Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, Tex Long said:

So much? Do you drink other caffeinated stuff?

Might have a coke here and there, maybe once or twice a month.

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

Screenshot_20240831_222343_Kiwi Browser.jpg

i react the same way to aggy home games so this is pretty close to the mark for me

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This hire was doomed to failure the moment they hired Klein. We will see if he cuts bait after year 1. 

Klein is a good fit at a school like KState but this was such a weird fit at aggy. . 

Klein is really no different than Dumbo:  ball control, milk the clock, run first/TE usage.  Only difference is Klein likes to run the QB, which surprisingly he didn't do much tonight.  It works at KState when you have OL's year after year made of up 4th/5th year guys.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Klein is really no different than Dumbo:  ball control, milk the clock, run first/TE usage.  Only difference is Klein likes to run the QB, which surprisingly he didn't do much tonight.  It works at KState when you have OL's year after year made of up 4th/5th year guys.

It also works when going 8-4 is fine at a school like KState. That style of play can sometimes set a decent floor but you aren’t winning anything of importance. 

14 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

GWXGXc_WgAEmRmU?format=jpg&name=large

Why are they so pissed? They're a rebuilding program that just fired their coach and hosted a top 10 team in week 1.

Now, we all know ND isn't anywhere near the best 10 teams in the country but they don't know that. 

16 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Again, Texas State would boat race aggy and Notre Dame. I hope they get a chance to prove me right. 

That would be funny, but it’s a stretch. The Bobcats barely eked out a win against the mighty FCS Lamar Cardinals. At home. They looked almost as sloppy as aggy and Irish. 

• Hook 'Em 3