Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Did you board the wrong airplane and interrupt Brad sticking it up Jennifer's ass?

How do we know it was butt sex and not just doggie style?

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That dude is 25. How can you be that big of an asshole at 25?

That is first class from the looks of it, my guess, he's a spoiled rich kid who has never actually earned anything in his life.  Based on how he's dressed, I'm doubting he's going anywhere on business.  

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

What I find most amazing is that there is a direct flight from Oregon to New Hampshire.

I thought the same thing, but found an article that said he was drinking at a bar at O'Hare during a layover.  

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

That is first class from the looks of it, my guess, he's a spoiled rich kid who has never actually earned anything in his life.  Based on how he's dressed, I'm doubting he's going anywhere on business.  

#1 class.

You do not want to sit in #2 class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

There's a few more items of note.

First, from the linked article:

The defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

Uh, your honor, he was caught yellow handed  (depending on hydration level  /Herman)

And from another article:

McCarthy stated that during the flight, he got up to use the restroom, and when he came back, he was "flicking the bean" due to a medical urination problem.

Uh ... "He" was doing what?

46 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

You can almost hear, "You got to be fucking kidding me" coming out of that picture.

"Sir, if you're gonna whip it out, it better be a lot bigger" 

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

What I find most amazing is that there is a direct flight from Oregon to New Hampshire.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I thought the same thing, but found an article that said he was drinking at a bar at O'Hare during a layover.  

Sat next to a Texas Ex on his way home to NH on our Dallas to Midway leg last week, no idea that SWA flew to Manchester(ah). 

On 7/10/2024 at 6:22 PM, Steel Shank said:

I've given it some thought, and  believe I'd be down to fuck Jennifer Anniston in the ass.

was it a fleeting thought, or careful consideration?

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That dude is 25. How can you be that big of an asshole at 25?

I'll give you 10-1 odds he was in a frat.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

if I remember correctly, he claimed to walk into a private jet as Pitt was going to brown town on Anniston 

it was too dumb to believe at the time.  Then he fabricated a bullshit story about Aniston on Leno, talking about being caught in the act.  I'm dumber for having remembered that bullshit.

Terrell Davis enters the picture. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/terrell-davis-on-being-handcuffed-united-airlines-flight/

Davis explained that during the flight, his 13-year-old son asked for a cup of ice. The flight attendant, Davis said, didn't hear his son's request, so Davis, who was sitting in an aisle seat, said he put his hand up to get the flight attendant's attention. Then, when the flight attendant didn't see him, Davis said he "lightly tapped" the flight attendant on the shoulder. That's when Davis said the flight attendant swung around and said, "Don't hit me."

Davis said one of the passengers commented on the interaction.

"He turned around and said, 'You didn't hit him.' He said, 'I saw it. You didn't hit him.'"

The former NFL running back said he was surprised by the flight attendant's reaction, but didn't think much of it until the flight from Denver landed in Orange County, California.

Upon landing, Davis said, everyone was told to remain in their seats. Davis said he thought there could have been a medical emergency, so he remained in his seat reading a magazine until he heard commotion and saw FBI agents in the aisle.

"I see 'FBI' on the jacket. I see the green, I think it was the Orange County Sheriff's Department, and they were walking back toward the plane, and as they get closer to my seat, they come straight to me, and the agent walks up to me, and he leans over and whispers, 'Don't fight it,' and he put the cuffs on me."

At that moment, the former Denver Broncos star wasn't sure why he was being handcuffed. He said he thought about the ice incident, but said the agent didn't explain what was happening.

"That moment, I felt all of my dignity, I felt powerless, I felt embarrassed," he said. 

We only hear one side of the story but Davis shouldn't have touched the flight attendant. His story sounds harmless but it's pretty much better in today's world to not intentionally touch a stranger even just to get their attention. If he truly only tapped someone on the shoulder, to me that's bad manners not rising to the level of getting handcuffed by the law enforcement.

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Terrell Davis enters the picture. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/terrell-davis-on-being-handcuffed-united-airlines-flight/

We only hear one side of the story but Davis shouldn't have touched the flight attendant. His story sounds harmless but it's pretty much better in today's world to not intentionally touch a stranger even just to get their attention. If he truly only tapped someone on the shoulder, to me that's bad manners not rising to the level of getting handcuffed by the law enforcement.

Ohh, I've had shitty flight attendants before. Flying from Minn. to Beijing on Northwest. The flight attendants blocked off a bathroom for themselves and were so shitty that the 4 rows around me were laughing about the service. So, I wouldn't be so quick to blame Davis.

38 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Ohh, I've had shitty flight attendants before. Flying from Minn. to Beijing on Northwest. The flight attendants blocked off a bathroom for themselves and were so shitty that the 4 rows around me were laughing about the service. So, I wouldn't be so quick to blame Davis.

I wasn't blaming him but it's never right to touch a stranger to get their attention. I get that planes are noisy but I assume that he can raise his voice loud enough to be heard. And finally if the flight attendant is ignoring you for a cup of ice, it's not the end of the world.

And once again, if his side of the story is accurate, he never should have been handcuffed. And honesty I don't understand why he was handcuffed anyway. Perhaps if you've been accused of assault, law enforcement is always going to cuff you.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wasn't blaming him but it's never right to touch a stranger to get their attention.

Since fucking when? I work where I interact with "the public" and it's hands off so far as trying to make them comply unless its an emergency, but if I'm just trying to get their attention it's perfectly okay to tap them on the shoulder. And I do mean "tap" not slap or grab.

I believe his side of the story because I'm a closet Broncos fan and familiar with him. He got a stellar rep. The fact he is a large black man was the problem.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wasn't blaming him but it's never right to touch a stranger to get their attention.

Sure it is.  If the FA is right there and your kid can't get their attention, a light touch to the arm or shoulder is perfectly acceptable.  

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Since fucking when? I work where I interact with "the public" and it's hands off so far as trying to make them comply unless its an emergency, but if I'm just trying to get their attention it's perfectly okay to tap them on the shoulder. And I do mean "tap" not slap or grab.

I believe his side of the story because I'm a closet Broncos fan and are familiar with him. He got a stellar rep. The fact he is a large black man was the problem.

I believe his side of the story because the FBI immediately let him go and United has already apologized to him.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2024 at 9:13 AM, ABSR said:

Tell me you have never been to a bus terminal without telling me you have never been to a bus terminal.

Airport ... bus station. 220. 221. They're all the same now.

I tend to agree with @Nice Guy Eddie about not touching strangers… but… there is still absolutely no reason for things to escalate that much. I’ve had to work public facing before and had plenty of people tap me on the shoulder to get attention. All you have to say is “excuse me, please don’t touch me”. 

That sounds like a douche flight attendant throwing a fit. What an incredible waste of resources, the fbi shows up for that. Unreal.

• Hook 'Em 2