Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Reminds me of a shirt that you'd see floating around DKR back in the late 90's   (at least that's when I first saw it) of a drawing of Bevo getting a blow job from an aggie co-ed.

Just keep focused on those 6 inches in front of you and then the end of season will come.

That can't be real.

‘90s 

4 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I saw pics of Elko at a wedding recently and he’s obviously back on the sauce. 

A1, Heinz 57, tarter, soy, bearnaise, cocktail, Pace Picante, alfredo, and chocolate. It’s sad. 

His face is always bright red.  That’s a man that drinks a lot on a daily basis.  

4 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Reminds me of a shirt that you'd see floating around DKR back in the late 90's (at least that's when I first saw it) of a drawing of Bevo getting a blow job from an aggie co-ed.

Just keep focused on those 6 inches in front of you and then the end of season will come.

That can't be real.

3 hours ago, Gucci_Suit said:

I remember this too. But my frat made a ton of tshirts with Bevo getting a bj. 

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

‘90s 

I remember them from around '98 or so. Said "Gag em Aggies", with a centaurish looking Bevo getting a bj from an aggy.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Beer Drinker said:

He really looks like a gravy guy

I feel like the venn diagram between sauce guys and gravy guys is something trending towards a perfect circle. 

@RomaVicta

This: 

If you're a slob sporting a suit adorned by a button missile with the safety off, you better bring the yuks. Elko knows his audience. They're the ones who struggle with Blue Collar comedy.”

I legit lol’ed at that. Just outstanding. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kwix said:

He makes how much now?  Shows up with wrinkled jacket, pants too long, and shoes untied.  

Elko needs to donate his entire collection of sport coats to the hurricane relief efforts. Each one could easily work as a tent for a family of four. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Kwix said:

He makes how much now?  Shows up with wrinkled jacket, pants too long, and shoes untied.  

That dude hasn't seen his shoes while standing up in years, he has no idea they are untied.     He would have to take off the shoe to tie it, or have someone help him.   

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Deej said:

And they say Sark has the drinking problem. 

That's the logic I don't get. Sark has been getting into great shape physically,  is winning on the field,  recruiting is going strong. If your premise for him drinking again is a divorce or Nansen being present then ok but nothing screams alcoholic like an in shape winning coach.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I have a better idea:

gettyimages-2177012789.jpg

I still can’t believe that this is the first (or maybe 2nd) time this building has lost its roof.

It looks like it was perfectly constructed to have the local tornadoes decapitate it on an annual basis.

PS- Elko has an alcoholic stare.

And he’s grotesquely fat.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I still can’t believe that this is the first (or maybe 2nd) time this building has lost its roof.

It looks like it was perfectly constructed to have the local tornadoes decapitate it on an annual basis.

PS- Elko has an alcoholic stare.

And he’s grotesquely fat.

He can't even fit in there. They had to take the roof off so he could breathe. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, closetojumping said:

@RomaVicta

This: 

If you're a slob sporting a suit adorned by a button missile with the safety off, you better bring the yuks. Elko knows his audience. They're the ones who struggle with Blue Collar comedy.”

I legit lol’ed at that. Just outstanding. 

Same. @RomaVicta I hope your education/employment included loads of writing.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Pre-madonnas and entitlement. This clown really has his finger on the pulse of Sarkisian’s culture and team. All the better in a thread talking about how Texas has a stacked receiver room waiting their chance for the ball to find them. 

It’s going to be glorious when it sinks in that Missouri is garbage. 

• Like 1