Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Aggy does two things exceptionally well: moral victories and excuses. Looks like the Wiggy narrative is already building.

image.png.0ecd8524d8c501b67432df14e83224c5.png

Vomiting can be a sign of a concussion. He took a good hit on that QB run attempt for a TD.

This obviously doesn't concern A&M or his parents.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 hours ago, WBT said:

Screenshot_20240831_230711_Chrome.thumb.jpg.20b1561dc1cf65723e946e39572122a8.jpg

And that ag saw the best decade in A&M football history, which of course was built on massive cheating that resulted in near death penalty sanctions including bowl & TV bans.

Edited by Armybrat

Weigman was not “sick.” That’s a guy playing in his first full game in a year in the heat. He was puking up his Powerade. 

Same thing happens every first hard workout after time off. We used to have guys lined up puking in garbage cans after the first PT of the offseason. It meant they weren’t ready. Weigman wasn’t ready. 

But sure, “sick.” That’s the ticket. This team can still make the playoff. Yeah, that’s it. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Olin talking about the playoffs when aggy has 1 ten win season in the last 25 years is perfectly on brand for aggy. 

"Return" to national prominence!!

At least they've learned for sure that hiring a sitting head coach is the wrong formula. All will be well when their hire of a sitting assistant coach who had only just started getting paid takes over the nationally prominent baseball team!

Howdy there, natty!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

They thought/think Elko is on the same page as Saban, Smart and Sweney. 

First off, how does anyone think a first year coach is going to do any good. The most you should hope for is to see improvement in small areas of the game. 

Gomer thought they were going to make a run in year one 😆 

The reason the last coach got fired is because things were a mess, that doesn't clean up quick. 

May gomer never stop with their delusions

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dewey said:

First off, how does anyone think a first year coach is going to do any good. The most you should hope for is to see improvement in small areas of the game. 

The reason the last coach got fired is because things were a mess, that doesn't clean up quick. 

Hell, they think Freeman might be. I question their ability to evaluate. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Weigman was not “sick.” That’s a guy playing in his first full game in a year in the heat. He was puking up his Powerade. 

Same thing happens every first hard workout after time off. We used to have guys lined up puking in garbage cans after the first PT of the offseason. It meant they weren’t ready. Weigman wasn’t ready. 

But sure, “sick.” That’s the ticket. This team can still make the playoff. Yeah, that’s it. 

He looked out of shape, plain and simple. Overweight and wilting in the heat. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

I am so looking forward to the NDAgDad post talking about how he went to Notre Dame but he couldn't understand why his daughter decided to go to Texas A&M. Now he gets it and wishes he had gone to A&M too instead of ND after witnessing the most amazing atmosphere unlike anything else in the history of college football. Tradition far exceeding that of any school, including his alma mater. The friendliest people who saved the family from a burning car and drove them to the stadium and then took the family dog to the best veterinary school in the world to save it from terminal cancer.

It's time to soothe the BAS pain with a good old fashioned "We're just better people post." I imagine Liucci is drafting it right now. Calm the masses Liucci, it's time to calm and distract the masses. They are restless.

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

How prescient to have Elko in the backseat!

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Mystery solved. It's because of the devil's lettuce. 

Weed helps with nausea. He just needs to smoke more weed to help with the nausea brought on by smoking weed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

It's not like they were running him either. QB is one of the least physically demanding positions in football in terms of cardio if you aren't a running QB. Did he just roll out of bed after an offseason in the training room and decide that today was a good day to play football?

image.png.e7749001bf9eb65d488d97d0e6f08ae3.png @Longhornfrenzy Honor this man! Praise this man!

image.png.0d41a72b94050d5cde1866d9b2c4e852.png

Sooo close. Sooo very close. We were just 36. 3333333 points from being undefeated the last two years! Jimbo knows how to win a natty! And, he wasn't fat! We must say to ourselves, "My God, what have I done?"

image.png.d6a6757c6d2a8d390b08367e1b7e17dc.png

Shoulda never fired RC. Should hire him back!

DEBIL ALERT!!!!

image.png.ba35b93749691d7bc877aa8e7ed55a62.png

1 Debil can force A&M to vote Texas in with all the other zombies.

2 Winning?

image.png.a17d03cf7f670061294e6cf48c411d97.png

You fucking wish. His OL was always good. Nothing DEBIL in firing him over the phone in a recruit's driveway, you classy absentees from former national prominence.

image.png.d508b5e9b245357862c33221f0475caf.png

1 Highy decorated Aggie

2 Scourton?

3 The 27 transfers that were your future once they can find the field?

image.png.65e15581b511ea8eafe673c7c9d2e6d1.png

image.png.2789bbfdaa69fcb067b2d48b499d9e9c.png

Is vomitting a dimension?

image.png.6e8cc24ef94e021f28243705ac166188.png

image.png.a47fb424086ebf07cc825a037ba8f894.png

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xjznef6ztt58zajvrsc

Clearly hadn't trained for that altitude or would have kicked some ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/26/2024 at 4:43 PM, Lou_Sassle said:

All they have to do is beat ND, their toughest game, and they're all but guaranteed to go on to win a natty!

Screenshot_20240826-172931_Chrome.jpg

As I read pages and pages of the best fans ever turning on the coaches and team after one loss (that was close the whole game) against a (supposed) top 10 team, I just keep thinking about this preview where someone actually wrote "In the end, this is Aggie football, so you know what the results will be", and the feeling I had as I read the actual content and realized that he meant "you know what the results will be: a big time aggie win"

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

It's not like they were running him either. QB is one of the least physically demanding positions in football in terms of cardio if you aren't a running QB. Did he just roll out of bed after an offseason in the training room and decide that today was a good day to play football?

After a 1Q play where he scrambled for a first down to the sidelines they showed him wheezing badly.  Then his next pass was into the ground.  He was clearly struggling with conditioning early in the game.  They probably kept him out of anything strenuous most of camp.   

8 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

After a 1Q play where he scrambled for a first down to the sidelines they showed him wheezing badly.  Then his next pass was into the ground.  He was clearly struggling with conditioning early in the game.  They probably kept him out of anything strenuous most of camp.   

ClubWhatever, Conner Weigman, are you...... 

21 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I know anyone talking about practice is forbidden by the ministry, so I wonder how much real practice time CW has had. His foot injury was not a common injury, with a longish recovery time. All QB's are protected in practice anyway, but given he couldn't run at game speed during the summer, how much conditioning did he really get?

He had some really ugly throws last night.  I'm guessing his issues are more injury recovery related and less conditioning.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Weed helps with nausea. He just needs to smoke more weed to help with the nausea brought on by smoking weed.

If I had a dollar for every time a patient said that to me, I would have about tree fiddy. Not $3.50, more like $350.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Dewey said:

I've been saying it since they hired Elko -- they could have looked at F$U after Jimbo to get a preview of what they were going to be dealing with, but NO!!!  ELK0 IS A G0D!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1