Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Fuck. They keep writing new stupid things.

image.png.679744a99b791b9d5d04a45137f2495d.png

Schlossnagle (POS to the nickname maniacs in College Station) Coached the deciding game for the college NC a week ago. How much has the world changed since then?

image.png.8613c4d02150ec54cf16db7c469ed2b9.png

That's a business man for sure!

Now you know why they are stuck in perpetual mediocrity in their real lives.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 10:29 AM, AbeFroman said:

I saw aggy on twitter sending out apologies to Vol fans that their championship now has an asterisk on it.   They were being sincere and saying it is a tarnished title since Schloss threw the last two games. 

This is the level of dunces we're dealing with.

anyone with knoxville connections please report their response

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.4e9713f4d29d1a75ed675b2e13e53b49.png

Welcome to yokelville where homophobia increases your manful manliness quotient.

image.png.d944abe11091674398fbda6c97ec6f55.png

This guy adds an astute observation.

image.png.79e6cc57e03aa9b75365a0d1d1531fad.png

I get the feeling this guy wasn't a combat soldier but wants to sound as though he's on a recon in enemy territory.

image.png.f0b1937a0f7fa9394843b18ed15e91fb.png

Same guy, very next post

image.png.df9e2e824e748ed753d140b8bbfc16a9.png

Black T shirt. No Aggie gear. Undercover in enemy territory risking heckling should he be found out. This is a land where nobody cares if you can't find the gigantic stadium. Nary a Howdy! Alone on a stealthy bike. Furtive. Coiled like a cobra. Barely got out. Area scoped out; ready for larger incursion in uniform. Iraq2xvet RTB but ready! 

Yeah, I can't really see this guy covering a sector from a rolling Humvee. (I saw Generation Kill, I think that is probably closer to action than ol' Two Times up there). Congressional Medal of Ugly for this guy (Yeah, I did some time in the 'Nam by seeing Full Metal Jacket.)

I am sure belly crawled right past the port-a-potties, did a combat roll under the guard gate and road blocks, and skirted the walls on his way to the bud light tent. All the time prepared to call in air support in case Sip captured him and sent him to re-education camp. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 3

sips just don't understand how to do a proper, respectful welcome video.

https://streamable.com/zdou1v?src=player-page-share

You're supposed to embarrass yourself & bring that big cuck energy. So much so that eventually you'll be trying to scrub the video from the internet and pretending it doesn't exist.

Edited by CurlyDumps
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

sips just don't understand how to do a proper, respectful welcome video.

https://streamable.com/zdou1v?src=player-page-share

You're supposed to embarrass yourself & bring that big cuck energy. So much so that eventually you'll be trying to scrub the video from the internet and pretending it doesn't exist.

I've seen this 100 times, and I still bust out laughing at this guy every time:

image.png.25a55693e5f6a9605464101d343b8b64.png

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.22ab2910aeef0161f78a27d877898b7d.pngimage.thumb.png.ee53fc0b32f818fd26e32395514b5382.png

Not only do these morons not get downvoted/banned this post has 23 likes!!!

When they turn their backs on us at listeria field it won’t be lame as fuck because now it’s Mokusatzu which sounds really cool 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

A lot of chips on peoples' shoulders in response to a simple little video celebrating coming to the SEC.

It's okay. We'll knock 'em off.

They really need to stop listening to Aggies.

They should know by now that the propaganda spread by the Aggies  is bullshit. 
Of course there will always be hate for the Great State of Texas from those tiny dick SEC hillbillies.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I get the feeling this guy wasn't a combat soldier but wants to sound as though he's on a recon in enemy territory.

image.png.f0b1937a0f7fa9394843b18ed15e91fb.png

Same guy, very next post

image.png.df9e2e824e748ed753d140b8bbfc16a9.png

Black T shirt. No Aggie gear. Undercover in enemy territory risking heckling should he be found out. This is a land where nobody cares if you can't find the gigantic stadium. Nary a Howdy! Alone on a stealthy bike. Furtive. Coiled like a cobra. Barely got out. Area scoped out; ready for larger incursion in uniform. Iraq2xvet RTB but ready! 

Yeah, I can't really see this guy covering a sector from a rolling Humvee. (I saw Generation Kill, I think that is probably closer to action than ol' Two Times up there). Congressional Medal of Ugly for this guy (Yeah, I did some time in the 'Nam by seeing Full Metal Jacket.)

ZERO MAROON THIRTY.gif

Edited by Born Burnt
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.22ab2910aeef0161f78a27d877898b7d.pngimage.thumb.png.ee53fc0b32f818fd26e32395514b5382.png

Not only do these morons not get downvoted/banned this post has 23 likes!!!

And you can tell it's a real ag because of all the flair - a walkie-talkie emoji, "A" tag, "AG" tag, Swatch symbol and two stars.  The two stars denote Loochie promoted him to a Texags two star general for exemplary gloryhole duty.

• Haha 3

"Name the last time the SEC posted something pro-A&M from 20 years ago."

Well got-damn, 20 years ago the Aggies sucked. They've always sucked. What is the SEC going to do, post a meat-judging highlight or a highlight of that time the A&M men's golf team finished third in the conference? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1