Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

36 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol I love the “This could have all been avoided if we just hired CDC this year” like he would ever even entertain that dumpster fire

Every hyperventilated post starts with the nervously-held premise that A&M is a superior destination than Texas. They have better fans, better facilitiesfacilitiesfacilities, better city, better standing, and even better politics and religion. 

The wild certainty that Texas makes every decision based on how it will impact A&M and will employ any underhanded device is pure projection.

They're also covering the sour-grapes base: If he goes, we hate him and don't want him anyway.

I'd like to know if the other SEC schools are following this unhinged display to any degree. Now that we're in the conference, they're going to the pure form of Aggie pathology.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

On 6/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, Getafix said:

Lulz.

Sad Baby GIF

image.thumb.png.cf50e3fc803f9029f130a54385f79b26.png

What the everloving fuck are they on about now?   We are streaming our own brand, and our own content, for free, and using the marks that we own, to brand the stream.

And this somehow equals Big Evil Texas because rules.

START YOUR OWN GODDAMN STREAM YOU FUCKWITS

YOU GET ENOUGH OF OUR MONEY EVERY YEAR YOU CAN AFFORD IT

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Texas announces Pierce is fired. Total hysteria.

Evil sips trying to distract us! Schloss will never leave; he's got everything he needs here! We're a destination school! Leverageleverageleverageleverage! Who would even consider going to that dump called tu? They'll end up with an assistant like Weiner; best they can hope for.

A couple of reporters say it looks like Texas. Total hysteria.

I can't believe this. Fire the AD! Aggies always lose. Leverageleverageleverageleverage! Alberts fired his assistant! We're too slow with building the greatest baseball stadium in the history of world!  Who should our new coach be? Maybe Weiner! He'd be great!

They're not good at letting things play out. I guess that explains them jumping the gun on prospective success. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 1