Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, Victor Lazlo said:

“Also, if you don't think other programs like tu aren't negatively recruiting against A&M about the misses and lack of production at the WR
position you're crazy...”

Dumb And Dumber GIF

Is it negative recruiting to point out something that is pretty much self-evident? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

"Their rank is high just by taking WRs"    we have 3

"They have multiple 5 stars barely getting time now" - 100% wrong.     We have one 5 star not starting, but he is getting plenty of snaps for a true freshman.  Don't worry, you will see plenty of him in about 6 weeks.

Come on ags, just try to be accurate.    There are things to try and mock about us with, why not use your pathetic collective brain power and try to come up with something clever.   

I would give you a list, but i don't want you figuring out my real name is Clarence, i live with both my parents, and they have a real good marriage. 

Cook was/is a 5 star in some of the ratings. 

http://www.on3.com/db/johntay-cook-ii-64133/

• Hook 'Em 1

If you don't fantasize about standing shoulder to shoulder with real troops in the darkest days of 'Nam (Viet, not Fayette) or raising a shimmering blade against a horde of rogue SMU cheerleaders, you'll always be an entitled diva to Old Army. They'd call dear old Professor Terguson a 2%er. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Good to get the real scoop from Aggies.  Apparently we have 10 WRs committed.  And we are not happy with Brandon Baker.

Oh and don't forget we have something percolating just under the surface that could be problematic. These people know more about our program than we do. They are truly amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

If you follow MacArthur's posts, you can actually see a fake rumor becoming absolute truth in real time:

- "I have heard they aren't pleased with Baker" quickly becomes:

- "They are actually really unhappy with Baker." 

Complete bullshit, obviously, but it's interesting to watch him convince himself FOR A FACT that he has insider info and it's that one of those dang 5-star sip players is actually awful. And it's only going to grow from here. By next week, I imagine Sark and Flood will be considering processing Baker

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Money bad. Walking the walk good.

image.png.2a197ebe83d5dfbd8819e5cdcc7c0370.png

image.png.3961cd061bd4e5b43f951660b4231b32.png

Money good. Hit portal hard.

image.png.9d00a997a7c676f7d238ff686fd656f3.png

This guy even gets points for the emoji.

image.png.1902084ba7d640bc57b03c9670bb7665.png

And this guy.

image.png.7ab7a413636b826b3a528b0cd1d02d79.png

image.png.a7fa24ba70a2b08d90ee44977d50cca0.png

* "I hope!"

Plenty of chatter among the tireless parrots of TexAgs who all have buddies close to the tu program and have all the inside poop about the culturally soft, entitled, arrogant disarray just waiting to undermine the sips because of their drunk coach. 

Sippy hasn't faced adversity such as we did against Bowling Green and Notre Dame. There were 85 seniors on that Bowling Green team! 85! We're finding ways to win while they're...well finding ways to win, too. 

Anybody else smell fear and idiocy? 

I don't want to think ahead to our game with them because it also means the end of the short CFB season, but we will murder them.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

If you follow MacArthur's posts, you can actually see a fake rumor becoming absolute truth in real time:

- "I have heard they aren't pleased with Baker" quickly becomes:

- "They are actually really unhappy with Baker." 

Complete bullshit, obviously, but it's interesting to watch him convince himself FOR A FACT that he has insider info and it's that one of those dang 5-star sip players is actually awful. And it's only going to grow from here. By next week, I imagine Sark and Flood will be considering processing Baker

"Baker already regrets signing with the dildo worshippers in Austin. He's told everyone except Texas coaches, teammates and the media that he wishes he could go AWOL right before Thanksgiving, only to join the good guys and run out of the tunnel proudly wearing a maroon uni for the Nov. 30 beatdown we'll be giving them."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

El Mero Mero 14 needs to be thrown out of a moving car for how stupid this comment is. 

image.thumb.png.031199430f89ac03460ba8f3783ab106.png

Boy, if we had players not producing or developing to the satisfaction of the coaches, I fucking wish we could cut them loose. But that's not how it works. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I am a fan of the guy who responded to the one poster pointing out how Texas’ schedule was easy a few days ago and now every groupthinker is claiming it is a gauntlet. And the doofus responded with “you must be new to the SEC” now quite understanding what he just said.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vertuzzi said:

El Mero Mero 14 needs to be thrown out of a moving car for how stupid this comment is. 

So concerned about how we aren’t getting our money’s worth, while we sit undefeated ranked #1 with a dozen NFL draft picks.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Fucking stalker:

image.png.894f6b06ac3b684158d962dcab6e6009.png

Imagine making the absurd claims that Texas recruits and develops OL well or that Missouri shouldn't have been in the top 10. Clearly a sip troll. Maybe even a t-shirt t-sip who doesn't merit consideration when he tells the truth.

To criticize Aggies you must be an Aggie. If you're an Aggie and you criticize Aggie, then you're not a true Aggie.

That's the kind of approach that ensures great success in the future!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Gauntlet or cakewalk?

Vasectomies and men's sense of masculinity : r/daddit

Easy. If UT wins the SECX3, it’s a cakewalk gifted by ESPN and Snakey. If UT loses a couple, it’s a gauntlet. Cmon, man, this isn’t rocket surgery. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

Remind me again what institution was being named by Grimes’ father for having this reputation maybe 2 weeks ago.    I believe Walter Nolen had some public thoughts on it as well, iirc.  They want to be Texas so bad they confuse themselves with us?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

It is a bit odd for people to write in this thread that aggies are obsessed with us when we have a thread with over half of a thousand pages devoted to their thoughts and our opinions of their thoughts. 

It is also a bit humorous when opposing views are highlighted and contradictory when there is no citation of the posts being made by the same poster. 

Lastly, bringing up posts that appear to be possibly a troll job and then mocking those posts as indicative of what all aggies believe is a tad cringe. Yes, I find them entertaining, but that doesn’t mean that I believe that they are 100% honest posts of raving morons. So…

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I feel like this thread along with access to aggy message boards could provide amazing case studies for psychology students. 

…I am glad that you included our obsessive mocking of these walking stupid in College Station - as well as their alums and t-shirt fans around the (flat?) globe 🌎 - in your proposed psychology syllabuses (“syllabi”?).

Nappy B. approves.

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

It is a bit odd for people to write in this thread that aggies are obsessed with us when we have a thread with over half of a thousand pages devoted to their thoughts and our opinions of their thoughts. 

It is also a bit humorous when opposing views are highlighted and contradictory when there is no citation of the posts being made by the same poster. 

Lastly, bringing up posts that appear to be possibly a troll job and then mocking those posts as indicative of what all aggies believe is a tad cringe. Yes, I find them entertaining, but that doesn’t mean that I believe that they are 100% honest posts of raving morons. So…

…I am glad that you included our obsessive mocking of these walking stupid in College Station - as well as their alums and t-shirt fans around the (flat?) globe 🌎 - in your proposed psychology syllabuses (“syllabi”?).

Nappy B. approves.

I've seen this thought posted before and it just rubs me the wrong way. 

You do know that this thread (mainly recruiting, but other thoughts are here) and the "Tell me About Texas a&m" thread are where we post anything about aggy. It prevents this board from having multiple threads with the same posts. Would you rather we do what texags does and start a new thread for every thought or comment about aggy. 

I wouldn't say that it shows an obsession about aggy. It's nice not to have multiple threads. I prefer to have all the aggy info confined to minimal threads, and I believe that most here feel the same way.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

I've seen this thought posted before and it just rubs me the wrong way. 

You do know that this thread (mainly recruiting, but other thoughts are here) and the "Tell me About Texas a&m" thread are where we post anything about aggy. It prevents this board from having multiple threads with the same posts. Would you rather we do what texags does and start a new thread for every thought or comment about aggy. 

I wouldn't say that it shows an obsession about aggy. It's nice not to have multiple threads. I prefer to have all the aggy info confined to minimal threads, and I believe that most here feel the same way.

I would rather we do a thread each year versus having one gigantic never ending mega thread.

On 10/11/2024 at 6:22 AM, Doc Daneeka said:

Pre-madonnas and entitlement. This clown really has his finger on the pulse of Sarkisian’s culture and team. All the better in a thread talking about how Texas has a stacked receiver room waiting their chance for the ball to find them. 

It’s going to be glorious when it sinks in that Missouri is garbage. 

primadonna