Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

”I give them some credit for beating a weak big 12 team in Mizzou but they got some QUESTIONABLE calls in the game and it was obvious that the SEC is greasing the skids for their preferred program UMAT. And it looked like Mizzou just quit in the second half and Drinkwitz is a closet homo. They will probably beat State in a couple of weeks because State is down, but will probably come out of that game with 28 injured players. They get LSU at home because of that snake ass Sanky. More like Snakey. But Gamecocks and Auburn will be motivated and ready for the fAgs
My aggy friend tells me that they probably have at least 4 losses on the schedule because they’ve only been in the conference for 12 years and they’re still getting used to the grind. Anyway, they’ll probably have 2-3 losses by the time we roll into college station undefeated and without trailing all season. Their starters are decent, but by the end of their SEC schedule they will be recruiting tranny girls from their intermural teams. Yall don’t quote me on this. I’m hoping and praying’, not predictin’”

AI aggy post in the style of aggy. Homophobic slurs are not the opinion of this poster. Just artistic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It’s really hard to describe how much dick the SEC sucks and the nonsense that comes with that if you aren’t a mouth breathing moron. I guess we get the benefit now of that but it always has and always will be shit. 
we are going to run roughshot over this collection of spares and moron. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We are going to fuck Georgia up the ass and wipe our shit covered dicks all over their face dirty sanchez style. The fact that this will come as a complete and utter shock to aggy (who is always wrong) is basically proof it will happen. 

Aggy will proclaim Georgia is down this year in game 7. like  they did with Bama and Michigan in week two at Bama's place and  the Big House snapping both of their winning streaks at their place. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It’s really hard to describe how much dick the SEC sucks and the nonsense that comes with that if you aren’t a mouth breathing moron. I guess we get the benefit now of that but it always has and always will be shit. 

Being a Texas grad who's since lived in Georgia for 40 years should have fully prepared me for it. But even I still find myself wondering who these goobers are. Not that I really want to know. 

That’s even stupider than their usual fanfic, “cocky del conte” is just about the most aggy nickname I’ve ever seen. 

perfect combo of painfully unfunny, not catchy at all, not tethered to reality in any meaningful way, and yet it fits in so well with their blatant screaming insecurities. So obvious it seems like it must be a Texas troll, but you just know it’s an earnest lil ag, toiling away fighting the good fight.  

"They'll have to get up for EVERY game." 

I guess I should just forget the fact that, every sinlge week in the Big XII, we were someone's Super Bowl. From Tech to WVU to U of H to the Okies to Kansas. Hell, I saw WVU fans throwing the horns down earlier this season and we may never play them again. Everyone wanted to beat us and it was a huge deal for them when it happened, even when we were at our shittiest. This schedule looks to be tougher than originally thought. But having the other team hate us and play better than they normally would is nothing new 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

"There are no shocking upsets in college football anymore" - dude just watched emotionlessly as Vandy beat Bama and was like "huh, pretty average game"???

They also mention Florida  can now bear us because they're won 3 games now. Never mind they beat contenders like UCF, jugferaut Samford, and Miss St. 

We need to watch out for them because they may become bowl eligible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TotallyLegit said:

I mean, both states do have lots of lakes.

I have no idea which team would win and I don't particularly care. But Mizzou with those sad-ass lines is exactly the type of team that Michigan is built to bully

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

"They'll have to get up for EVERY game." 

I guess I should just forget the fact that, every sinlge week in the Big XII, we were someone's Super Bowl. From Tech to WVU to U of H to the Okies to Kansas. Hell, I saw WVU fans throwing the horns down earlier this season and we may never play them again. Everyone wanted to beat us and it was a huge deal for them when it happened, even when we were at our shittiest. This schedule looks to be tougher than originally thought. But having the other team hate us and play better than they normally would is nothing new 

WVU issued their schedule annually with the Longhorn upside down for their fans. I’ve seen multiple postings over the years showing just the same.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jebus said:

That’s even stupider than their usual fanfic, “cocky del conte” is just about the most aggy nickname I’ve ever seen. 

Crystal Cocky was right there.  Guess no aggy has the wit of ctj

5 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

*roughshod 

• Hook 'Em 5

14 hours ago, Focht Up said:

At last!  One of those idiots has come up with a way that our schedule can be both easy and difficult at the same time!  I was wondering when it would happen. 

we got there about 48 hours ago

they achieved critical mass about this time saturday night and thereafter this was inevitable

12 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Georgia has missed on a lot of game breakers and they've got a culture with some off-field toxicity. We'll see how they handle another tough road outing

And I think we've all seen that Georgia players don't do well on roads....uh, I mean, on the road.

• Like 1

Just now, TKthunder2 said:

The OU game is sandwiched between conference games like it usually is. This isn’t even remotely true and nobody even challenged it which means it is now considered a fact over there. They truly are pathetic.

Yeah that one made me laugh.  But almost every insane and untrue thing they say makes me laugh, so nothing new there.

In fact, back in the SWC days, Arkansas actually maneuvered to make themselves the game after OU annually, in order to take advantage of the likely let-down in emotions from the Horns, the week after that game.  I'm not sure why the SWC allowed that to be an annual thing, seems pretty unfair to Texas, just another example of how "Texas always got its way" I suppose.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

The OU game is sandwiched between conference games like it usually is. This isn’t even remotely true and nobody even challenged it which means it is now considered a fact over there. They truly are pathetic.

Yes, I’m replying to myself because this is the thing that irritates me the most about aggy. I get that all fan bases (including ours) will make up bullshit insider narratives about rival programs and argue opinions all day and night…but aggy fucking makes shit up that can be easily disprove with a quick Wikipedia search, and then they will continue to repeat that clear outright lie for YEARS…and it doesn’t matter how many times that “fact” is disproved they will continue repeating it until it recited in fish camp by every incoming freshman.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Yeah that one made me laugh.  But almost every insane and untrue thing they say makes me laugh, so nothing new there.

In fact, back in the SWC days, Arkansas actually maneuvered to make themselves the game after OU annually, in order to take advantage of the likely let-down in emotions from the Horns, the week after that game.  I'm not sure why the SWC allowed that to be an annual thing, seems pretty unfair to Texas, just another example of how "Texas always got its way" I suppose.

If not for that long, egregious pattern of attempts at "competitive balance," we would have won more than 27 SWC titles. 

5 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Yes, I’m replying to myself because this is the thing that irritates me the most about aggy. I get that all fan bases (including ours) will make up bullshit insider narratives about rival programs and argue opinions all day and night…but aggy fucking makes shit up that can be easily disprove with a quick Wikipedia search, and then they will continue to repeat that clear outright lie for YEARS…and it doesn’t matter how many times that “fact” is disproved they will continue repeating it until it recited in fish camp by every incoming freshman.

The human mind believes what it wants to believe. Even the aggy mind. 

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Also, I noticed back in the day that teams usually managed to schedule a then putrid TCU or a bye week before playing us. It backfired when TCU under Wacker become good.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Also, I noticed back in the day that teams usually managed to schedule a then putrid TCU or a bye week before playing us. It backfired when TCU under Wacker become good.

And the geniuses at the NCAA crucified him for being honest. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yep. Wacker seemed like a good man and a really good football coach. 

I grew up not too far from Amon Carter and we didn’t have much money but my parents made sure I got to see a Texas game every other year when they played TCU. They were generally awful but I had kind of a soft spot for them. It was kind of cool when Wacker was there. He did seem like a genuinely good man. Fucking NCAA.

image.png.41d8b79172a77c57ba7420798034b22c.png

image.png.0cad8159ed818d418ad6d56497569501.png

image.png.c7f6434227b9d8a1799bdc40702c1448.png

Grave consequences should this happen.

image.png.d533b36d4a46b3d7e917513507829193.png

image.png.fbf75600a30d850dbde948cef69c5d7b.png

I guess us winning fair and square will turn the rest of the SEC into Aggies. Or, maybe they'll just be annoyed that we won and look to knock us off next year. You know, like regular fans everywhere.

image.png.47975dc5e32731ed3667c2671abb4b78.png

spacer.png

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Sounds like a certain politician…..hmmm.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 4