Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I like how concerned Ag in Lakeway is for Sark's battle with the bottle.

Several times he chimed in that it would be sad if Sark was having a relapse. It appears that he is about the only ag who actual confronts his demons, because this post only got 1 "star" and that's after revealing that he's very active in helping people with their fights with addiction.

Their predictability just brings a smile to my face on a slow Tuesday night.

image.png.833bd4023a580121dfe393b0afb49762.png

• Hook 'Em 3

It’s not just aggy, the CBS/Big Ten podcasts are shitting on Texas’ schedule. That fat fuck Tom Fornelli just keeps repeating Texas hasn’t played anybody over and over again every time the Longhorns are brought up. Michigan sucks. fOSU beating Iowa is the most impressive win of the year. I think we know the AP voter that keeps voting fOSU every week. 

Another popular topic: Georgia is the only decent offense Texas will play on their schedule. 

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

It’s not just aggy, the CBS/Big Ten podcasts are shitting on Texas’ schedule. That fat fuck Tom Fornelli just keeps repeating Texas hasn’t played anybody over and over again every time the Longhorns are brought up. Michigan sucks. fOSU beating Iowa is the most impressive win of the year. I think we know the AP voter that keeps voting fOSU every week. 

Another popular topic: Georgia is the only decent offense Texas will play on their schedule. 

Tom Fornelli has an overwhelming bias towards the BIG in general… All the Cover 3 Podcast guys (Bud E, Danny K, Chip P) love to nitpick Texas. And when they do speak confidently about anything Texas football related, they butcher our players names and it’s abundantly clear they’re clueless.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 hours ago, Basil said:

I just love these fellows. Haven’t won a conference championship since the 1990s. Never played in a SEC championship game. Lost their opener, got into a dogfight with Bowling Green and now they’re spending their time war gaming beating them sips, winning the SEC and how their playoff run is going to go.

It’s like when Make-a-Wish sets up Batman adventure for some poor five year old with cancer.

You hit the nail on the head. They are  Make-A-Wish kids. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock

11 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

An insightful analysis of Texas’ schedule in their Texas-OU thread. Clarifications appear to have been unwelcome.

Unsurprisingly, ALL of his "facts" are wrong.  The 133 schools he's talking about are all FBS.  None of them are FCS.

25 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Did they say this when Alabama was crushing just about everybody? No. They're sportscasters too dull to come up with their own ideas so they just parrot what they hear. I doubt it's anti-Texas bias. They're just stupid.

Yup, I think you're right.

On 10/7/2024 at 4:01 PM, Beau Vine said:

image.png.9f5041d0bac46bbebe07e02d95c976c1.png

image.thumb.png.2f34206f946087f656937fc524eeb348.png

Hey, I have a family member like (didn't go to UT though). I also refer to him as pussy boy. A lot of BLS going on (beaten Longhorn syndrome). Give your balls a tug and stop being a bitch.

Edit: yes I know the quote is 100% fake and gay (nttawwt).

vyGIyywQ2oOESRicbl.gif

Edited by PhillyHorn1

13 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

You git hit the nail on the dead. They are  Make-A-Wish kids. 

12 hours ago, Vertigo said:

You may want to see a doctor.

8 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

No joke though. It’s gotten worse. 

c366118a-e9a2-4fcc-ac81-439e631c6762_scr

• Hook 'Em 1

Any word yet on these guys cooking up conspiracy theories that UT is behind the arrests of the Georgia players to help UT win the game in two weeks? 

I know there is some Aggie Scooby Doo crew out there trying to crack that case

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

I'm a single-member Longhorn splinter cell 70 miles from Athens. Deployed here in 1984 and instructed to wait covertly for just such a chance to prove my loyalty to the university. Should I detect any UGA player's vehicle entering this jurisdiction, I will instantly alert the local constabulary. 

GIF by Giffffr

• Haha 7
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Jebus said:

try using a sharpie, a pencil is too hard to see and a ballpoint just tears em up

Bro. Everything is hard to see. I literally have to hold my phone to my face like I'm Army Brat, and the words are mix together 

the shrroms feel amazing, but reading and writing, as well as watching TV is a no-go. I have to just sit there 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Bro. Everything is hard to see. I literally have to hold my phone to my face like I'm Army Brat, and the words are mix together 

the shrroms feel amazing, but reading and writing, as well as watching TV is a no-go. I have to just sit there 

Plot twist - He was using talk to text. 

• Haha 2

Reminds me of a shirt that you'd see floating around DKR back in the late 90's (at least that's when I first saw it) of a drawing of Bevo getting a blow job from an aggie co-ed.

Just keep focused on those 6 inches in front of you and then the end of season will come.

That can't be real.

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.7a4659b6147109fcee05ecfbaa63c149.png image.png.426e29a269d6af1872f2d75576d1d163.png

I wonder if Olin was pondering the accompanying picture when he thought about stress.

image.png.2ecbf84bbb98a92f93b7657077233e9d.png 

Same fucking suit from his intro to the job. I suppose his confidence is inspiring. But, Olin, hit us with a snappy opening!

image.png.f9f65500f7b5d6f88691ea2f440ec4ea.png

Imagine the thought that went into that. Hmmmm, inevitable. And the use of elipses...magnifique. Set the scene, Olin my man.

image.png.d00367b7501ba39f99cfc350a69cebe1.png

In a room full Aggies, one doesn't really know how this sorta tired Dad joke is going to go. Normal people would give it a friendly polite laugh. You can guess there would be an uncomfortable silence with Aggies. What would follow?

image.png.5a1c4308654c26e88882f844a563cf35.png

If you're a slob sporting a suit adorned by a button missile with the safety off, you better bring the yuks. Elko knows his audience. They're the ones who struggle with Blue Collar comedy.

But Olin sees deeper than a Dad joke. You see, Elko was serious:

image.png.82251b632b797e2748a23c5a86a78530.png

Ummmm, then he was serious about the national importance of the Aggie-MSU game? What about the hilarious feigned confusion? Thank goodness Olin is here to guide us. He starts with the sage words of Elko. Imagine the TD club leaning forward like Aristotle observing Plato.

image.png.a97ec32f0f8008ace13915df3505e9c5.png

1 I didn't quite get that, Mike, can you elaborate?

2 Ah, now I get it. Sorry to be so slow.

3 Lost me again.

Elko returns to the subject of focusing on what's in front of as interpreted by Mr. Olin Buchanan:

image.png.140f6df647b61549ee421518bf3ed391.png

Words of wisdom, Elk Baby, words of wisdom. So, the deal is to focus and concentrate on what's directly in front of you. You have to concentrate hard because your nose is to a grindstone and it's hard to see when you're doing that! Or maybe the grindstone is MSU. But then they would be grinding you which is a tradition in the SEC. 

Elko is too deep for me.

It's quite a slog of cliches after those opening cliches. Let's see if Olin can save the exercise by referring to his opening gambit in his valedictory sentence.

image.png.5474e445dc0f9d55dadc6840519d8e2e.png

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

IMG_4260.gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

Any word yet on these guys cooking up conspiracy theories that UT is behind the arrests of the Georgia players to help UT win the game in two weeks? 

I know there is some Aggie Scooby Doo crew out there trying to crack that case

Fred does give off a yell leader vibe.

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

Reminds me of a shirt that you'd see floating around DKR back in the late 90's (at least that's when I first saw it) of a drawing of Bevo getting a blow job from an aggie co-ed.

Just keep focused on those 6 inches in front of you and then the end of season will come.

That can't be real.

I remember this too. But my frat made a ton of tshirts with Bevo getting a bj. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit

3 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Please keep up the live posting while on the shroom. This has the potential to be on par with the peanut butter whiskey live posting. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2