Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Those jethros reek of fear.

That’s what it comes down. Kind of hard to miss. It is a bit unexpected that the fear has them planning for the SEC championship game, a game they’ve never played in before.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

A&M’s loss to MSU this weekend seems inevitable. The entire fanbase and program appears to have fast-forwarded mentally to November and conference championship scenarios.

Elko's late November visions already are of doing the backstroke in giblet gravy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Darth Tron said:

dumbassaggie.JPG.4fb429a95148f85aad08689328b21a7d.JPG

I like how this dumbass aggie ALMOST understands.  It's like he came right up to the cliff of understanding and just couldn't jump off. 

"They were playing pretty well and it was a close game until Texas fucking exploded on offense and then they were way behind" is not the net negative for Texas that he seems to think it is.

Those turnovers we did nothing to create? Just pure luck, I guess?

16 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I just found this over on TexAgs.

They think it's bad that non Texas grads pull for Texas. I think it's great particularly when they're Texans. We're the flagship, a public university, and they have a stake. Excellent.

They also think that they (Aggies) have a national brand. I think they don't understand what that is. 

Outside of all the stupidiy mentioned, they don't show how many people saying "yes" they edited out. I'm pretty sure I could make the same video roling around college station. Additionally, Austin is a big fucking city and doesn't have a pro sports team other than mls, which is also pretty fucking popular. So people don't want to go and support the town teams? Just dumb shit man. 

• Hook 'Em 1

They play the T-shirt card when they're being (easily) bested in conversation or shit-talking. It's not really embarrassing if you ask, "did you go to tu?" and the answer is no.

Aggie wins! Their college degree didn't prepare them for an intellectual contest with somebody who may have never even gone to college.

Advantage:  Aggie.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Outside of all the stupidiy mentioned, they don't show how many people saying "yes" they edited out. I'm pretty sure I could make the same video roling around college station. Additionally, Austin is a big fucking city and doesn't have a pro sports team other than mls, which is also pretty fucking popular. So people don't want to go and support the town teams? Just dumb shit man. 

To that last point, I go to a lot of NC State games because it's a fun time, and it's more fun to wear red and pull for the home team. Very silly premise.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They play the T-shirt card when they're being (easily) bested in conversation or shit-talking. It's not really embarrassing if you ask, "did you go to tu?" and the answer is no.

Aggie wins! Their college degree didn't prepare them for an intellectual contest with somebody who may have never even gone to college.

Yeah, the T-shirt argument always pops up when we are kicking ass.

There's no bigger indicator that we are "back" than that video.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

The difference is, why would you even care? This guy went out of his way to attend a UT game at a neutral site, paid money to get into the Fair Grounds to try to make a shit post video. It's fucking hilarious how aggy cares so much about Texas.

Never in a million years would a UT grad show up to Gerry world during the Arkansas-aggy game and ask random strangers if they actually went to that school.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Yeah, the T-shirt argument always pops up when we are kicking ass.

There's no bigger indicator that we are "back" than that video.

Every time aggy attempts to make videos the results hilariously backfire. Brandon Jones, Welcome to the SEC, yell leaders in a car, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I love how these gonads forget three important details
1. we recently beat georgia in a sugar bowl 
2. we beat the SEC champion LAST YEAR AT THEIR HOME 
3. we were a few small plays away from playing in the championship LAST YEAR 

their whole world is moron colored by SEC echo chamber bs 

You see we beat Georgia at the end of the year when they didn’t want to be there. And we beat Alabama at the beginning of the year when they weren’t ready.
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

We were the ones that exposed the “Reigning Champions,” with an undefeated streak at home and on the largest of stages that they were a “fraud?” Maybe it was because of Texas?

I’ll still stand by my opinion that Sark “pulled back the reigns” on our offense in that game. Once we got to 31 points in the 3rd Qtr, Quinn only threw THREE passes the rest of the game.

He did the very same thing to OU, except for the HB/WR pass to Helm.

Hook’em!!!

I think that Sark has pulled back on Offense and had PK & Friend pull back on defense all season long. 

I believe that we have been saving stuff for when we need it on both sides of the ball. 

Hopefully we don’t blow our whole wad in the first half against Georgia, but rather hold stuff back for the 2nd half/4th quarter if we need it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

I think that Sark has pulled back on Offense and had PK & Friend pull back on defense all season long. 

I believe that we have been saving stuff for when we need it on both sides of the ball. 

Hopefully we don’t blow our whole wad in the first half against Georgia, but rather hold stuff back for the 2nd half/4th quarter if we need it.

Yes, Sark has known all year long that Matthew Golden can't throw the ball for shit, but we let him do it twice against OU anyway, because we're holding back the real WR passes for the Georgia game.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I didn’t go to “tu”. 
I went to The University of Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I didn’t go to “tu”. 
I went to The University of Texas.

“tu” could mean Tulane University. Or Temple. 
In addition, TCU should finally recognize the reality of its current and future state and drop the C. Then it would also be TU. 

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Yes, Sark has known all year long that Matthew Golden can't throw the ball for shit, but we let him do it twice against OU anyway, because we're holding back the real WR passes for the Georgia game.

Gonna put Arch in as a wr, but have Wingo throw it to him.  They'll never see it coming.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Y'all are joking about WR passes, but we really haven't run much 21 personnel this season, which we did fairly often in the past. We also haven't seen many two tight end sets either. 

Those decisions are probably more a function of personnel than anything - hard to argue that we should be taking WR off of the field when the room is so deep. But if Sark is saving something, it could be that there are a lot of plays from the formations that we haven't been running much this season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Y'all are joking about WR passes, but we really haven't run much 21 personnel this season, which we did fairly often in the past. We also haven't seen many two tight end sets either. 

Those decisions are probably more a function of personnel than anything - hard to argue that we should be taking WR off of the field when the room is so deep. But if Sark is saving something, it could be that there are a lot of plays from the formations that we haven't been running much this season. 

We play a shit ton in 12 personnel, probably too much considering the talent at WR on this team. Sarkisian's preferred personnel is 12.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

I am pretty shocked we haven’t seen Niblack yet. He must really be a dummy. 

Thinking the same. Thought we would’ve really seen him, for the first time, against OU. He really must be in the “dog house” or already checked out of the program. Such high hopes for him after all the great reports in Spring and Fall camps.

Hook’em!!!

44 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Thinking the same. Thought we would’ve really seen him, for the first time, against OU. He really must be in the “dog house” or already checked out of the program. Such high hopes for him after all the great reports in Spring and Fall camps.

Hook’em!!!

redshirt to transfer out I think 

3 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

He's on special teams, that's all I've seen of him. 

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

See my quote at the bottom. He's not in the dog house. 

Those rubes are so triggered by the comments about the Iron Bowl.

Just moments ago on College Gameday, the greatest college football coach of all time readily admitted that the Iron Bowl isn't shit to the Alabama players, compared to the game against Tennessee.  He quite directly stated that it was hard to get the team up for Auburn.

Does that sound like a rivalry worthy of being lauded?  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is the parrot characterization of the season:

image.png.b81664613cb8cd89434b1f8aaf31185b.png

Sometimes, they refer to "half a pulse," which, if I'm not mistaken, is the same thing as a pulse. Maybe their general medical science knowledge is broader than my own.

image.png.e54a3684e53e80d16f082f26453bb1b5.png

Yes. We all wish the world would see us as Aggies. Conformist, fake-friendly, dishonest, goofy as shit, yet sure they're the best of the world and everybody wishes they were them.

This guy hits all the important bits in good English!

image.png.0ab89dadc2b60b933398ea69d04a0dbb.png

The green part sounds like projection of the general misery of living in the shadow of a greater entity.

Not sure of the insult in Vintz. Also not sure what one must do to earn a belt buckle.

Going after Houston's own Beyonce? That's Texan.

The University of Texas in the Texas Capital is the least Texas place in Texas?

Shameless frauds?

image.png.5b6e476af81f0518a9b713173e387e6a.png Can't even do the fascist salute right.

Check out the farmers! image.png.40353c70c2aaac7389fdba16ff578d0d.png

image.png.c257f6a100b5a6e71c8f1b9b348a8fe6.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2