkling waters at the house. I’ll still have a little gummy in the evening or a thc seltzer at the pool (not some straight edge loser) but it’s been refreshing laying off the booze. It’s the longest I’ve got without since I was in my teens I’d reckon.

I am heading to Croatia on Saturday so naturally I started prepping by drinking on Tuesday.

• Hook 'Em 1

Their season ad just dropped - hit the "loyalty" over the baseball highlights because they're fucking cheesedicks

"Texas Aggies" huh? Guess they are finally acknowledging they are simply a branch of the University of Texas system. Embarrassing one, but offshoot nonetheless.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ousux said:
5 hours ago, texifornia said:
Their season ad just dropped - hit the "loyalty" over the baseball highlights because they're fucking cheesedicks

"Texas Aggies" huh? Guess they are finally acknowledging they are simply a branch of the University of Texas system. Embarrassing one, but offshoot nonetheless.

Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.