[Surly Official] Texas @ TCU Game Thread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Snacks said:

I'm going to rewatch at half, but Jones let the dude cross his face inside on a pass play. Okafor, at least, put his hands on someone.

Unless the play was to allow the outside blitzer free, Jones took his man and Okafor should have took the guy going inside the tackle.

Looks like we need to move J whit back to RB.  I know that was a hard hit but it seems like he has more drops this season that catches.  He’s not a natural pass catcher.  His best skill is his running ability in the open field.  Get him short easy passes but I don’t think he’s going to give us much running real routes trying to make hard catches.

Unfortunately we are 1 FR WR from having an entire position group of JAGs.  Lots of these guys needs to be processed and Sark needs to hit the portal hard this off season.

All this talent and Texas struggles with a mediocre Big 12 team, that they have to internally collapse to match. Patterson would club us with our team.  Settle the fuck down and play your position--stop worrying about everybody else and how hard you want to punch somebody. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. It's just the first quarter, we'll figure this shit out  

Fuck you, Fat Gare. Burn that time out like you burn your brisket, bitch. 

at no point in the last 12 YEARS have we "figured this out"    our record on the road against conf opponents is attrocious.  Its a serious fucking problem