Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, Enchubben said:

If the a&m season goes how many of here have projected, meaning 4-6 losses before they face big brother, the list of aggie players sitting out or "injured" for that game will be something to behold. 

I mean not really, their best NFL prospect is fat and dropping a 10-15 spots in every game.

6 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

Did someone actually post that the A&M game is meaningless to us? On this board? That's a real thought that someone had in their head and they actually took the time to type it out? 

I'm baffled. Flummoxed. 

Let me tell you something - it will be extremely meaningful when we skull fuck the Aggies up and down Kyle field.

When we demoralize them so badly that your Aggie coworkers and neighbors won't look you in the eye for a week. When the in-state recruits that we want don't even consider A&M as anything better than a second choice. I want to send their asses back to the stone age where they belong and every other Texas fan should too. Seriously fuck them, for all the shit they've talked over the past 10+ years. All the Big 12 games they didn't play but would've won. We are going to cram more than a decade's worth of bullshit back down their throat on November 30 and it will be very meaningful to every Texas fan, every Aggie, and everyone who might have any input on our reputation or future as a program. 

I swear, I am about the blow a gasket reading this shit.

The Mandalorian Has The Best Star Wars Quotes In Years

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I want to offer them 10 minute quarters in the second half. 

They will decline because their pride won't let them accept.

And then I want to make them wish they'd accepted. 

Always Sunny Dennis GIF

We're rewatching the Fargo series. Billy Bob Thorton is so great. Not hard to figure out who Lester represents.

Holy shit, Tarp said three censors (has to be in the sports information department at the Republic of Aggystan) had to review his practice reports before they went public. That. Is. Insane. We joke about the Iraqi information minister and College Station, but Elko really is a tinpot dictator who wants to control his little fiefdom in every conceivable way. This is going to blow up spectacularly. While some of the Aggy "press corps" will go along with it until the end, when the wheels start to come off many of the reporters who have chafed under these unreal restrictions are going to go full-Tarp. And the wheels are going to start coming off. I think it's possible that Aggy goes 8-4, or maybe even 9-3, which isn't a bad season for a first year coach. But with Texas lighting shit up in Austin, that won't be nearly good enough. There will be demands for similar performance in the Station. And there's no way Elko can deliver with the crap sandwich he's running out there.

It's going to be glorious.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Holy shit, Tarp said three censors (has to be in the sports information department at the Republic of Aggystan) had to review his practice reports before they went public. That. Is. Insane. We joke about the Iraqi information minister and College Station, but Elko really is a tinpot dictator who wants to control his little fiefdom in every conceivable way. This is going to blow up spectacularly. While some of the Aggy "press corps" will go along with it until the end, when the wheels start to come off many of the reporters who have chafed under these unreal restrictions are going to go full-Tarp. And the wheels are going to start coming off. I think it's possible that Aggy goes 8-4, or maybe even 9-3, which isn't a bad season for a first year coach. But with Texas lighting shit up in Austin, that won't be nearly good enough. There will be demands for similar performance in the Station. And there's no way Elko can deliver with the crap sandwich he's running out there.

It's going to be glorious.

They should celebrate it they go 8-4 with that shitty roster. I think 7-5 is the likeliest followed by 6-6

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Good on Tarp for speaking out about Elko’s bullshit. It’s exactly like Mack and Nick Vionis, except Elko definitely hasn’t earned the right to be that way. 

NO NO NO WE WANT THEM TO STAY IN THE DARK!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

They should celebrate it they go 8-4 with that shitty roster. I think 7-5 is the likeliest followed by 6-6

If they lose this weekend, the wheels are going to start coming off that bus. They are 3-1 and have 3 more games on their schedule they shouldn't lose in MSU, Auburn, and New Mexico State. Then they also have LSU, Missouri, South Carolina, and Texas. I see 1-3 likely from this group of teams, with 0-4 next likely. I think there is a big difference for them between 7-5 and 6-6, as 6-6 could mean they finish year one with a losing record in a bowl game where they are likely going to have plenty of sitouts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

If they lose this weekend, the wheels are going to start coming off that bus. They are 3-1 and have 3 more games on their schedule they shouldn't lose in MSU, Auburn, and New Mexico State. Then they also have LSU, Missouri, South Carolina, and Texas. I see 1-3 likely from this group of teams, with 0-4 next likely. I think there is a big difference for them between 7-5 and 6-6, as 6-6 could mean they finish year one with a losing record in a bowl game where they are likely going to have plenty of sitouts.

Arkansas Pick (slight fav) 4-1

Mizzou Loss 4-2

MSU Win 5-2

LSU Loss 5-3

USCe Loss 5-4

NMSU Win 6-4

Auburn Win 7-4

Texas Mudhole 7-5

Figure they could choke one away against Arkansas or Auburn, luck into a win against USCe or LSU-- should come out in the wash for an O/U of 7 wins before their appearance in the Purina Dog Food Bowl.

• Haha 1