Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Nothing, and I mean nothing will be more gratifying than embarrassing than skull fucking both Arky and Aggy on their home field. Sark hasn’t forgotten that loss, ans he’ll be out for blood. 

Yes. He didn't realize how much all opponents and especially the rivals get up for their games with Texas no matter our current capabilities. Now that we're ranked high, he can be sure that will be the case. A key element in dealing with that is a really good defense which we appear to have.

Dicing up Arkie and A&M would be a near erotic experience. I don't mention OU because those two teams aren't in their weight class.

• Like 1

Oh my.

image.png.31e125477fcf3f19ea458dea8958da78.png   image.png.996cb5763a9f349637e1546dfd6f0497.png

I thought we were talking about Texas:

image.png.0aed6ad255144319bddf720b905fd800.png 

The road through Mississippi is rocky and full of potholes. Nary a quality loss to be found in that cruel state.

This is just plain unique to Aggies and pathetic as hell:

image.png.f846b0377f486d959434153b6a1d0dbb.png

People love and admire us!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

No game is safe. We’re a lock for 11-1. But the sips might get beaten up by Vanderbilt.  

“What I haven’t seen is their depth.” Then maybe watch a fucking game. JFC. 

Oh they watch.  They watch every Texas game with fevered anticipation of the inevitable Great Humiliation.  They just don't know anything about football and can't understand what they're seeing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

Oh they watch.  They watch every Texas game with fevered anticipation of the inevitable Great Humiliation.  They just don't know anything about football and can't understand what they're seeing.

I guess watching personnel groupings and other substitutions is pretty advanced for a group like that. 

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

No game is safe. We’re a lock for 11-1. But the sips might get beaten up by Vanderbilt.  

No shit.  All we've shown and all pundits are talking about is how solid our depth is.  But aggy just hasn't seen it. Hell, the second halves of our games have been backup parades. 

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Cut the ags some slack. In their line of work, they're more accustomed to feeling the depth rather than seeing it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Oh they watch.  They watch every Texas game with fevered anticipation of the inevitable Great Humiliation. 

To be fair, i do this with them.   The main difference of course, is the humiliation for them really is inevitable. 

Miss St is bad, and aggy is coming off a good win and are feeling it, that means this weekend could be hilarious.

As RV pointed out - they are off - They play miss st weekend of georgia game.

Edited by Mr. Drummond
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Drummond said:

To be fair, i do this with them.   The main difference of course, is the humiliation for them really is inevitable. 

Miss St is bad, and aggy is coming off a good win and are feeling it, that means this weekend could be hilarious.

Agreed, they are bad, but a little clock milking and a turnover or two from A&M in a game with fewer possessions, it could get interesting. Unlikely and, frankly, too much to ask for after this weekend. 

2 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The mental gymnastics in this 1 screenshot is astounding

IMG_20241007_071153.jpg

At last!  One of those idiots has come up with a way that our schedule can be both easy and difficult at the same time!  I was wondering when it would happen. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

At last!  One of those idiots has come up with a way that our schedule can be both easy and difficult at the same time!  I was wondering when it would happen. 

I mean, sure, he has to ignore that Sarkisian has explicitly been building an SEC team since he got here, aided by those fuckwits leaking the news allowing Texas to point to the SEC, but he has a seedling of a theory there. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I mean, sure, he has to ignore that Sarkisian has explicitly been building an SEC team since he got here, aided by those fuckwits leaking the news allowing Texas to point to the SEC, but he has a seedling of a theory there. 

He's been building a good team.  Going to the sec had fuckall to do with his approach.

24 minutes ago, WBT said:

He's been building a good team.  Going to the sec had fuckall to do with his approach.

You should listen to him. He explicitly says he’s built an SEC team because SEC teams are the ones to beat to win a national championship. 

48 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I love how they think they are a more talented team than us top to bottom.

#7 In the Nation! *

*According to somebody unknown to us and the world outside of TexAgs.

Edited by RomaVicta

15 hours ago, Focht Up said:

I'm not sure that guy understands the meaning of the word "objectively"

someone should just tell him that objectively, Texas has a better record than Alabama, Georgia, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and A&M

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Climbing high with the Missouri win. 

IMG_6424.jpeg

Old dsg4403 needs a quick lesson in the meaning of "feasible." For no team out there this year would I say it applies to reaching the national title game, but aggy in particular. 

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/feasible#:~:text=If something is feasible%2C then,to do something%2C it's feasible.

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I love how they think they are a more talented team than us top to bottom.

It's ceraily something. They have no depth, no skill position players. Thier defense is just OK, their QB has shit the bed against a good defense, their RB is mid, their db's don't exist, and their o-line hasn't faced anyone with a pulse except * checks notes* Bowling Green.. 

IMG_0056.jpeg

IMG_0057.gif

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Can’t decide if I want those goobers to lose every game the rest of the season or for them to be ranked around 10 when we meet up and hang 50 on them and knock them out of the playoff picture.

I root for them to lose every single game. 

The depth of their misery has no bottom when they lose,  however the amusement park mechanical brigade eventually shows up and methodically rebuilds and puts the coaster back on the tracks and gives it a belt ride back to the top and the collective hive brain resets.  Regardless of how many losses, they will believe that "we will put the world on notice and get a recruiting surge with a home win over the sips".  The tears will be equally satisfying.  Knocking them out the playoff picture would of course create a dangerous tears OD situation....

• Hook 'Em 4

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"There are no shocking upsets in college football anymore" - dude just watched emotionlessly as Vandy beat Bama and was like "huh, pretty average game"???

Protects their own psyche for the upset of MO

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It's awesome seeing them really lean in to Georgia beating Texas in two weeks. They view it as a given. I am not dumb enough to think it can't happen, but things change. Georgia and Bama don't own 3 deeps that could beat everyone else's starters. In the inverse, Texas has been in build-mode. Georgia has missed on a lot of game breakers and they've got a culture with some off-field toxicity. We'll see how they handle another tough road outing where the talent on the field is matched or better at every position. 

We are going to fuck Georgia up the ass and wipe our shit covered dicks all over their face dirty sanchez style. The fact that this will come as a complete and utter shock to aggy (who is always wrong) is basically proof it will happen. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

tu hasn't played a serious DL that interferes with Sarks' offensive game plan.

They realize Michigan’s DL are rated as one of the best in the country and likely will all get drafted this year?

Why do I even ask rhetorical questions when dealing with their mass cognitive dissonance?

• Hook 'Em 7

First road win in 2 years, beat possibly the worst #9 ranked team I have ever seen in my life, and now they are SEC title bound along with most likely CFP championship game. This particular roller coaster might be the highest/worst crash aggy has ever built. 

this should be fun fox broadcasting GIF by The Orville

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Protects their own psyche for the upset of MO

Purely as a hypothetical, let's rewind the tape from Saturday in the tackle box but this time have Missouri somehow eke out a win over the gallant Junction boys. Even then, would anyone other than aggy claim the Tigers were a Top 10 team? Of course not. Missouri has the look of a total fraud. Cook couldn't beat out Trey Owens on our depth chart. Burden is really talented but spent most of the day pouting. An easy aggy win proved nothing good about the hosts but a lot bad about the visitors.