Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, EZ$ said:

So either mean ol Schloss or King Looch is lying about the big extension being on the table….just trying to think who has the longer history of presenting “facts” that confirm to the narrative for just a meager $9.95/mth??

Good point.

image.png.113b5d73ff01d469272d87fe9dfe8fff.png

They are the kings of incredulity. They closely examine any presented fact before embracing it as true. You've got to wake up way before the early bird to fool these guys.

Schlossnagle's burner phones and him throwing the CWS are truths to be carved in stone. Now they just have to wait awhile to see which "prominent MLB manager" leaves the pros to come to his (and everyone else's) dream job in Destination Station home of the Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggies from Texas!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Read through this thread and it's hilarious, but I still can't believe they're this pissed about college baseball. College baseball is like watching tee ball compared to the majors. Women's basketball is bigger nationally now than college baseball. 

Yeah but most of us (and most of TexAgs) care more about college baseball than wbb (or mbb in a sizeable amount of cases). It's a culture thing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Yeah but most of us (and most of TexAgs) care more about college baseball than wbb (or mbb in a sizeable amount of cases). It's a culture thing.

I understand the Texas side because there's a rich history here of the sport. Huston Street was closing out a national championship win my first year on campus. 

A&M hasn't accomplished shit. I bet 95 percent of the people there had no idea who the coach was in January, but now they're threatening violence because we stole him. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

So explain this one to me...looking for clicks? Ryan and Kendall smoking something? Trolling?

Stopper of the yr giving up (probably big) money to play another season in college? (2 yrs at Blinn  and 2 @  aggy, no redshirt) Didn't play during covid yr and no injuries listed on his aggy bio page....plus he is already 23 yrs old 🤷‍♂️

What gives him more eligibility?

Their weird obsession with calling us "Tu" and "sip" as adult men is definitely something. Can you imagine talking to a retard, er I mean an aggie and they say "hey, sip, whatcha up to? I see you graduated from tu". 

Like, what? Who talks like that? How is calling us "Tu" and insult? It's retarded and I feel very bad for Tulane graduates. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Their weird obsession with calling us "Tu" and "sip" as adult men is definitely something. Can you imagine talking to a retard, er I mean an aggie and they say "hey, sip, whatcha up to? I see you graduated from tu". 

Like, what? Who talks like that? How is calling us "Tu" and insult? It's retarded and I feel very bad for Tulane graduates. 

Agree. Aggy just can’t help themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BillyGoatHill said:

So explain this one to me...looking for clicks? Ryan and Kendall smoking something? Trolling?

Stopper of the yr giving up (probably big) money to play another season in college? (2 yrs at Blinn  and 2 @  aggy, no redshirt) Didn't play during covid yr and no injuries listed on his aggy bio page....plus he is already 23 yrs old 🤷‍♂️

What gives him more eligibility?

Screenshot_20240627_211834_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a15b69a6f668d257e3da6f96fb0afaf3.jpg

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You know, I go to regular TexAgs. I see stupid shit that I don't want to post if it's just a single maniac/moron. Then...

image.png.9bd88ea857e50f42a87e8dcf1f676e49.png

OMG! They retained an assistant to take over, and all of their players aren't portalling out! Our big party's a bust! Something feels deflated! Schloss is crumbling before our eyes!

There's more from two highly decorated Aggies:

image.png.62c19fb946b9e7fe8bf382a257a182ed.png

Then a "rookie" steps in and makes their plan even more diabolical:

image.png.0a7509b37b2cb5a0f188d10e474c49f7.png

Later in the thread, so more Aggie observations and planning. Maybe they should be filed under hysterical delusion. They're not as upvoted as those above, but I suspect the slow readers over there haven't got to them yet:

image.png.e0155a502ad1111c08e5dd9387ebe87a.png

image.png.582eb75168907a8ae6f46834a3406563.png

image.png.241e891dfd1f1ea5f490a5847c7b0fad.png

image.png.fede3bfa84017ba5af82b869f25a1987.png

spacer.png

You can't fuck with Mr. Worldwide

image.thumb.png.10a727341ec34e9a8962d0389bda1ff9.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Oh, Lord! Mama is gonna protect her little boy. 

How did a team of pussies make such a deep run? Guess it’s no surprise that the Beta males are the ones staying behind. The “true Ags.” 

I’d be irate that my mommy felt the need to speak up publicly. “Mom…shut up! You’re showing the world I’m a bitch!” Little boys can’t stand up for themselves and need Mommy to step in. I would never hire one of these pussies, given an opportunity. 

I didn't play football after 8th grade, but I played basketball, baseball and boxed in Golden Gloves throughout high school.  Coaches were able to mold, condition and discipline athletes in ways that would get them fired today.  And guess what?  Parents were largely okay with that.   They were the first ones to say, rub some dirt on it, etc.  Your coach takes the paddle out cuz you screwed up?  We're not complaining or suing, we're going to beat your ass too.  Now, I'm an old and the parents I'm referring to grew up during the Depression and served in WWII and Korea.  They busted their ass to make things better for us but they didn't baby us, either.  I remember my mom yelling at an umpire once, but she'd never go to the coach about anything.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Horn117 said:

What the fuck do they think can happen to counter the nut drag CDC just did to them? Announce Sark as their new baseball coach? 

They're talking about announcing they've hired Earley  right before our SEC Day celebration, which they think will ruin it for some reason.  This guy wouldn't be surprised if they hire Terry Francona.

image.png.f499562a966b15996a07a560fd71d9af.png

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I didn't play football after 8th grade, but I played basketball, baseball and boxed in Golden Gloves throughout high school.  Coaches were able to mold, condition and discipline athletes in ways that would get them fired today.  And guess what?  Parents were largely okay with that.   They were the first ones to say, rub some dirt on it, etc.  Your coach takes the paddle out cuz you screwed up?  We're not complaining or suing, we're going to beat your ass too.  Now, I'm an old and the parents I'm referring to grew up during the Depression and served in WWII and Korea.  They busted their ass to make things better for us but they didn't baby us, either.  I remember my mom yelling at an umpire once, but she'd never go to the coach about anything.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

Earley would be their best hire if that is what keeps their team together, but hate to burst their bubble, no one over here is going to give a shit.

Above that, nationally it will not make any heads turn, and they are desperate for national sympathy and support right now.   They are basically out knocking on everyone's door right now saying, 'please come be our friend'.

• Hook 'Em 6

Our celebration…it’s like they don’t realize we’re just doing it for us, that we don’t expect anyone else to pay attention or notice. We’re not constantly obsessed with others’ opinion of us. 

Announce whatever you want, Ags. Cool, hook ‘em. 

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, AbeFroman said:

Above that, nationally it will not make any heads turn, and they are desperate for national sympathy and support right now.   They are basically out knocking on everyone's door right now saying, 'please come be our friend'.

There is nothing new under the sun

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, cafe society said:

Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, statsman said:

Our celebration…it’s like they don’t realize we’re just doing it for us, that we don’t expect anyone else to pay attention or notice. We’re not constantly obsessed with others’ opinion of us. 

Announce whatever you want, Ags. Cool, hook ‘em. 

I can't think of any school other than A&M the above would apply to. 

Iowa State has made some noise in recent years. They've defeated us more than once and even done it in DKR. I manage to like Iowa State and the fans I've come across here and elsewhere on the internet. They don't crow anymore than anyone else. They don't, as far as I know, pay for national campaigns claiming their fearlessness on every manful manly front. I don't think they care if I like them or hate them. It makes me like them more.

You can apply that to any school that I can think of. Nobody is on a jihad against the evil to be found in their most hated rival. Most people don't actually hate their most hated rival. 

The Aggies commenting on the Schloss welcome press conference noted he seemed very uncomfortable particularly when answering questions about A&M. He was receiving death threats! He was feeling the full force of A&M's jihad with no experience of how lightly one should take it. They're all mouth.

Fuck them. We're coming on in football and baseball at just the right moment. Most people are happy about that even if they root against us. Nobody gives a shit about Texas A&M University beyond their annual self-immolations and embarrassing public displays of bizarre traditions.

We're Texas. Screw you.

• Hook 'Em 3