Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I'm convinced Olin has a learning disability. I think we call that "retarded".

I met him when I was doing media back in the day.  He came across as that weird kid in school who everyone just tried not to excite.  All the other writers either ignored him or talked to him in quiet, calm voices.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I met him when I was doing media back in the day.  He came across as that weird kid in school who everyone just tried not to excite.  All the other writers either ignored him or talked to him in quiet, calm voices.

I can absolutely see that. He comes off that way. He's a total weirdo who creates scenarios in his head about aggy. I hope you showered in the hottest water in case he got something on you. 

3 minutes ago, nnm said:

This is perennially one of my favorites. Being condescending about MissSU. 
TAMU is 6-6 vs MissSU since joining the SECX3, 8-9 against them all time. MissSU is a BETTER program than TAMU. If Aggies would just accept that they’re a mediocre cow college, they’d be much happier. They think they’re Bama. They’re not. They’re MissSU. 

https://www.winsipedia.com/games/mississippi-state/vs/texas-am

It really is a special group of delusional morons. They've won absolutely nothing, but *expects* championships. Like, lol k. Here you go, bud. 

They're the *everyone gets a trophy kids*. It's both weird and adorable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

TexAgs is going to be grim, and that makes me happy. So much material to take my mind off things. 

You just don't play a home game against a G5 program a week after a knock out, drag down match against the fighting Elko's and expect to win.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

I don’t want anyone to miss the fact that daddy98’s new favorite drum to bang is that 500 million atm borrowed from the academic side (yes it wasn’t all 500) over a decade ago is what’s preventing them from competing in NIL now. Not even Jimbo’s contract. 

he may as well have cited the financial crisis of 2008. Fucking moron. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Oregon losing to Boise, Bama losing to USF , OSU loosing to direction whoever , OU losing to Houston 

Any of these would be a chefs kiss on a great day 

This is a big one and I am hoping to God it happens. UO is 0-3 against them. I want Dan Lanning to shut the fuck up.