Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

26 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

God the fucking nicknames. “What’s his nickname going to be?” They are so fucking pathetic. And the “he even manages to speak eloquently” is a nice racist dog whistle that they managed to sneak in there. Jesus these clowns are the worst. 

Well they gotta build the legend quickly before he transfers in 2 years

Its cute they think there is some magic about playing a team because of conference affiliation. As if playing Alabama OOC is different then playing them in conference because reasons.

Its also funny how every win is against a trash program like the defending national champions blue blood Michigan is not nearly the same as beating Florida.

They really are broke brained morons by choice.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Its cute they think there is some magic about playing a team because of conference affiliation. As if playing Alabama OOC is different then playing them in conference because reasons.

Its also funny how every win is against a trash program like the defending national champions blue blood Michigan is not nearly the same as beating Florida.

They really are broke brained morons by choice.

You can bet your bottom dollar that they will jack each other off this week to the extent that they will start anointing Reed as a Heisman candidate and prognosticating the return of the wrecking crew. All based on a janky ass win against a team that has given up on their coaching staff and the said coach is going to get the heave-ho any moment now. 

This kind of astounding lack of self-awareness is seen only in religious and political fanatics. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

These rubes never fail to entertain. They beat the equivalent of a Charlie Strong-coached Texas team and suddenly they’re a good team. Florida looked like an athletic team in full disarray yesterday. I had flashbacks. 

Quote of the morning for me is "we just got a huge road win and you guys are posting about tu!"

Huge road win over a team so bad they're possibly firing their coach 3 games into the season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

These rubes never fail to entertain. They beat the equivalent of a Charlie Strong-coached Texas team and suddenly they’re a good team. Florida looked like an athletic team in full disarray yesterday. I had flashbacks. 

Literally losing to aggy leads your coach to be fired.  I doubt Napier gets fired losing to a decent team but just like us, you can't lose to a doormat at home.  Aggy is their Kansas.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Quote of the morning for me is "we just got a huge road win and you guys are posting about tu!"

Huge road win over a team so bad they're possibly firing their coach 3 games into the season.

Lost on them is that this type of firing is accelerated when a coach loses to particularly bad teams… which was the case yesterday.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, derp said:

IMG_8344.thumb.jpeg.233064267e80099f15b94db480b8d120.jpeg

We’re not trading corny dogs for Norman. Fuck all of that.

I love how they are obligated to claim that Michigan is trash, only because we beat them.  But my favorite quote is "Texas is not as good as they look."

I'm convinced that most of the people that post on texags are not above the age of 8.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So Georgia beating Clemson means something but texas beating Michigan does not.  And beating a team 13-12 on the road that got boat raced by South Carolina also means something because Kentucky wears a sec patch. 

You have figured it out, sometimes I have to break out my gomer decoder ring, but by god! You got it! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, derp said:

IMG_8344.thumb.jpeg.233064267e80099f15b94db480b8d120.jpeg

We’re not trading corny dogs for Norman. Fuck all of that.

You should know by now that any self-respecting aggy would never refer to Texas as UT. He clearly meant Tenneessee and he is right, OU fucking sucks and is likely to have multiple losses before our game in Dallas. Our SEC schedule is a fucking joke because Florida, Miss. State, Vanderbilt, OU, and Kentucky are likely going to be in the bottom half of the league.

It's likely those group of teams might only have wins against teams from this list.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m thinking that those guys cannot understand that if we are still #1 for their game, then we are likely still undefeated but either way the game will have zero bearing on us as we will have already locked up a place in the playoffs most importantly and most likely a spot in the sec championship game. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m thinking that those guys cannot understand that if we are still #1 for their game, then we are likely still undefeated but either way the game will have zero bearing on us as we will have already locked up a place in the playoffs most importantly and most likely a spot in the sec championship game. 

How many students will they have to kill through their negligence to get a win over us this time?

• Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

So glad we are ruining SEC Final for them on Saturday nights. 

I had never heard of SEC Final before reading this thread the last 20 minutes. 

I can figure out what it is, but I avoid the SEC channel and don’t plan on ever watching that shit. 

Who gives a fuck about regional cable access coverage?

(Hint: Not me)

I guess that ags are so used to being a national afterthought that that’s where they go to see coverage of their games.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

I like how they reference colorado, michigan, and utsa's other games as a barometer for how shitty they are but notre dame's other games....nah bruh, nah, nah. 

I was thinking about this yesterday.  After ND's loss it was "transitive property doesn't work in CFB."

Now that ND wins, but CSU loses and Michigan wins by less than expected...

It's almost as though moving goalposts is a tradition.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I had never heard of SEC Final before reading this thread the last 20 minutes. 

I can figure out what it is, but I avoid the SEC channel and don’t plan on ever watching that shit. 

Who gives a fuck about regional cable access coverage?

(Hint: Not me)

I guess that ags are so used to being a national afterthought that that’s where they go to see coverage of their games.

No, it's where aggy used to go in order to bask in the glory of all of the other SEC teams' victories.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

The time for schedule bitching has long passed. The SEC released the schedule on December 14, 2023.

aggy had the holidays, all spring, and all summer to cry about it and get it out of their system. But some things never change and they won’t shut up about it. 

The funny thing is their schedule is also easy. They avoid : Georgia, Bama, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1