Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

image.png.1f144d5f4b65e9aa6205376b4d3b24d4.png

Exactly what did you use to lure him from TCU? Did he come down from Fort Worth for the Aggie Spirit and the traditions?

More from the classiest fans anywhere:

image.png.4a17396e66838d395ca774ed1eb344e2.png

Are you including your senior quarterbacks? Just checking.

Cue the drama queen:

image.png.999d80494eded9a26773d9cdc060359a.png

After the Aggies have started multiple threads filled with speculation, false bravado, fear, and pants-shitting, there's this:

image.png.fa6d2ebc20e2bb5c7130386257d9c649.png

You don't understand shit.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

“I have incredible sources.”

Is the new “I have the best sources.”

If I were king, no person could use incredible or amazing to describe anything ever.

image.png.58567709f30162219771aa265618256d.png

This literally means the opposite of what he intends. Ironically, it's also literally likely to be true.

Pet peeve. I'll leave it at that.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

If I were king, no person could use incredible or amazing to describe anything ever.

image.png.58567709f30162219771aa265618256d.png

This literally means the opposite of what he intends. Ironically, it's also literally likely to be true.

Pet peeve. I'll leave it at that.

Maybe it means…

Spoiler

IMG_6493.thumb.jpeg.594f635c022025bfa027c1a7a3f1eaa2.jpeg

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tylerocks said:

The brave fans, donning their maroon Magellan fishing shirts for what could be the last time as they head to the front lines to take on their orange nemesis. 

It's a fierce firefight through the concourse as both opponents advance toward the coveted "foot long" hotdog stand.

It will be a battle of wills.

"Give me army full of West Pointers, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Aggies, and I will win a war." 

Exquisite. Compliments.

Years ago I read a narrative about the time Texas rushed the field at Kyle and were attacked by the corps. It was a battle to defend the field. The account included breathless accounts of different units rushing to different spots to repel the invaders. I'm serious. The memorable passage came when the Corps had started securing the field and received word (I. am. not. kidding.) that the artillery battery was in danger of being "overrun."

Brave Aggie soldiers, exhausted from desperate battle, raced to the rescue and saved the guns.

I think it may have been hidden since then. I probably read it on Texags in the early 2000s. Oddballs all.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Exquisite. Compliments.

Years ago I read a narrative about the time Texas rushed the field at Kyle and were attacked by the corps. It was a battle to defend the field. The account included breathless accounts of different units rushing to different spots to repel the invaders. I'm serious. The memorable passage came when the Corps had started securing the field and received word (I. am. not. kidding.) that the artillery battery was in danger of being "overrun."

Brave Aggie soldiers, exhausted from desperate battle, raced to the rescue and saved the guns.

I think it may have been hidden since then. I probably read it on Texags in the early 2000s. Oddballs all.

I was not aware that we had ever rushed the field at Kyle. Hell, there have only been a handful of times we rushed the field at DKR. Even so, this response seems on brand. I am sure that the brave soldiers injured in the slushee melee and gashed open by flying corn dogs were adequately rewarded with the purple fart medal, which is no doubt proudly displayed next to their failure of physical and mental fitness letter from the US Army. 

Let's so here...

CDC and Schloss have a long standing relationship from their time at TCU

Schloss could be taking over for a blue blood program 

No one knew aggy had a baseball team until this year, and no one knows Blue Bell park exist, but the Disch is legendary. We have the 3rd most NC's behind only USC and LSU, we have the most appearances and wins in the CWS

Aggy shit talking the LSU coach who won a NC last year is...something 

Pierce fired today tells me that they're about to hire one of Schloss/Vitello

Those dumbasses talking shit about Tennessee coach, who happens to have Tennessee #1 and also in the championship game is pure aggy retardation 

Aggy calling us little brother when this is the first time they've played for a championship in men's sports since 1939 is again full on aggy retardation. Self relection is very, very hard for them. Thry know deep in their insurance tummies that Schloss may be gone and this is their seething and cope

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Fucking Jesus iPhone spelling sucks bigger dick than Lisa Ann

I couldn't read all of that. The parrots are really riled up. If they think Texas firing their baseball coach will upstage the championship game of the CWS, that says more about their insecurity than anything else. It's an unintended admission to their view of the world. 

I doubt firing Pierce rocks the world anywhere other than panic-stricken College Station. Hysteria!

spacer.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I'm not sure which is sadder, aggy thinking Texas is their "lil bro", or bragging about having a little brother that constantly kicks your ass.

Well, you see, we're only a "Top 5 Omaha program all-time." We've "been to Omaha 20+ times." But that's not really a big deal because A&M and Tennessee are bigger now. That's it.

All-time just means "in the past," but this is now and WHOOP! Texas A&M is rough tough real stuff. WHOOP! WHOOP! Little brother wants to be like us. WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! Ol' Rock!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I couldn't read all of that. The parrots are really riled up. If they think Texas firing their baseball coach will upstage the championship game of the CWS, that says more about their insecurity than anything else. It's an unintended admission to their view of the world. 

I doubt firing Pierce rocks the world anywhere other than panic-stricken College Station. Hysteria!

spacer.png

That was my initial takeaway as well.  To 95% of the baseball world, this is nothing more than a periodic blip across the ticker at the bottom of the screen.  To admit that this could potentially overshadow their first chance at a title in OVER EIGHTY YEARS is a huge, unintentional tell... on both their perception of the world, and their true feelings on the chances of Schloss being the pick.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

That was my initial takeaway as well.  To 95% of the baseball world, this is nothing more than a periodic blip across the ticker at the bottom of the screen.  To admit that this could potentially overshadow their first chance at a title in OVER EIGHTY YEARS is a huge, unintentional tell... on both their perception of the world, and their true feelings on the chances of Schloss being the pick.

What makes it more delicious is Dia Bell's commitment made the ticker while they were playing. Lulz

It really fucked them up mentally. But we're "little brother". Jlawok.gif

Edited by Spider2YBanana

17 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Yea, I was riding the high until I thought about the classlessness of snatching a coach before he can return to his present home after a game. I'm sure the Aggies will quote this hoax tweet when Schloss doesn't fly directly to Austin from Omaha. Sips lose again.

They really have generated some pretty sour lies trying to console themselves.

Texas has terrible fans; nobody would leave the 12th Man for those fags.

Texas has a dump of a stadium. Doesn't even have grass. Huge deal.

Texas doesn't have the money to outbid A&M.

Texas baseball is irrelevant now and even a "lesser program" beside A&M. 

Schoss loves A&M and the 12th Man.

Jim Schlossnagle hammers Aggie fans over disloyal behavior

...Schlossnagle said. “This is a tough game. We get our own fans yelling at our players over the dugout. I don’t what kind of place this is but I thought there was some Aggie loyalty around here. I’ve got a dude holding up a frickin’ newspaper on one of the dance teams over on the other side. But I don’t know. I need to keep my mouth shut but I’m excited for our team, excited for the crowd, happy for the core. The crowd played a big role in the game long as they keep cheering for our guys.”