Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

dumbassaggie.JPG.4fb429a95148f85aad08689328b21a7d.JPG

I like how this dumbass aggie ALMOST understands.  It's like he came right up to the cliff of understanding and just couldn't jump off. 

"They were playing pretty well and it was a close game until Texas fucking exploded on offense and then they were way behind" is not the net negative for Texas that he seems to think it is.

Edited by Darth Tron
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Those jethros reek of fear.

That’s what it comes down. Kind of hard to miss. It is a bit unexpected that the fear has them planning for the SEC championship game, a game they’ve never played in before.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

I like how this dumbass aggie ALMOST understands.  It's like he came right up to the cliff of understanding and just couldn't jump off. 

"They were playing pretty well and it was a close game until Texas fucking exploded on offense and then they were way behind" is not the net negative for Texas that he seems to think it is.

Where “relative ease” means drives of 18, -12, 38, 17, 17, 10, 13, -2 in the first half. 

Relative to what, I wonder. Maybe their effort against Notre Dame. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 6

6 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

A&M’s loss to MSU this weekend seems inevitable. The entire fanbase and program appears to have fast-forwarded mentally to November and conference championship scenarios.

Elko's late November visions already are of doing the backstroke in giblet gravy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darth Tron said:

Those turnovers we did nothing to create? Just pure luck, I guess?