Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

11 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Can everyone stop what they are doing and go find a video of Weigman talking. I had never heard him speak before and I’ll just say I did not expect him to sound like that. I mean I try not to associate with people from Cypress so I’m no expert, but I did not expect that, um, dialect from a Cypress white guy. 

Nah, bro, nah, nah. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I had some professional dealings with them once upon a time where we leased a building of theirs when I ran a title company. They sent a lease, I negotiated some changes, his person agreed to then, everyone signed, he called up and screamed at me afterwards- it was truly bizarre. 

It was the son and it was a hidden camera in the bathroom at their family lakehouse.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CurlyDumps said:

Football teams treating injuries like state secrets is an ongoing source of amusement for me, and Hungry Hungry Elko is really fucking bringing it in this department. Who knows what crazy conspiratorial thoughts go through his head at night while he's savaging his midnight calzone.

Maybe Elko just wants to be HIPPA compliant.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

Well with the OU and Houston game experience from last year I am not going to say there is not a loss. I rather wish that we look great going into the aggy game and that the ticket market implodes because aggy does not want to be present for their ass kicking and we take over that freaking place like we did Michigan.

We gonna dry hump this entire schedule after we beat ou by whatever. It is written. This is year 4. We have arrived. This is who we are now. This is what we are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

HIPAA  Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. 

Not trying to police, but see these daily, and even have to correct myself on occasion from typing it incorrectly.

And just imagine how tragic would be our lives were they squandered in the shadow of such common acronym errors, left all uncorrected.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I have a gut feeling Reed starts tomorrow. 

If so, the spin will be, "We're just being extra careful, looking out for Connor long term. We wouldn't jeopardize a young man's future just to win a football game." Should Reed then turn out to have a pulse, they'll maybe "work Connor back in carefully" in some low-leverage situation. It could then morph into, "Reed's got a nice rhythm right now, and we don't want to mess with the chemistry on offense."

OK, chances of Reed doing anything noteworthy are slim. But aggy won't need much to serve as cover for their gallant fallen warrior.

• Hook 'Em 2

It is so hilarious when these morons are like "Wait how can Wiggy be hurt when Liucci was just talking about how he was going for 550 yards and 7 TDs on the Loochador yesterday??" They are the biggest group of fucking marks on the planet, I'm surprised any of them have any money left to pay TexAgs since they're all probably financially supporting a dozen Nigerian princes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

No matter where he's at, he represents his city. And he's also known to take fools out like his homey Frank Nitti, sir. What do you expect them to call him?

Yeah but is he a young city slicker or a country hillbilly? Does he smoke swisha sweets or does he smoke Phillies?