Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

15 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Looch today:  "We've been aware of this for months."

Looch 6 days ago:

I love this. Maybe  they were a threat. Except we stole their coach, their entire staff, and probably some players. Meanwhile, the portal ends shortly and they have no one to recruit or do anything until they find a replacement. We've basically given them the fucking death penalty for a year. 

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

Holy smokes!  

image.thumb.png.572ffe453cd6ca3b2f3be687f6d9d230.png

Hoo boy. This is fucking delicious. If it's one thing they get right, it is certainly the fact that the university of Texas fanvase is comprised of blue callar, hard working lunch pail types (which typically don't have a ton of money or give a ton to an athletic program where they didn't got o college) that absoultely support what they also consider to be a left-wing, ivory tower liberal cesspool that is woke, promotes LGQTQ+ rights, and stans for Palestine. Becuase that vinn diagram is basically just a circle, right? All those idiots know how to do is look into a mirror and project. 

Also, lets talk about arguably the most cultist of behavior these fucks do, the diefication of their heroes. Schloss was a great man of integrity, a hero, a MAN's MAN just a day ago, leading this kind through the wasteland, and now he's a piece of shit. Ditto Jimbo. All great men of integrity until they aren't. I'd be real uncomfortable if I was a A&M coach and people starting kneeling and offering to wash my feet every time I was spotted pumping gas. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I turned it on to hear the meeting of geniuses that is Olin Buchanan and William Liucci (wearing his best ball cap and sweatshirt!) feed the notion that Texas wanted to hurt A&M with the announcement about Pierce on the day of the big game. Schlossnagle was complicit since he didn't blow his top and call off the deal. 

Evil all around. I could only take the two mush mouths for about 4 minutes. They carry on the remarkable delusion that what they are saying is obvious and everyone obviously agrees with them. 

A coach took a job at a better place. That razor of Occam would cut their throats should they utter it.

Holy shit... Olin just went to get in car to come to today's press conference... 😂😂😂😂

Billy Liucci just said he is hearing rumors that Schloss may air out some grievances with aggy at today's press conference... 😋 

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Spindletop said:

This might be the greatest Texags post I have ever seen (emphasis mine). I can't stop laughing.

TY BornAndRaised, you are doing God's work.

My favorite part is his first "big-brother" metaphor of "the one that gets the most inheritance because our other brother is such a fuck up".

Hell yeah, man. Get that money from mommy and daddy. That's a real power move, inheriting all that money that your parents earned. People RESPECT that. 

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

My favorite part is his first "big-brother" metaphor of "the one that gets the most inheritance because our other brother is such a fuck up".

Hell yeah, man. Get that money from mommy and daddy. That's a real power move, inheriting all that money that your parents earned. People RESPECT that. 

They always talk about how shitty Austin is in these posts.

Yet.... how many of them live in CS? That gets me everytime.

Edited by BurntEyes

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Holy shit... Olin just went to get in car to come to today's press conference... 😂😂😂😂

Billy Liucci just said he is hearing rumors that Schloss may air out some grievances with aggy at today's press conference... 😋 

Post this in the baseball forum too, hahaha

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Billy Liucci just said he is hearing rumors that Schloss may air out some grievances with aggy at today's press conference...

"I found that coked-out weasel who runs TexAgs to be insufferable. Did you know he skims 15% off the top of NIL donations?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Also, lets talk about arguably the most cultist of behavior these fucks do, the diefication of their heroes. Schloss was a great man of integrity, a hero, a MAN's MAN just a day ago, leading this kind through the wasteland, and now he's a piece of shit. Ditto Jimbo. All great men of integrity until they aren't. I'd be real uncomfortable if I was a A&M coach and people starting kneeling and offering to wash my feet every time I was spotted pumping gas. 

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, linux said:

This was the tweet about the George Strait concert 9 days ago, Chris Park was one of the people fired months ago by Trev Alberts in their downsizing after the Jimbo

Texags is talking about this tweet and their biggest takeaway is he said y'all aggies and so they should have known he wasn't part of the cult.

It took several posts before someone "well actually-ed" that the bigger point was that he was upset his boy got fired.

26 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Get to close to the sun , and we're going to shoot you out of the fucking sky. 

Excellent point. Rightfully gone are the days of Texas trying to look out for A&M. Those days likely vanished when those idiots bolted for the SEC without a thought for anyone else. WRTS. Oh really?

Our disposition towards them should be like it is to everybody else. Not malign or even hostile like the cult likes it. No. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've get to tell you, I"m listening to that Texags radio, and it is prime, prime shit. Brauny is in full "Schloss is an evil liar and it's our fault for trusting this man." They are tearing Schloss down like he's literally Satan. 

LOL. Now they're reading call in emails and and such "My friend at Texas doesn't feel good about how this all went down either." Straight up "help me find your stadium" letter bullshit. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 6

30 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

SIAP...

image.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I've get to tell you, I"m listening to that Texags radio, and it is prime, prime shit. Brauny is in full "Schloss is an evil liar and it's our fault for trusting this man." They are tearing Schloss down like he's literally Satan. 

LOL. Now they're reading call in emails and and such "My friend at Texas doesn't feel good about how this all went down either." Straight up "help me find your stadium" letter bullshit. 

I listened a bit this morning.  They all claim CDC announced the Pierce termination on Monday to mess with their title hopes.  Maybe he did.  But I doubt it and those rubes never considered a couple things.

First, is CDC a wizard that knew A&M would lose Sunday to force a game 3 and somehow knew he could wait until Monday to announce the Pierce firing.

Second, did CDC announce anything?  Near as I can tell, Bohls' source told him Pierce was out and Bohls reported it.  I think it is more likely than not that source was someone in Pierce's camp.  I strongly suspect CDC would have rather Schloss not have to face questions about him leaving at the postgame press conference.  I bet it was Pierce who leaked it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

She's the future of sports broadcasting. Basically, an influencer that creates click-bait takes and looks sexually appealing to straight men while doing it. 

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I guess maybe this is how it was always going to go.    I largely checked out of sports shows a long time ago.  

• Hook 'Em 3

He's such a liar!  What did you want him to say? 

"No, I don't really see myself being at Texas A&M forever.  In fact, I have interest in the Texas job and have had it for the past several weeks when I was approached about it.  Truth be told, I have a gentleman's agreement with Chris del Conte to become the next coach at Texas once our season is over.  But until I leave, Gig em!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I listened a bit this morning.  They all claim CDC announced the Pierce termination on Monday to mess with their title hopes.  Maybe he did.  But I doubt it and those rubes never considered a couple things.

First, is CDC a wizard that knew A&M would lose Sunday to force a game 3 and somehow knew he could wait until Monday to announce the Pierce firing.

Second, did CDC announce anything?  Near as I can tell, Bohls' source told him Pierce was out and Bohls reported it.  I think it is more likely than not that source was someone in Pierce's camp.  I strongly suspect CDC would have rather Schloss not have to face questions about him leaving at the postgame press conference.  I bet it was Pierce who leaked it.

Yep, this is the answer.  Why would CDC want his buddy to have to face those questions at the press conference?  He wouldn't, his hand was forced.

• Hook 'Em 1

Breathe. Into. A. Bag.

They've talked themselves into the silliness that Schloss is going to run down A&M. He's just that evil!

Of course, Schloss won't, but the genius of Olin and the cult will interpret every breath to see what they are looking for. In ten years, this will be like their idiotic story of the Corps loading artillery on a flatbed traincar to shell Waco after the riot the Aggies caused. The Texas Rangers barely got there in time to stop them!

Forked tongue Schloss sad bad things! The Corps was barely stopped from shelling the cesspool where nobody wants to live called Asstin!

The whole town of College Station needs to be cropdusted with atavan or valium. Or not. Some of them will stroke out, but that's a small price to pay for this kind of entertainment.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Oh no, the best was "we've become extremely good friends in the last 3 years"

99.9% chance Schloss was like "this fucking fat dork trying to ride my nuts, again" 

No doubt about it. No normal person looks at Billy Loochie and thinks "I'd like to have a beer with that guy!"

At best, Billy rates a "Is that a dude or a chick?" or "What the fuck is wrong with that dude's head?!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

No doubt about it. No normal person looks at Billy Loochie and thinks "I'd like to have a beer with that guy!"

At best, Billy rates a "Is that a dude or a chick?" or "What the fuck is wrong with that dude's head?!"

I would place him in the "look at that asshole loudly lecturing 2 poor women who clearly want to leave" category if I saw him in the wild.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

I think the best part about this post is "You'll be worshipped a fraction as much in Austin." Maybe, just maybe, normal people don't actually want to be worshipped by a bunch of slack-jawed, cultish freaks whose brains collectively stopped developing at the age of 12. 

A bit pedantic, but I remember a book that I read some years ago (Innumeracy, pretty good, by a mathematician for the general public) and he (irrc) said "you know, there are fractions that are greater than 1". 

So if by "fraction", aggy means 27/4, then yeah, I agree.

3 minutes ago, Darth Tron said:

I would place him in the "look at that asshole loudly lecturing 2 poor women who clearly want to leave" category if I saw him in the wild.

I honestly enjoy Billy. He, Taylor Hamm, and Karen Key Largo are just about the best true representations of aggy a person could create.

Of the three, Billy is most likely to loudly fart at the dinner table with company over or sleep on your couch in his Fruit of the Looms, but they're all aggy to the core.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I guess Brauninger throwing Alberts under the bus now?  If A&M doesn't have a hire lined up ready to go it will tell us everything about who knew what/when or if Alberts is in over his head.

This is an excellent point. If texaggy is to believed they knew something was up months ago, and likely the AD knew as well. Rogers said on the radio today that Alberts actually admitted that he didn't expect aggy to be this in love with baseball after the regional. I am guessing that good ole Trev was completely blind-sided and he's not a guy that knows shit about fuck when it comes to the sport. Aggy is truly fucked for next season.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.417cb2efc73481e317cea8df5c100810.png

Yes, yes. Like when y'all ran away from the Big 12 and tried to destroy it on the way out, blaming it all on Texas...and the truth was that y'all were talking with the SEC before the LHN became more than a concept.

Y'all were really crucified for that, huh? Most still don't even acknowledge that it happened.

But at least you've won lots of significant games since then, right?

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1