Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

While I'd love for these stories to all be true, I find them all very unbelievable.

Why would a Florida fan, at a lunch meeting, start a comparison of the way ATM and Texas joined the conference? Who thinks like that besides an aggie? Has anyone on this board ever gotten involved with a conversation about how either team "joined" the SEC with anyone else? I can't be the only person that finds that "topic" as banal and bizarre as part of any kind of conversation with another human. 

I have never been involved in such a conversation.

I have, however, had SEC fans ask me what's wrong with A&M. My personal favorite was an elderly lady who rather sheepishly asked "You're not like those Aggies, are you?" I assured her we were not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Actually this is the University of Texas at Austin video for better contrast.

I like how you don't see it's the Aggies we're playing when Ricky sets the record. Shows just how much we care. I love beating the Aggies but I love beating every team we play. The Aggies are just mouthier.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tired Horn said:

I have never been involved in such a conversation.

I have, however, had SEC fans ask me what's wrong with A&M. My personal favorite was an elderly lady who rather sheepishly asked "You're not like those Aggies, are you?" I assured her we were not.

kate hotness GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I dare say nobody on Texags has had much more contact with longtime SEC folks than I have. I graduated from UT in 1978 and moved here to the Atlanta area in 1984. Over that time I've seen a lot of fan idiocy but can't say their view of the Longhorns has been clearly negative.

Now, I'm hoping we can change that by wrecking shop in most sports and totally rearranging what SEC fans consider the natural order of things. But whether we win or lose, I think most of these folks will tend to remain focused on their traditional rivals. Can't say that for any of them that's aggy, as I never hear talk of them around these parts. 

21 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

JesusSD anticipates most of my response to you. It could be it was just another Aggie at the table tossing another of their Tourette's  ejaculations. I've wondered for years now if the Aggies who generate these lies believe they are part of a psy-ops campaign against an enemy. Seriously. Their fake military can convince themselves of anything. I can imagine a meeting in a corps dorm as they pass around the "milk" jar. "Yea man! That's redass! We'll show those tu queers! Is it my turn for you to watch me jack off into the jar?"

I also think the internet has concentrated their former eccentric, envious dislike for tu into a raging, jealous, self-righteous hatred. The non-2%ers are fully unhinged. I've become anthropologically obsessed them because of their unique jihad against a sports rival. No other rival in the nation is like them at all.

They're more stalker than rival.

I was at a meeting with people from the southeast. In one of the breaks, somebody asked where I was from. Texas. 

"Are you an Aggie?! We love the polite Aggies. They're always so well oriented as to their stadium which is the most awesome place and atmosphere I've ever experienced! My kids are all having second thoughts about going to my alma mater, and I don't blame them!"

"No. I went to UT."

"Tennessee doesn't have a school in Texas!"

"The University of Texas."

"Ugh! You entered the SEC like a nasty infection! The Aggies joined marching in their resplendent uniforms with unbelievable class!"

They all started hissing and doing the Horns down. They became red in the face and proceeded to drag me outside for spitting on and kicking. I curled fetal like the coward Longhorn we all are. Eventually they stopped.

They'd put in quite an effort as it was a Teams meeting over the phone, and I was at home at the time.

I think you left something out.  How the Southeasterners told you their undying dream was for their offspring to attend A&M.

19 hours ago, ousux said:
On 6/5/2024 at 3:57 PM, JesusSweatDuck said:
200.gif
image.thumb.png.3da12d8ac79a1412a123ec699c7d13b4.pngimage.thumb.png.b7b56b8ce12707e9e82c2f99dc0062d2.png

So Georgia is replacing Bama as their new proxy? That aggy would truly like Georgia to beat us more than his own team, and that's sad.

Do these regards not realize that 95% of visiting SEC fans stay in Austin and drive down for the game? Does this guy live in another state? Surely he knows this if he’s in College Station 8 weekends every fall. 

Shit. Visiting SEC opponents don’t even stay in CS. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, texifornia said:

"Masterclass"

Not Lake Bryan! That’s a world class destination!

I was just reminiscing with Muffy about the summers we spent yachting around Lake Bryan when we were on break from our Swiss boarding school…

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Haha 8

The George has scale sheep figurines by the elevator bank on every floor. I can’t tell if they’re leaning into the aggy joke or if they lack self awareness. Probably the latter. 

My aggy acquaintances like to move the sheep in front of people’s doors as a “prank” when they stay there. Almost certainly another turdition. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The George has scale sheep figurines by the elevator bank on every floor. I can’t tell if they’re leaning into the aggy joke or if they lack self awareness. Probably the latter. 

My aggy acquaintances like to move the sheep in front of people’s doors as a “prank” when they stay there. Almost certainly another turdition. 

Are the sheep figurines ... ahem ... "anatomically correct"?

- Asking for Aggies staying at The George

Edited by Getafix
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, Deej said:

I stayed in College Staion for 5 days while my dog was having and recuperating from surgery. 

Me, outside my hotel for five days...

73e020f56c4a86221823bc32113b4316d2-25-ben-affleck-sad-smoke.w710.jpg

Why wouldn’t you have stayed in Brennan and commuted?

College Station = 🤮

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The George..every floor comes with a whore..just pick her up by the elevator

Screenshot_20240607_232838_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Why wouldn’t you have stayed in Brennan and commuted?

College Station = 🤮

1 hour ago, Deej said:

the-office-pam-beesly.gif

Maybe because my phone didn’t like Brenham, you thought that I meant “Bryan”.

IMG_6075.thumb.jpeg.120ac8610b29aa77720483f204c1e54a.jpeg

Brenham is kind of okay. 

They have those breakfast/lunch & coffee shop places run by lesbians that offer tasty options just a block or two away from interesting murals. 

28 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:
Sounds and looks like paradise to me. (from KBTX)
image.png.34ec5c8547f2db88577bacebf9eddc3a.png

The red color of lake Bryan is just from corp turds late night skinny dipping. Nothing to worry about..

You mean to say that Red Ass washes off?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ousux said:
6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:
Sounds and looks like paradise to me. (from KBTX)
image.png.34ec5c8547f2db88577bacebf9eddc3a.png

The red color of lake Bryan is just from corp turds late night skinny dipping. Nothing to worry about..

IMG_5613.thumb.png.b3f68c571b939cb86f68b5e5c59a2556.pngshe looks really familiar 😳

• Haha 3