Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

1 hour ago, Hookem10 said:

If those teams didn’t play us they would be 1-6 best offenses in the country. Didn’t look up the stats because I’m lazy 

Damn. I was hoping a stat nerd, errrr I mean a very wise and great poster here would do this for us. Please?

Whn we inevitably skull drag aggy in Pyle Field, what will be their excuse then? Their defense is as overrated as Ou's. 

When we beat Georgia it'll be Georgia had a down year. If it were the year before ebil tu would lose by 100. 

Fucking morons. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Texas uses chartered flights for away games. This is bullshit.

How dare you, sir.  You’d besmirch the good name of some random anonymous texum fightin aggy douchebag?  Don’t you know that aggy never lies, cheats nor steals.  Nor do they tolerate those that do!  Good day!

gene wilder good day sir GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I was once stuck on a plane at the gate in Las Vegas for two hours, awaiting takeoff. Ultimately, a horrific stench wafted through the entire fuselage, even making its way up to first class.

The pilot explained that someone had done something horrific to the toilet in the back bathroom on the arriving flight and they were having to replace the entire thing.

I have always just assumed it was one of those giant fatass aggies that can be seen on Rascals, just hauling their heaving masses from slot machine to slot machine while they smoke and breathe loudly. 

• Haha 8

43 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was once stuck on a plane at the gate in Las Vegas for two hours, awaiting takeoff. Ultimately, a horrific stench wafted through the entire fuselage, even making its way up to first class.

The pilot explained that someone had done something horrific to the toilet in the back bathroom on the arriving flight and they were having to replace the entire thing.

I have always just assumed it was one of those giant fatass aggies that can be seen on Rascals, just hauling their heaving masses from slot machine to slot machine while they smoke and breathe loudly. 

Sorry/not sorry

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

How dare you, sir.  You’d besmirch the good name of some random anonymous texum fightin aggy douchebag?  Don’t you know that aggy never lies, cheats nor steals unless it benefits them or fits their narrative.  Nor do they tolerate those that do!  Good day!

gene wilder good day sir GIF

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

This could only have been Warehime.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Sorry for partying asshole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was flying out to LA in 1998 to the Texas/UCLA game and had the misfortune of flying America West.  We were stuck on the tarmac in Phoenix for 3 hours just waiting in the heat.  They wouldn’t give us drinks. It never occurred to me that I could have blamed the Aggies as they would only fly an airline that has America in the title. It was like our own little Junction on the jetway. I think the Pilot was named Bear. This ends today’s lesson in Aggie logic. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Original Snakes on a Plane?

Edited by Wishbone

1 hour ago, deft said:

I haven’t seen KKL in a while. What happened with her? Did she follow jimbo off into retirement?

I think I remember in the KKL thread she broke up with them. Said she'd always be an aggy at heart or some weird shit. I miss that crazy bitch.

Edited by Horn117