Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I mean they won game 1 and had a lead going into the 7th inning of game 2. If he was throwing the series, I don't think he realized it until he needed 9 outs to win the title.

The only reason they got as far as they did was all the good ags on the team, since all the coaches and the bad ags that hit the transfer portal yesterday were obviously conspiring against The 12th Man and the Holy and Righteous Texas Aggies!  WHOOP!

Narrator: 12 of their 13 RBIs in the championship series were delivered by ags now in the portal (whoops).

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The best part about being Texas is the complete indifference we can show those guys. The Kyle’s of the world on social media don’t act like the big brother that can take away your baseball coach and staff because we feel like it. He acts like an Aggie himself. It’s gross. 

Star Trek GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ousux said:

JFC, this is real..

I don't know who said it first, but "truth is stranger than fiction" definitely applies here.

It's an Aggie lawyer trying to drum up publicity for himself and his law firm I think.  He doesn't say he was retained by Texas A&M to investigate and obviously he wouldn't need FOIA requests if he was retained to do it.  It's just some dumb Aggie alum wasting his own time doing FOIA requests.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

aggy is bringing out the lawfare! Stay tuned, you dirty 'sips!

IMG_1494.thumb.png.1ae58a5b01d3973f08db92e7b54dc191.png

Another red assed aggy that is self loathing because he attended UT for graduate/law school. 

This moron is falling all over himself to prove Brauny’s “burner cell phone” rumor. When will these fucking idiots stop taking TexAgs seriously? It is not a news organization. Their employees do not function as journalists. It’s an entertainment site. 

13 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

aggy is bringing out the lawfare! Stay tuned, you dirty 'sips!

IMG_1494.thumb.png.1ae58a5b01d3973f08db92e7b54dc191.png

Imagine spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a law school degree, only for your redass boss to request that you waste your time on message board crusades

Edited by Big Woodrows

24 minutes ago, deech said:

It's an Aggie lawyer trying to drum up publicity for himself and his law firm I think.  He doesn't say he was retained by Texas A&M to investigate and obviously he wouldn't need FOIA requests if he was retained to do it.  It's just some dumb Aggie alum wasting his own time doing FOIA requests.

Something that you definitely don't have to be a lawyer to do, making it even more stupid (and funnier). 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

The best part about being Texas is the complete indifference we can show those guys. The Kyle’s of the world on social media don’t act like the big brother that can take away your baseball coach and staff because we feel like it. He acts like an Aggie himself. It’s gross. 

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

I hate to give an Aggie credit but he is right. This Kyle guy makes Randolph Duke look normal with his obsession about A&M. It smacks of insecurity for whoever the fuck this Kyle guy is and it’s a bad look. 

Umlaug has nearly 60K followers.  That means he's making some money off that.  Randy still has his amateur status in aggy obsession.  Not the same thing.

• Hook 'Em 5

30 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

Something that you definitely don't have to be a lawyer to do, making it even more stupid (and funnier). 

Yep. Any Tom, Dick, or (checks notes) Brian Beckcom can file a FOIA. 

But you should have a lawyer on hand to litigate the production, or lack thereof. 

Edited by Junior Bonner
  • Haha 1

One badass lawyer. Look! An ambulance!

image.png.6eaa928b4325257742e7fef5fea4a9bb.png

Just the guys for a complicated case of coach theft and bad doin's.

image.png.d39e29d51ef787300ae3a04ba63b7506.png

And he's a Super Lawyer!

image.png.2b11f57f428c56833b99dc308594cc0c.png

His huge legal team. Scary!

The team:

image.png.25fce8855b45f38669e4df8803b75829.png

Annnd, honor code!

image.png.3a00ded4b927747e628b2c33b76ef4ae.png

I bet there's no super duper lawyers posting around here. Shame!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

On 6/26/2024 at 8:56 AM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Braden Montgomery's mom seems a little unhinged (since removed), pulled from texags:

image.png.9ff21e9c3d5e9ee0a90c8b0f08b417c1.png

would

22 hours ago, Deej said:

aggy is only a destination school for those too dumb to get into community college. 

Yet another way it's the Michigan State of Texas!

22 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

image.gif.7e48037b44ef3ba13f30d962dcfaf877.gif

This... is the greatest gif I have ever seen in my life

19 hours ago, deft said:

I talked to an aggy today and asked why my premiums keep going up.

Talked to an aggy today about where my fuckin' large fries were

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, deech said:

Who is his client? Can't file a suit unless he has a real client with actual standing. 

Office aggy is openly rooting for their baseball portal entries to transfer to LSU. It’s never been more true, they hate us more than they love themselves. 

I said it earlier this week, start at 3 years and start counting backwards on how many years this will set back aggy baseball. 

Looch thinks they’ll get a home run hire, but I just don’t see it if they bullshitted Schloss for 3 years. I don’t think the $80 million in renovations is real. But ESPN repeated it over and over again in their postseason coverage. Show me. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Heef is a very solid coach. But if he’s actually had other opportunities to move to P5 baseball in state (at other “Christian” schools no less) and routinely refused then that is a massive red flag.
I can understand saying no to TCU, but turning down the highest profile Baptist school in Baylor (assuming he's actually Baptist) is kinda odd. Seems that would be the destination school for a guy like that?
  • Drool 1