All things SNL

Dr. Teeth

Literally

I dont get it. Is this like when people in the commercial thread get pissed for some reason that mixed race couples are in commercials? Now we’re also to believe Bowen Yang’s not funny based on his performance and not other attributes. And we’re also supposed to laugh because someone said “he blows” and scraps replied “literally” and we’re supposed to pee ourselves laughing. What am I missing?

5 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I dont get it. Is this like when people in the commercial thread get pissed for some reason that mixed race couples are in commercials? Now we’re also to believe Bowen Yang’s not funny based on his performance and not other attributes. And we’re also supposed to laugh because someone said “he blows” and scraps replied “literally” and we’re supposed to pee ourselves laughing. What am I missing?

Situational awareness apparently.

On 10/20/2024 at 3:18 AM, RPM said:

Please Don't Destroy killed.

The way it turned when old boy professed his love...an the ending gave me an audible laugh while my wife was sleeping.

On 10/20/2024 at 12:28 AM, mchookem said:

'old testament fyre festival' was 😆 

TikTok bit was on point lol

The TikTok skit was maybe the funniest and most real thing i've seen this year from them.  That was great.

On 10/20/2024 at 1:01 AM, Scraps said:
On 10/19/2024 at 11:53 PM, Ttownguy said:
All of weekend update was hilarious. 

It wasn't though

Ehh...i'd say it was.

On 10/20/2024 at 10:37 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Zombie eyeball cookie!

Killer sketch honestly.

45 minutes ago, Drew said:

The way it turned when old boy professed his love...an the ending gave me an audible laugh while my wife was sleeping.

The TikTok skit was maybe the funniest and most real thing i've seen this year from them.  That was great.

Ehh...i'd say it was.

Killer sketch honestly.

Another vote for Zombie eyeball cookie.  No laugh from wife, however.