Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

26 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

IMG_0229.jpeg.e36f8d0fc6c3d35961fc27eac49c674b.jpeg

This is the chef’s kiss of Aggie rationalization. Last year Bama was terrible early and UT was lucky to get them before they gelled. Then they were dominant Bama when TAMU lost to them.  Then they forgot how to play again before the CFP. Just amazing logic. 

25 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

IMG_0230.jpeg.499f4758a981253cf14d4dfb5e1c9a2d.jpeg

Really, Tom?  Have you read any of the other posts on TexAgs?  Every other post raises the point that UT hasn’t played anyone, or has played garbage, etc., etc.  

Always amusing. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

Sarkisian isn’t good at getting Texas up for games they should win handily, yet the whole conversation is about the way Texas has been crushing the skulls of teams they say aren’t any good. 

The second best part of Texas snuffing Georgia will be reading why Texas still hasn’t played anyone. 

IMG_6492.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I love how they continue to think that our OL/DL are trash. We have controlled the LOS in every game we have played on both sides and Michigan and OU have better DLs and defenses than Georgia.

But those two SEC teams and defending national champions are not SEC teams.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Georgia can’t be down until they lose to the sips. 

In a way, picking Texas is win/win. If Texas win, Georgia is down. If Texas loses, of course they lost to a team with a pulse. 

Teams have to abandon the run against Texas which explains Texas’ *checks notes* second ranked nationally pass defense. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Foosters said:

anyone know how to visit Austin without having to see all the gays and trans?

These manly manful Aggies sure are afeared that their precious bodily fluids will be impregnated with the fehginess by mere proximity with LGBQT persons. 

Back in the day, when Aggies were even more open about their acute homophobia (phobia with a capital F), they would name all the gay bars in Austin as a condemnation. I posed the question of exactly how they had such precise knowledge of these iniquity dens. No response. They should replace the Sully statue with Roy Cohn.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Sarkisian isn’t good at getting Texas up for games they should win handily, yet the whole conversation is about the way Texas has been crushing the skulls of teams they say aren’t any good. 

The second best part of Texas snuffing Georgia will be reading why Texas still hasn’t played anyone. 

IMG_6492.jpeg

"Sarkisian isn’t good at getting Texas up for games they should win handily" said the aggy immediately after Texas crushed 6 consecutive teams they should beat handily. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Foosters said:

anyone know how to visit Austin without having to see all the gays and trans?

Aggies are so absolutely small. Tiny little men. Miniature, thin-skinned, perpetually-offended munchkin humans. Always under threat. Always scared.

There is so little to like about them. Basically nothing redeeming.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

IMG_6492.jpeg

Looking forward to hearing about this very down Georgia team on Sunday.

• Hook 'Em 1

I love how these gonads forget three important details

1. we recently beat georgia in a sugar bowl 

2. we beat the SEC champion LAST YEAR AT THEIR HOME 

3. we were a few small plays away from playing in the championship LAST YEAR 

their whole world is moron colored by SEC echo chamber bs 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I love how these gonads forget three important details

1. we recently beat georgia in a sugar bowl 

2. we beat the SEC champion LAST YEAR AT THEIR HOME 

3. we were a few small plays away from playing in the championship LAST YEAR 

their whole world is moron colored by SEC echo chamber bs 

I posit that they aren't as dumb as they seem, but that their line of reasoning is heavily influenced by wishful thinking. It reminds me a lot of how my dad, an Auburn fan, talks about Bama.

Fascinating

image.png.c8b3cda0db23a2e5a1591f8eb769cf34.png

They never like to talk about scores or their opponents. Or direct comparison.

image.png.6bec8c6f97efcb939035d2d9c244bc85.png image.png.4a65729242782fe90d8e9ca4ec24eec5.png

Impressive resume, Ags. You murdered McNeese State and Shitty Missouri.

1 Loss. Later lost to NIU

2 Current losing record with recent losses to Old Dominion and NIU

3 Hogs annual shotgun dick-ectomy.

We've destroyed everybody. Look at the game they're calling close denoted by the *.

Of course, these teams are all pulse-less according to the parrots. More so after playing us.

I also like how they are saying that only we think we are good. If anything, this snakepit is more skeptical of the 'Horns than the national media.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I just found this over on TexAgs.

They think it's bad that non Texas grads pull for Texas. I think it's great particularly when they're Texans. We're the flagship, a public university, and they have a stake. Excellent.

They also think that they (Aggies) have a national brand. I think they don't understand what that is. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

We were the ones that exposed the “Reigning Champions,” with an undefeated streak at home and on the largest of stages that they were a “fraud?” Maybe it was because of Texas?

I’ll still stand by my opinion that Sark “pulled back the reigns” on our offense in that game. Once we got to 31 points in the 3rd Qtr, Quinn only threw THREE passes the rest of the game.

He did the very same thing to OU, except for the HB/WR pass to Helm.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4