Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.f355ac9057c042cbc7ac9a1d26e47685.png

image.png.4a2be7c366407eb22c75549e43e50c57.png

1 I smell a theme.

2 Thanks for specifying it was a college game there, Olin baby.

3 Neither was ours. Advantage A&M.

Now rhymes and more theme. He could have taken poetic license to add the s to Bussey's flash but integrity.

image.png.57ec285d4e7b8a06ddeafc63c3da3f04.png

image.png.fddb00adfb3c5935ce00c339ecab891a.png

One would hope, Mike. One would hope.

image.png.381b673386157524a58b0a0405b86868.png

Let it go, man. Fortuna played little part in the college football home loss last week to start the season.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png No.

image.png.697ae0a727c134a4800a81cb2fafe7ce.png

Ain't much left of that dead horse, amigo. Lay some sly theming on me.

image.png.666917cae3f5120ee1aba35d5a912fff.png

Okay, buddy. Bring it on home and tie the thematic bow at the end. On the Florida game:

image.png.0bb0e7796c4f69a62ee25381498c1286.png

Ever reliable.

image.png.eb4f16f10d182421f829218218d3f53f.png Thanks, man.

Olin thinks these morons are easily distracted by rhymes, and he might be correct the entire season will be them posting shitty rhymes to distract from the fact that their passing game is a pure disaster.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There’s so much to love about their rationalizations. I think it’s one of the key elements to their collective make-up that makes them perennial losers. Sure, some guys can look at circumstances and work through how improve upon them honestly, but for the most part, they’ll always ignore what’s wrong, because it pulls on their insecurities, and then work on superficial and non-essential problems. 

One of my favorite things that they allude to lately is the lumping in of Georgia as some sort of issue for them in holding them back from their elusive rise to glory. They’ve played Georgia once since joining the SEC. Once! How the fuck has Georgia hampered anything for them?

They keep taking their place in the SEC championship stupid sip. Without Georgia, A&M would have won the east multiple times.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I think I'll hit a couple of bromides from Texags.

image.png.cf81be4db9853428dc654457be9f5b15.png

We scored 31 on Washington. Offense wasn't the problem.

We scored 28 on Iowa State including: image.png.fa9e6154b4eacbebe65144fe1bd565cd.png

We scored 30 against OU including: image.png.58954ec4ca915f811102f62b4b3b7796.png

We know offense was not the problem in any of these games and certainly not the passing game.

image.png.14e4de0916eb8135447a0cc415371b69.png

Texas isn't very good. Their only real test will be Georgia. 

If only Georgia, the number one team in the nation, will be a test for us, how is that a statement about us not being very good?

image.png.532e77c53dbaf74166fb6adef704d324.png

It occurs to me that "underachieve" is the euphemism for their program similar to the belief that their team never actually loses but are merely "outscored." 

Being a largely losing program in the decades after WW2 until the cheat fest of th 80s and 90s after which they have actually improved their overall record as losers to become mediocre. Being 8-4 pretty regularly represents their pinnacle so far outside of their probation years when they never even played in a national championship game.

You are what your record says you are. Accept that. Address that. Stop lying to yourself...well, actually, keep lying to yourself. Be you.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Exactly. “The sips suck. Their only real test is currently the consensus #1 team in the country.” Hmmm.

Maybe I’m misremembering, but in about a month Texas will have played Georgia more times than the Aggies have since they joined the SEC. Affirmative action scheduling, indeed. 

• Hook 'Em 6

On 9/7/2024 at 12:49 PM, deft said:

6f22378620f551d73dc8adebe0f05c5a.jpg

white

male

born uvalde

longview '89

methodist

irish

RELATED TO CONFEDERATE BRIGADIER GENERAL DANDRIDGE MCCRAE

not getting in to aggy in 1989

/sure jan

also per his wiki, he originally wanted to go to smu but decided to not burn family money on private tuition

their fanfic is spiraling out of control

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

white

male

born uvalde

longview '89

methodist

irish

RELATED TO CONFEDERATE BRIGADIER GENERAL DANDRIDGE MCCRAE

not getting in to aggy in 1989

/sure jan

also per his wiki, he originally wanted to go to smu but decided to not burn family money on private tuition

their fanfic is spiraling out of control

When you think about it they just really deep down want to be us.  That they cannot just burns them up.   Their school was a spin-off of ours, their football program is mired in perpetual mediocrity, and their academics while they have some elite talent, they just cannot accept and embrace their station.   They celebrate their stolen valor identity and act as if they are on par with a true military academy while never understanding how pathetic that makes them.  They cannot see someone else do well without trying to downplay it, copy it, or pretend they are somehow a part of it and they are divorced from reality because of it.  This is why they hire bad coaches and hype them up, lose the best talent they get, and continuously look backwards to the good old days because they know there is not future success.   

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I would recommend they stop being collective mouth breathers and weird assholes and try to join normal society. 

Hell to the no, fuck that! I mean besides the fact having aggy blend into normal society would be creepy, (sort of like reptilians masquerading as human) where would we get non stop entertainment?

8 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

There’s too much to comment on, but one thing from those posts jumped out to me - the comment about how we wanted to fire Sark halfway through the 2022 season. 

Halfway through 2022 we had taken Bama to the wire, beaten a good KSU squad on the road, and, oh yeah, had Arch fucking Manning committed. Things weren’t perfect, but the trajectory was phenomenal. Literally no one at Texas wanted Sark fired. 

But you know how thought we did? Fucking Aggies.

They spammed their dank little corners of the internet with speculation about how our boosters demanded that Arch start and that we were too impatient to let anyone develop. They told themselves we were soft and mercurial and that Sark’s seat was on fire. As always, they read rank speculation from a dubious source, warped it even farther to fit their narrative, then repeated it until it became a “fact” on TexAgs. 

That comment about wanting to fire Sark perfectly encapsulates the Aggie media spin cycle. They shit something out, eat it, shit it out and eat it again, and like the taste more and more with each serving. They wonder why they never meet expectations…if you like to eat shit and are willing to pay for it, people like Lucci will happily serve it to you. 

It would be infuriating if it weren’t so laughable and pathetic. 

Ah yes. Another one of their traditions. In 04, my dad was picking me up from a friends house. I come to the front door and he goes “guess what bowl we’re playing in?” I go “sighhhh the holiday bowl again?” “Nope! The Rose Bowl!!!” And my friends stupid aggy dad goes “well, guess y’all aren’t firing Mack this year…” dude we were like 10-1 or something when they announced. In what world were we firing Mack after 04!?!?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

We played tougher schedules than they did like 9 of the last 12 years.  Because 9 conference games and their garbage non conference.   They also had South Carolina as their permanent rival.  Those idiots are impervious to facts.  
I still don't see the logic in "recruiting for the SEC yet playing in the Big12"...somehow gives us an advantage in the SEC? Especially when you consider aggys best year in the SEC was with players recruited for the Big12. Does not compute..
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Tired: 10 year head start on playing sec big boy football. 
Wired: got to play in big dumpster fire but recruit under sec banner. 
Nevermind we never intended to announce the SEC move 3 years early and it was someone at aggy who fed their Houston Chronicle mouthpiece with that info. Those simple facts seem to elude them.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

There’s too much to comment on, but one thing from those posts jumped out to me - the comment about how we wanted to fire Sark halfway through the 2022 season. 

Halfway through 2022 we had taken Bama to the wire, beaten a good KSU squad on the road, and, oh yeah, had Arch fucking Manning committed. Things weren’t perfect, but the trajectory was phenomenal. Literally no one at Texas wanted Sark fired. 

But you know how thought we did? Fucking Aggies.

They spammed their dank little corners of the internet with speculation about how our boosters demanded that Arch start and that we were too impatient to let anyone develop. They told themselves we were soft and mercurial and that Sark’s seat was on fire. As always, they read rank speculation from a dubious source, warped it even farther to fit their narrative, then repeated it until it became a “fact” on TexAgs. 

That comment about wanting to fire Sark perfectly encapsulates the Aggie media spin cycle. They shit something out, eat it, shit it out and eat it again, and like the taste more and more with each serving. They wonder why they never meet expectations…if you like to eat shit and are willing to pay for it, people like Lucci will happily serve it to you. 

It would be infuriating if it weren’t so laughable and pathetic. 

There is always some idiot, there was an annoying poster at the secrant that wanted Sark fired early last season, but to be fair they could all be other team trolls

That said the idiots that sit in front of me in games (regardless of where I sit) makes me think they are real.

1 hour ago, ousux said:
21 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:
I would recommend they stop being collective mouth breathers and weird assholes and try to join normal society. 

Hell to the no, fuck that! I mean besides the fact having aggy blend into normal society would be creepy, (sort of like reptilians masquerading as human) where would we get non stop entertainment?

Exactly I don't go to OU forums because they were hyper critical after 51-3 vs Temple. What fun in going there if they agree with me?

Texas A&M would have dropped the confetti after a win like that in week 1, meanwhile on texags that aggie propping up the Mcnesse St win... is hard drugs.

Are these posts claiming MSU and OU are good teams before both teams looked like hammered dog shit Saturday night? After enjoying the fuck out of Texas naming their score against Michigan, I will say the rest of the SEC (on our schedule), outside of Georgia looks really bad so far this season.

Edited by HtownHorn

@ Florida, Bowling Green (gave Penn State a test), and Arkansas on a neutral field. 

This is not a tough part of the schedule but I still say aggy goes 2-1 or 1-2 during this stretch. They have sucked on the road, the Arkansas offense isn't bad, and Bowling Green at least has a pulse. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

I hate to explain it to these dum-dums but there are going to be 7-8 “very good, but not great” teams getting in the CFP this year. Based on early returns I think we are one of the top 3-4 teams, but most of the teams getting in will have flaws that can be picked apart. ATM, of course, is not even in the “very good” discussion and will have to show a lot more just to end the season ranked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
12 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:
We played tougher schedules than they did like 9 of the last 12 years.  Because 9 conference games and their garbage non conference.   They also had South Carolina as their permanent rival.  Those idiots are impervious to facts.  

I still don't see the logic in "recruiting for the SEC yet playing in the Big12"...somehow gives us an advantage in the SEC? Especially when you consider aggys best year in the SEC was with players recruited for the Big12. Does not compute..

The world will be bent in any which way that allows Aggies to see an unfair advantage for Texas.

We went into MIchigan's stadium and dominated every aspect of the game in front of a full crowd. We had Michigan's attention. That's not easy. The never-win-away-from-Kyle Aggies would have been weeping after the beatdown had they been in our place yesterday, and they know it.

Now the same lame brains who were predicting we would stumble and be bad this year are demanding that opinions must wait for the end of the season. It's copium. tu is bad unless they beat the number one team in the nation.

Such joyless, humorless schizophrenics. The world must conform to their need to believe they are wonderful and being thwarted by debil conspiracies from debil tu and the sports media.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Mississippi State is a good team until Texas beats them, in which case they were known JAGs.

MSU will go back to being a really good team when aggy plays them.  Aggy loses?  That's because MSU is a really good team, ya stupid sip.  Aggy wins?  We just beat a really good MSU team!  Where's our ranking??

The best part of their schedule bitching is after next year, when it rotates they are going to get Bama, Georgia, OU, Ole Miss, Tennessee and presumably us all in the same session. They got the cushiest sec schedule imaginable this year, avoiding 5 of the 7 currently highest ranked teams and catching what looks like a down lsu at home. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The best part of their schedule bitching is after next year, when it rotates they are going to get Bama, Georgia, OU, Ole Miss, Tennessee and presumably us all in the same session. They got the cushiest sec schedule imaginable this year, avoiding 5 of the 7 currently highest ranked teams and catching what looks like a down lsu at home. 

"tu lobbied the SEC to give us our difficult  schedule. They are trying to run things like always."

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

The sad part is these brain dead morons actually believe this

Screenshot_2024-09-08-19-53-40-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Bruh, I want to see a bunch of Texags posters get charged with felony bribery because the dipshits tried to pay UTPD to arrest Texas athletes. Because in their Texags conspiracy rotted brains paying off other universities police departments is something that people do.

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

No, no one knows what it will be because they haven’t decided on a format for 2026 and beyond. 

But yes, we are all hoping this is the case.

Never been a bigger Florida Gator fan than until today. I hope the Gators “boat race” their ass to a 20+ margin of victory.

That should humble aggy enough to calm down on the internet threads and etc.

Quite frankly, I’ll take a 7-6 Gator win, just get the “W” Gators!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1