Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

29 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I almost pity them. They can’t even enjoy the win today because Texas crushed Michigan and Notre Dame lost to Northern Illinois.

i would recommend they cherish every win because they’re won’t be many of them this season. 

Ah yes, Meat Pimp is quite cherished. Indeed. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SimkinsMan said:

The collective commenting on the LSU vs Nicholls game...

It warms my cold, dark heart that we have, at a stroke, taken away the one thing these mouthbreathers used to most to beat their chests about: Their vaunted SEC affiliation and love of same. Texas joining the conference has just completely sucked that joy from them—often the only joy they could derive from college football from mid-October onward.

image.png.838e9ce25337cdf71759f02dfb36ea4f.png

We have broken the SEC collective. It makes my heart grow 3 sizes. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I almost pity them. They can’t even enjoy the win today because Texas crushed Michigan and Notre Dame lost to Northern Illinois.

i would recommend they cherish every win because they’re won’t be many of them this season. 

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Sold our souls to the devil to get banks? Weird I just remember doing a ton of fucking work raising funds, and then working with others to craft a message that was catchy and went viral. And it fucking worked. 

You remember wrong devil worshiper

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

47 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

UF is hot garbage, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Aggy next week to send their season into free fall. Pretty sure A&M hasn’t won a true road game in 2 seasons.

Future aggy transfer/savior DJ Lagway threw for 456y today in his 1st start. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Logic has always chased aggy, but aggy-think has always been faster. 

Well… I don’t want to say Ewers is carrying Texas, but a lot of people in burnt orange have made a similar transition. It’s almost like years in the system under a guy who knows QBs can be helpful. 

• Hook 'Em 1

There’s so much to love about their rationalizations. I think it’s one of the key elements to their collective make-up that makes them perennial losers. Sure, some guys can look at circumstances and work through how improve upon them honestly, but for the most part, they’ll always ignore what’s wrong, because it pulls on their insecurities, and then work on superficial and non-essential problems. 
One of my favorite things that they allude to lately is the lumping in of Georgia as some sort of issue for them in holding them back from their elusive rise to glory. They’ve played Georgia once since joining the SEC. Once! How the fuck has Georgia hampered anything for them?
Over inflated sense of self importance combined with cognitive dissonance, a lack of self awareness, lack of critical thinking skills culture driven groupthink, and Q-minded inclination to conspiracies. They'll never figure out it.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

There’s too much to comment on, but one thing from those posts jumped out to me - the comment about how we wanted to fire Sark halfway through the 2022 season. 

Halfway through 2022 we had taken Bama to the wire, beaten a good KSU squad on the road, and, oh yeah, had Arch fucking Manning committed. Things weren’t perfect, but the trajectory was phenomenal. Literally no one at Texas wanted Sark fired. 

But you know how thought we did? Fucking Aggies.

They spammed their dank little corners of the internet with speculation about how our boosters demanded that Arch start and that we were too impatient to let anyone develop. They told themselves we were soft and mercurial and that Sark’s seat was on fire. As always, they read rank speculation from a dubious source, warped it even farther to fit their narrative, then repeated it until it became a “fact” on TexAgs. 

That comment about wanting to fire Sark perfectly encapsulates the Aggie media spin cycle. They shit something out, eat it, shit it out and eat it again, and like the taste more and more with each serving. They wonder why they never meet expectations…if you like to eat shit and are willing to pay for it, people like Lucci will happily serve it to you. 

It would be infuriating if it weren’t so laughable and pathetic. 

It can be both. 

• Hook 'Em 3

image.png.f355ac9057c042cbc7ac9a1d26e47685.png

image.png.4a2be7c366407eb22c75549e43e50c57.png

1 I smell a theme.

2 Thanks for specifying it was a college game there, Olin baby.

3 Neither was ours. Advantage A&M.

Now rhymes and more theme. He could have taken poetic license to add the s to Bussey's flash but integrity.

image.png.57ec285d4e7b8a06ddeafc63c3da3f04.png

image.png.fddb00adfb3c5935ce00c339ecab891a.png

One would hope, Mike. One would hope.

image.png.381b673386157524a58b0a0405b86868.png

Let it go, man. Fortuna played little part in the college football home loss last week to start the season.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png No.

image.png.697ae0a727c134a4800a81cb2fafe7ce.png

Ain't much left of that dead horse, amigo. Lay some sly theming on me.

image.png.666917cae3f5120ee1aba35d5a912fff.png

Okay, buddy. Bring it on home and tie the thematic bow at the end. On the Florida game:

image.png.0bb0e7796c4f69a62ee25381498c1286.png

Ever reliable.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png Thanks, man.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

There’s too much to comment on, but one thing from those posts jumped out to me - the comment about how we wanted to fire Sark halfway through the 2022 season. 

Halfway through 2022 we had taken Bama to the wire, beaten a good KSU squad on the road, and, oh yeah, had Arch fucking Manning committed. Things weren’t perfect, but the trajectory was phenomenal. Literally no one at Texas wanted Sark fired. 

But you know how thought we did? Fucking Aggies.

They spammed their dank little corners of the internet with speculation about how our boosters demanded that Arch start and that we were too impatient to let anyone develop. They told themselves we were soft and mercurial and that Sark’s seat was on fire. As always, they read rank speculation from a dubious source, warped it even farther to fit their narrative, then repeated it until it became a “fact” on TexAgs. 

That comment about wanting to fire Sark perfectly encapsulates the Aggie media spin cycle. They shit something out, eat it, shit it out and eat it again, and like the taste more and more with each serving. They wonder why they never meet expectations…if you like to eat shit and are willing to pay for it, people like Lucci will happily serve it to you. 

It would be infuriating if it weren’t so laughable and pathetic. 

Yes, just in the past 2-3 weeks we've seen them dream up such things as:

"I know a guy who's a big sip booster and he says Sark's back on the sauce and missing practices and meetings 'cause he's drunk all the time."

"I know a guy who's a big sip booster and he says there's big problems in the locker room - half the team backs one QB and the other half backs the other QB."

They don't want to look inward and accept responsibility for their systemic failures, as ctj mentioned, so they want to feel good about the failures and weaknesses at Texas even if those things are completely dreamed up.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

34 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Well done, Aggie Joes.

image.png.a7c59393394192796dddbaa0a761ae26.png

I looked up what he was talking about.

New midfield logo, maroon end zones unveiled at Texas A&M's Kyle Field -  Good Bull Hunting

This is the homey actual meaning.

image.png.743a0872afd60769a6bfc11602680bf7.png

At least Mack's corny slogans weren't printed on the field. 

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I assumed it was just a descriptive acronym for The Elk:

-Glutton

-Ruddy-faced 

-Inflated & Incontinent

-Never Seeing His Feet Again

-Dead Man Walking 

I just assumed those closeted fucks didn’t have the balls to actually just say GRINDR. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.f355ac9057c042cbc7ac9a1d26e47685.png

image.png.4a2be7c366407eb22c75549e43e50c57.png

1 I smell a theme.

2 Thanks for specifying it was a college game there, Olin baby.

3 Neither was ours. Advantage A&M.

Now rhymes and more theme. He could have taken poetic license and add the s to Bussey's flash but integrity.

image.png.57ec285d4e7b8a06ddeafc63c3da3f04.png

image.png.fddb00adfb3c5935ce00c339ecab891a.png

One would hope, Mike. One would hope.

image.png.381b673386157524a58b0a0405b86868.png

Let it go, man. Fortuna played little part in the college football home loss last week to start the season.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png No.

image.png.697ae0a727c134a4800a81cb2fafe7ce.png

Ain't much left of that dead horse, amigo. Lay some sly theming on me.

image.png.666917cae3f5120ee1aba35d5a912fff.png

Okay, buddy. Bring it on home and tie the thematic bow at the end. On the Florida game:

image.png.0bb0e7796c4f69a62ee25381498c1286.png

Ever reliable.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png Thanks, man.

That is…amazingly bad. Even for Olin. I could see a 6th grader writing that and coming home and beaming with pride. 

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.82c2e26f086e75dcc25d840cbb72a0cf.png
I don't find the remark racist, but it's not really for me to determine that.

This post is a champion troll. You know the responses will reflect redneck racsism, and it delivers.

torbush-wow.gif

They are all bought into their politics so much that something political can be raised to no objection.

giphy_s.gif?cid=6c09b952c6e7mqiardkq0ccm

• Hook 'Em 3