Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Also having "your stoner QB be awestruck by a magic trick" entering aggie lore is wild, they really are that meme of Iraqi information minister Liucci. I follow them as close as anyone can without giving them cent and that was never in my Bingo card, it would take me centuries to dream that up.
Even better is that it's because he talks like a black person and black people have a culture of being awestruck by magic tricks (read: dumb). And being stoners. It's fucking amazing to read.
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Howell and Braun actually have a point here, but in typical aggy fashion fail to see how it fits into the bigger picture of how to turn around a program. They point out that Sark and Texas had disastrous first season, but unlike them Sark and Texas acknowledged that Texas was in a rebuild mode and not ready for the SEC and we got clowned for it. But by admitting that, Sark could be honest about recruiting and the roster and more importantly we could set proper expectations which allowed Texas to show incremental growth. From getting blown out by pig, to taking bama to the wire and then finally beating bama on the road and making the Playoff and getting the kind of praise and recognition the aggies so desperately crave. The irony of Texags making these points when they are the primary driver of the narrative that A&M is just shy of their goals of being an elite program if it weren't for this one missing ingredient is so amusing, when it blows up in their face and they start the cycle all over again. 

Swaying lines of hicks, Third Reich milkmen and autoerotic cadets win no football games. Elite athletic talent and coaching do. Aggy can continue their bizarre madness from now on and it won't win them a single "natty." But let them think they just need to keep squeezing. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

“If A&M had made plays, it would’ve been a different game.”

"there is still plenty of work to be done and weaknesses/flaws to address, but the Ags at least showed they're learning how to win."

by losing to a very mediocre at best ND team.

Let this be a lesson to us all. The best way to "learn" how to win, is by losing.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

Jimbo is going to end up at WVU, after they only win 6-7 this year, barely bowl eligible.
Jimbo will make the playoffs with WVU before aggy even sniffs it. WVU’s loss to PSU really hurt them after all the hype/build up leading to it. McAfee’s show was on campus Friday and it was electric!

Hook’em!!!

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, msucolt45 said:

Jimbo is going to end up at WVU, after they only win 6-7 this year, barely bowl eligible.
Jimbo will make the playoffs with WVU before aggy even sniffs it. WVU’s loss to PSU really hurt them after all the hype/build up leading to it. McAfee’s show was on campus Friday and it was electric!

Hook’em!!!

McAfee is a giant cunt. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

McAfee is a giant cunt. 

But with his schtick, his show is an entertaining cunt during workday lunchtime. He does get quality call-in and in person guests on his show. Saban did every Thursday around noon last season, as I’m surprised and realized he was about to hang it up. For a guy like him to devote every Thursday for about 30mins was actually quite refreshing IMO of Nick.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

Good to see the made up story about a guy who I guess volunteers in a soup kitchen. He "had" lived, past tense, in or around Austin. He was a real sip, because the second hand stories he got from is wife are of course 100% accurate, like all wive's tales. I know all real sips, like me, want to talk to an old Ag about football. I'm sure it's unwise so it's good his wife is smart and told him so.

I should really start a company that writes these fictional works and charge aggie for them. They really sucks at it.

Screenshot_20240901_210713_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a31bfd63aaa08fad0c4b3ef84d31af35.jpg

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

So o/u on when those idiots start saying wiggy actually had a better game than Ewers.  I'm calling Weds.

Since QE had 1 pic against CSU, but wigs only had 2 against the second coming of the 85 Bears defense.  If tu had played ND, "sewers" would have had 6 pics and been crying by the end of 3rd qtr. 

image.png.51eea684fc0ce3f26dc17c7ccd832152.png

image.png.5a7f64fe2c8e0d4d9f3e895643ab8c91.png

image.png.bbed73a1e40170a9880950eb0c1cd038.png

image.png.20458a998953721576dd69e5cbdd682e.png

image.png.584486c8837ea3d8662418912a7f988e.png

image.png.ce92c7446a515f06fc9128a08a1dcc8a.png

image.png.894ab0a7fea163e9273ed09048f22a0a.png

image.png.e285adfafec03ba1b0cea3726c67550a.png

William "star fucker" Liucci cant' help himself:

image.png.10059d84d87df7e7e236113920ee4a5a.png

A comedian compared this game to their game against Ohio State last year. A comedian, William. A comedian. 

Now, on to how Aggie losses are the best losses:

image.png.37de6c00da4d1e13c7b6ce45a2776ac8.png

image.png.9fef61a10f618febb2a4d56d78d1e7c8.png

William, your mom must so proud when she's washing your t-shirts.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

It's lit

Screenshot_2024-09-02-07-34-00-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-02-07-34-17-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-02-07-34-25-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Man, they turn on QB's and throw them under the bus faster than any other fanbase. Not just complaining, but actively pushing wishcasting as truth. It's disturbing that the athletic department lets it happen on a board that is essentially an extension of their SID. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

Man, they turn on QB's and throw them under the bus faster than any other fanbase. Not just complaining, but actively pushing wishcasting as truth. It's disturbing that the athletic department lets it happen on a board that is essentially an extension of their SID. 

Not only that but they are basically QBTransferU , as soon as they leave the station and whatever rat poison they drink there they turn out OK.

There are more formers A&M qbs starting elsewhere than any school other other than Texas . But we have have 2 starters and they have 0 

• Drool 1