Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Yea, I was riding the high until I thought about the classlessness of snatching a coach before he can return to his present home after a game. I'm sure the Aggies will quote this hoax tweet when Schloss doesn't fly directly to Austin from Omaha. Sips lose again.

They really have generated some pretty sour lies trying to console themselves.

Texas has terrible fans; nobody would leave the 12th Man for those fags.

Texas has a dump of a stadium. Doesn't even have grass. Huge deal.

Texas doesn't have the money to outbid A&M.

Texas baseball is irrelevant now and even a "lesser program" beside A&M. 

Schoss loves A&M and the 12th Man.

In before "Already destroying the SEC..."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

"Tu can't money whip us anymore. Things have changed!!! This isn't your grandpa's Tu anymore!!! We're rich AF!"

Yes we can. We already do. Looking at recruiting rankings it looks like we can money whip guys over "rich af A&M".  Those dweebs are playing for their first NC since Hitler invaded Poland and they think they're winners. It's adorable. Fucking morons. 

18 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

Didn’t they win the women’s equestrian NC?  Around the time our guys were bonking all their riders? 

17 hours ago, MontereyMX said:

yep.   Where is that pic of that thong ass? 

Do you want juliejane?  Because this is how you get juliejane.

• Haha 1

This thread is really lacking in screenshots. I suspect today will be they day it starts to hit them that they're being kicked while they're down. And I want to see that. 

You know the “free beer tomorrow” sign at catfish parlour?

Isn’t aggy being down somewhat evergreen? Isn’t the universe kicking aggy everyday?
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Noah Fence said:

I have seen a bunch of posts comparing the timing of yesterday's announcement to the SEC announcement right before Jimbo's big moment. But, as I recall, it was an aggy mouthpiece who leaked the information before anyone else.  

Also, I don't think CDC wanted this timing TBH.  Maybe he did, but I doubt it out of respect to whoever our next coach is.  I think Bowels couldn't sit on the story like the rest of the press and as always will fuck over UT to get clicks.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, Noah Fence said:

I have seen a bunch of posts comparing the timing of yesterday's announcement to the SEC announcement right before Jimbo's big moment. But, as I recall, it was an aggy mouthpiece who leaked the information before anyone else.  

It was.  But they don't deal in facts.  Much of the sports media world doesn't as well, because that requires effort, thought, and not just calling something true because you read it three times on an internet message board.   

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Noah Fence said:

Correct. Those bitches 100% leaked that information on the SEC move themselves to try and bolster support to have it quashed. You'll be shocked to learn that in this scenario, they were the butthurt David Pierce. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noah Fence said:

There's also the fact that they apparently think speaking at media days is a big moment

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

just because i want to take the opportunity to share this every single time it ever comes up, for the rest of time.

those hillbillies tried to muddy the water, talked a ton of shit...then toed the party line and voted in favor of the SEC adding Texas and OU.

image.png.82b68e1edcd3007696df14732f245641.png

in the same article:

image.png.2ccd0c1c8848fed8bfca6b45bc69b322.png

Cucks cuck. News at 11.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, this never stops being fun. The last paragraph is my favorite, though. Allow me to translate from hillbillyese:

We have to point out that we're pissed we were kept entirely in the dark about this, so we're going to mention it while ignoring the ramifications that everyone kept us in the dark becuase we're tempermental, immature children. That being said, the message that if we didn't vote to let Texas in with every other member league the next vote would be to kick us the fuck out was received loud and clear. So yeah, let them in, we guess. But we are terribly vexed!

Vexed.gif.a43ad1358659cdd3e1b87e8cab822be7.gif

Lulz

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2