Xavier Worthy - Chiefin'

Machinator

Hook’em X, I hope you have a decade+ of success. Just like Bijan, my favorite current NFL player, even though he plays for the Dirty Birds, I’ll be wearing his jersey at work next Friday as we celebrate a new season.

Hook’em!!!

I have Bijan T-Shirt/jersey because I like the man and not the team! I’ll be wearing my Bijan shirt to work this Friday. As we celebrate the upcoming season.

Last year was RoJo with the Bears! Get healthy young man and go get yours!

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

im gonna draft worthy far too early this season. 8th round my ass. dude is gonna be WR#1 before long in Reid's offense with Mahomes tossing him the ball.

He’ll grow to be the WR version of Patrick has in Travis from the TE spot. Not a bad place to be, IMO.

Don’t forget that Rice may not be sticking around, either. Depends on when he finally has to answer for that shit in Dallas, and what comes from it all. 

4 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

He’ll grow to be the WR version of Patrick has in Travis from the TE spot. Not a bad place to be, IMO.

Don’t forget that Rice may not be sticking around, either. Depends on when he finally has to answer for that shit in Dallas, and what comes from it all. 

Yeah I googled that shitbag today, because I didnt recall hearing what his NFL penalty would be. WTF, still not punished and maybe wont be until '25 because Goodell wants the legal process to play out first? Goddell can be such a pussy at times. 

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I feel dirty admitting this, and especially since they're in our division, but I've always kinda had a soft spot for Atlanta. Their unis are pretty dope, and Bijan is a freak, so it's easier to watch them. 

Their red helmets are absolutely epic. 

IMG_9768.jpeg

IMG_9767.jpeg

nobis helmet goldstripe.jpg

nobis fat numbers.jpg

red bigbird hirez.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Yeah I googled that shitbag today, because I didnt recall hearing what his NFL penalty would be. WTF, still not punished and maybe wont be until '25 because Goodell wants the legal process to play out first? Goddell can be such a pussy at times. 

Yep. Which is why he’s still here to begin with. Yet rumors without proof is good enough in other situations.

Consistency, oh where art thou?

Dad played with T Nobis in the early 60s. Back then Freshmen weren’t eligible. Nobis took over the depth chart on the OL, prior to even making his name as a linebacker. All Dad used to say was I hated having to go against Tommy in practice! Yes we’re talking practice!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 5

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

It’s going to be a show come a week from tomorrow.

Tough game to start off, but it’s a new season with new opportunities. Would be perfect if X has a few TD’s in February. 

So, the Super Bowl.  I'll allow it.

Mom is pretty hot.  It’d be weird if we got together and I was X’s stepdad.  He’d probably call me by my first name at first instead of “dad,” but I’m sure that’ll come with time.    

(assuming mom isn’t married) 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

His mom is an absolute smoke show. 

I get not being able to attend in person, and it's nice that X attended by video, but was he really wearing pajama pants? I'm probably just getting old but put on something with a belt. 

And a fedora, amirite?

3 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

I am happy for worthy......but never in my wildest dreams would I believe that Dicker the Kicker just signed a $22million 4 year contract with the Chargers.....I never knew they even paid kickers

That's Texas Longhorn career field goal leader Cameron Dicker to you.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 8/29/2024 at 8:49 PM, Lhorn said:

Mom is pretty hot.  It’d be weird if we got together and I was X’s stepdad.  He’d probably call me by my first name at first instead of “dad,” but I’m sure that’ll come with time.    

(assuming mom isn’t married) 

Hey buddy, lets go ahead and sit down for the next few plays.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:

It’s the 26 tds and 2700 yards in 3 years receiving that makes him underutilized. I get it. Should have been 9000 yards and 87 tds.

Target stats aren't easily accessible for college but I'm guessing Worthy had something like 250 in 27 games in 22 and 23.

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

335 targets in three seasons per PFF.  More than 100 targets each season.  Targets increased each season.

image.png.b79d0d9676a4d14793bba7b6501b1e91.png

Yeah - 232 in 22 and 23 

His catch % was a bit higher than I figured.