Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

24 minutes ago, Hornbeliever said:

Bingo!!!

I believe I was the only person on this site last week who had “aggies will blame a magician for their qb’s performance” on their card.  Many of y’all made fun of me for putting it on my board……but who is laughing now.  

200w (3).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Man, they turn on QB's and throw them under the bus faster than any other fanbase. Not just complaining, but actively pushing wishcasting as truth. It's disturbing that the athletic department lets it happen on a board that is essentially an extension of their SID. 

They should turn on that guy. He was atrocious.

The year we beat OU about 49-0 (2022?) and they started the game with a TE under center to run the wildcat, their QB didn’t look noticeably worse than Conner Weigman did Saturday night.

A Tight End! And whatever shit they ran out there afterwards!

Weigman looked awful!

High? Concussed? Nervous? I have no idea, but he was atrocious.

Also, I am sure that this is one of us, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 

image.thumb.jpeg.89d0a206875df919a789f0ab4dd57b5e.jpeg

😁

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Loochador is up on youtube.  It's a Labor Day miracle!

Just starting it but he's already going into the whatifs.  If we had got a stop on 3rd and 5 on ND's eventual game-winning TD drive, we would have got the ball back with a chance to go win the game!  And the receiver pushed off on that play!  Really makes you think.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

The new coach - once (again, a few days ago) viewed as the guy to restore real Aggie culture, is already being ridiculed for being obese - and thus an poor representative of the university - and possibly an utter disaster as a coach.

Good thing they should have no problem raising the cash to buy him out

• Haha 1

Aggiebeast12 claims to be a current junior. I assume the 109 months is their time served at gigem247.  So 9 years. He started on that place at around 11 years old?  Or maybe 15 if he did some military service before college?  Or is he a 30 year old college junior at aggy?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Basically, Calzada 2.0. Stoner that doesn’t take football seriously. I’m waiting for the players’ parents to throw him an intervention bbq. 

He hasn't gone full Calzada...yetIMG_7034.thumb.jpeg.13086d861df6406f4cb63f10e0ce16e9.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Weigman’s numbers looked okay against Miami for two reasons. miami special teams miscues gave them very short fields twice early in the game.  Then Weigman and the offense did absolutely nothing until it was a blowout. He racked up a lot of garbage time stats when the game was over. Anyone who watched that game and think he played well when the game mattered is delusional.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Holy shit yall. This is incredible. One week into the season, these lunatics have declared their starting QB - who they unanimously believed to be a Heisman contender and certain R1 draft pick a few days ago - is nothing but an out-of-shape stoner and possibly a moron who was outplayed all fall camp by the backups. He’s also kinda fat and talks like - well, someone other than an old army ag (lots of tiptoeing and insinuation around this one).

The new coach - once (again, a few days ago) viewed as the guy to restore real Aggie culture, is already being ridiculed for being obese - and thus an poor representative of the university - and possibly an utter disaster as a coach.

And to top it all off, they are seriously discussing the deleterious effects that a guest magician may have had on the team.

It has to be performance art. If it is, it’s magnificent. 

I mean this is the message that filters out through Looch from the AD. Of course, they believe it every year 1000%. Then the season happens and they look like assholes because they believed Looch. Rinse and repeat, every season. As long as Sharp is in charge, aggy will never do anything in football. It starts with him. They need to wash out the BOR completely with non ags and change everything about their culture.

18 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Weigman’s numbers looked okay against Miami for two reasons. miami special teams miscues gave them very short fields twice early in the game.  Then Weigman and the offense did absolutely nothing until it was a blowout. He racked up a lot of garbage time stats when the game was over. Anyone who watched that game and think he played well when the game mattered is delusional.  

Miami also lost 3 of their 4 starting DL during the game, Weigman's numbers when the Miami defense was healthy were dogshit.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Deej said:

Man, they turn on QB's and throw them under the bus faster than any other fanbase. Not just complaining, but actively pushing wishcasting as truth. It's disturbing that the athletic department lets it happen on a board that is essentially an extension of their SID. 

aggy's best player is ALWAYS the backup QB.  

It's a turdition!

3 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Holy shit yall. This is incredible. One week into the season, these lunatics have declared their starting QB - who they unanimously believed to be a Heisman contender and certain R1 draft pick a few days ago - is nothing but an out-of-shape stoner and possibly a moron who was outplayed all fall camp by the backups. He’s also kinda fat and talks like - well, someone other than an old army ag (lots of tiptoeing and insinuation around this one).

And to top it all off, they are seriously discussing the deleterious effects that a guest magician may have had on the team.

It has to be performance art. If it is, it’s magnificent. 

first time GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Incredible that they’re analyzing Conner’s “performance” at a fucking magic show as if he were delivering the state of the union 

31 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah what’s the big deal?  They don’t mention the yes sirs at the beginning. 

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Is aggy up in arms over the video if he said “no bro, no bro” instead of “nah bruh, nah bruh”?

I don’t get the mockery of the take that Weigman came across as a fucking idiot on that Gameday segment. I watched it at the time and thought two things:

1) That is one dumb motherfucker. 

2) I’m glad he’s playing for atm. 

I’m raising GenZers and have been dealing with them in the workforce. Many of them can sound like this, and they sound like fucking idiots too. 

I know some of the aggie idiots are making way too much out of it, but if a Texas QB was filmed talking and behaving that way, my thoughts wouldn’t be any different. “Complete an actual sentence, you dumb fucking imbecile.”

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, WBT said:

Loochador is up on youtube.  It's a Labor Day miracle!

Just starting it but he's already going into the whatifs.  If we had got a stop on 3rd and 5 on ND's eventual game-winning TD drive, we would have got the ball back with a chance to go win the game!  And the receiver pushed off on that play!  Really makes you think.

I swear that guy's gotta be a longhorn plant. Except there's no way that he is. What I mean to say here is that if we wanted to create a plant whose sole job it was to infiltrate their ranks and keep them under a magical spell of delusion so that not only would they fail, but they would never ever find the recipe to succeed, we could not have created a better double agent than Looch. Remember, this guy's actually connected to the top -- I think he had a legit influence on them not hiring Mark Stoops and ending up with Elko.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I feel like I'm laughing at the mentally disabled reading these. Sure, shit yeah it's funny, but then I kinda feel guilty because they just can't help themselves.

And then I remember what life was like in the 80s and 90s and my guilt melts away like an aggy qb's spare tire after transferring to a good program

• Haha 1