Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Who are you to question how our heroes protect us and make sure they make it home safely? You should thank the cop, or if you don’t like it, move from this country, commie libtard!

This one really hit me because of how he was killed execution-style right there in a neighbor’s yard. Murdered the kid and then QI covered his backside (The law changed somewhat right after this execution happened in Maryland, but it won’t put the murderer behind bars).The murderer was even referred to as being “the victim” in this. I told a friend at work last night that when I leave the continental US in January that I will never set foot on it again. So much cruelty for no reason other than people can do it.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mittens said:

Not to be crass, but what is the $50K for exactly? Losing a child isn't exactly an economic hardship but the opposite. To be clear, strictly speaking dollars and cents here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/11/2024 at 12:46 PM, UpperWestside said:

Dave McKenna wrote this article and he has covered this ongoing miscarriage of justice. Some of y’all I know subscribe to Defector and while most of the content is sports they do not limit themselves to solely covering that and report on a plethora of other topics. They will write about pretty much whatever they want as the employees collectively own the company. McKenna is a Tech grad I believe, but is a DC lifer outside of his time spent in Lubbock for college so this is a story that hits really close to home for him. The picture taken by a neighbor of this child less than a minute before he was murdered is so heartbreaking and infuriating.

https://defector.com/u-s-court-of-appeals-rules-against-cop-who-killed-peyton-ham

I had no idea about this website. Thanks for sharing.

Also, Mobstyle executions by people  who get our tax money sucks

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Not to be crass, but what is the $50K for exactly? Losing a child isn't exactly an economic hardship but the opposite. To be clear, strictly speaking dollars and cents here. 

GFM is pretty much the new free life insurance policy for people who couldn’t afford or didn’t care about getting life insurance. 

i don’t mean for that to sound crass, but it’s what I think is happening now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

At this point, there should be no reason that an officer can't have dash or body cams running the entire time. If you get a speeding ticket, you should be able to request the videos. If they can't produce it, then the ticket should automatically be dismissed.

Once you take away the revenue, I bet they figure out how to make them operational 100% of the time

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

It’s a fucking windfall. Last dead baby fetched me and my meth queen over $65. 

respect that dead baby hustle. Get that greeeeeeeen

7 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

Per the latest information from county officials and state police, deputies arrived at Massey's home on the 2800 block of Hoover Avenue at 12:50 a.m. on July 6 for a possible break-in. It has yet to be confirmed if the 911 call came from inside the home and if Massey placed it, but sentiment among her family and friends is that she did.

The news release indicated that deputies reported shots were fired at approximately 1:21 a.m. Massey was later taken by ambulance to HSHS St. John's Hospital where she died at 1:47 a.m. according to Sangamon County Coroner Jim Allmon.

It's a scene that has played out all too often for Black people nationwide, said Springfield Chapter of Black Lives Matter co-founder Sunshine Clemons, harkening back to the murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Trayvon Martin.

"She should still be here," Clemons said. "Sonya Massey is her name, her name deserves to be said."

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

Per the latest information from county officials and state police, deputies arrived at Massey's home on the 2800 block of Hoover Avenue at 12:50 a.m. on July 6 for a possible break-in. It has yet to be confirmed if the 911 call came from inside the home and if Massey placed it, but sentiment among her family and friends is that she did.

The news release indicated that deputies reported shots were fired at approximately 1:21 a.m. Massey was later taken by ambulance to HSHS St. John's Hospital where she died at 1:47 a.m. according to Sangamon County Coroner Jim Allmon.

It's a scene that has played out all too often for Black people nationwide, said Springfield Chapter of Black Lives Matter co-founder Sunshine Clemons, harkening back to the murders of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Trayvon Martin.

"She should still be here," Clemons said. "Sonya Massey is her name, her name deserves to be said."

Y'all want to skip ahead to how this plays out?

1) Sonya Massey had an extensive criminal record (shoplifting charge from 30 years ago, two CURRENT unpaid parking tickets!....or some shit like that)

2) Known criminal Sonya Massey refused multiple commands by police officers to show her hands to demonstrate that she was not a threat (when the footage is eventually released, we'll see that the sequence was something like a cop kicking down her door without identifying himself, yelling "freeze!" and 1/1000th of a second later, putting 5 rounds into her).

3) Known criminal Sonya Massey was, at the time she was shot, holding a black shiny object that looked like a gun (we'll later find out that it was her phone....the very phone she had used to call the police to her house)

4) Thus, while any loss of life is tragic, our brave police officers followed all policies and did their jobs, and we are grateful that they made it home safely to their families.

Fuck, I oughta work in media relations for law enforcement.  Easiest job in the world.

35 minutes ago, RPM said:

Thousands of whites get murdered by the police every year. Just ask Daniel Shaver and Tony Timpa. I don't see it as a race issue. I see it as the type of officer they get when high school losers who can't make a C in Algebra 1 seeking power are out to get their revenge because they can't earn any.  When a person has been rejected their whole life they flock to something that turns the table and being a cop is about the only solution. People like that can't be put in a position with that much power until they've proven they prove they're mature enough not to abuse it. Big changes need to be made in hiring and training. There's a long long way to go before we get anywhere close to that. But I also hate the bullies that make people that way even more.

From what I experienced in Europe, Cops are very very different than the US. Their culture is different too.

And Brisket, you could be right, I dunno, I read 3 articles before I posted and none had anything about that long criminal history. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/16/2024 at 11:16 AM, Hard Times said:

Body cam footage released today. Cop has been fired and charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Of course it wasn't his body cam that recorded the incident. He didn't turn his on until after he shot the woman in her own home. What was released today was from the officer who also responded to the call that a prowler was at the woman's home.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/22/us/sonya-massey-police-shooting/index.html

• Rage+1 3

You can find a link to the video here. The murder occurs shortly after the 14-minute mark. I will caution you--it's going to ruin your day.

https://youtu.be/HFun2GydGyU?si=8ZopOmVv8D4y-A-W&t=840

Some truly bizarre and infuriating dialog.

“I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,” she says in response.

“Huh?” the deputy says.

“I rebuke you in the name of Jesus,” she repeats.

“You better fucking not or I swear to God I’ll fucking shoot you in the fucking face,” Grayson says.

And shortly after the shooting:

“I’m gonna go get my kit,” the other deputy says.

“Nah – She’s done. You can go get it, but that’s a headshot,” Grayson responds, followed by cursing.

“Dude, I’m not taking fucking boiling water to the fucking head. And look, it came right to our feet, too,” Grayson says.

Fuck that guy. Hope he never spends another day as a free man.

• Rage+1 3

She was armed with boiling water.  Case closed.  Frankly, I'm shocked that they terminated the guy and filed charges.  Violates the cop code.  His defense will find an expert to testify that it's objectively reasonable to deem all hot water as a deadly weapon, and because she had it in her hands and refused to drop a fucking pot of boiling water (gee, let's see...you are literally ordering her to burn the fuck out of herself), she refused to put down a deadly weapon, and the officer had no choice but to use deadly force.

Nevermind the cop's fucking demeanor and look.  Check the fucking threat to shoot her in the fucking face, his tats and his partner's extensive tats.  Do those look like a) officer friendly, here to help out the public, or 2) officer warrior of valhalla, here to show people what's what?

Our LEO culture is irreparably broken.

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, royiv said:

That dude shouldn’t have been allowed to carry a weapon, much less be a LEO.

HIs attitude and approach is much closer to the rule than the exception for modern American LEOs.  

gekgdvt7b0ad1.jpeg

JF-US-BAD-COPS-WHISTLEBLOW-COM.jpg?strip

1208-ben-meiselas-gun-twitter-1.jpg

When you invite a cop to your house, you've invited an armed gang member in.....except a gang member is more subject to and bound by the law than the cop is.

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

Body cam footage released today. Cop has been fired and charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Of course it wasn't his body cam that recorded the incident. He didn't turn his on until after he shot the woman in her own home. What was released today was from the officer who also responded to the call that a prowler was at the woman's home.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/22/us/sonya-massey-police-shooting/index.html

Here’s the video. It’s outrageous. The shooting happens at 14:19. The cops are pretty condescending and talking down to her the whole time. Very disrespectful. I don’t know if she had any mental issues but some of the things she says are sort of strange. These guys obviously aren’t very well trained. I don’t think “Are you okay mentally?” is an appropriate question.

Anyway, at one point she goes into the kitchen to tend to a pot of boiling water on the stove. The cop moves away, she asks where he’s going, and he says “Away from your hot, steaming water.” Okay, I’d say he’s being kind of a pussy  maybe that’s what she was trying to tell him when she replied, “I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.” That really set him off. It looks like that’s what triggered him, like he thinks those are magical words with real power. He responds, “You'd better fucking not! I swear to God, I'll fucking shoot you right in your fucking face!” He draws his gun and orders her to drop the pot of water and then BLAM, BLAM, BLAM! It all happened so fast. He was screaming at this little old lady. There’s no way she could’ve figured out that this fucking meathead was about to fucking kill her. Fucking pigs.

YouTube won’t let me embed the video. Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFun2GydGyU

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

She was armed with boiling water.  Case closed.  Frankly, I'm shocked that they terminated the guy and filed charges.  Violates the cop code.  His defense will find an expert to testify that it's objectively reasonable to deem all hot water as a deadly weapon, and because she had it in her hands and refused to drop a fucking pot of boiling water (gee, let's see...you are literally ordering her to burn the fuck out of herself), she refused to put down a deadly weapon, and the officer had no choice but to use deadly force.

Not to press your outrage button even harder, but she wasn't holding the pot when he shot. The article and video both make this clear. Here's an X post that highlights it further.

This was straight-up murder. That cop shot a woman in the face simply because she had the audacity to "rebuke him in the name of Jesus."

She was cowering and apologizing and dropping to the ground when he pulled the trigger. It's truly awful.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
not elderly, apparently

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Not to press your outrage button even harder, but she wasn't holding the pot when he shot. The article and video both make this clear. Here's an X post that highlights it further.

This was straight-up murder. That cop shot an elderly black woman in the face simply because she had the audacity to "rebuke him in the name of Jesus."

She was cowering and apologizing and dropping to the ground when he pulled the trigger. It's truly awful.

I also need to see some specifics, but per NPR this morning....this fucking deputy was on his 4th department in 6 years (or his 6th department in 4 years), something like that?  And he had two recent DUIs as well?

Bad cops get shuffled around more expeditiously than pedophile priests, both so they can victimize someone else.  There needs to be legislation (probably in each individual state) that puts a big fucking damper on that practice.  If you are terminated because you are a POS from multiple departments, you shouldn't be able to get a badge and a gun down the street.  But I 200% guarantee you that cops and their unions will never, ever, ever allow such a law to pass.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

This was straight-up murder. That cop shot an elderly black woman in the face simply because she had the audacity to "rebuke him in the name of Jesus."

Don’t disagree with any of this, but I read in the CNN article posted up thread that she was 36. I was surprised because she definitely seemed much older. Further advances my thought that she was having some sort of mental issue and the approach the officers were taking with dealing with her was entirely inappropriate for what she really needed. 

1 hour ago, royiv said:

He worked in Pawnee? I hope Leslie Knope personally fired him and Ron Swanson kicked his ass on the way out of City Hall.

He got Jammed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Do we know why she was boiling a pot of water at 1am in the morning? I guess it's not relevant at the end of the day but I'm surprised at the timeline of events. Why are they entering her home? Why are they asking for her ID? Why are they being aggressive over a comment I took as a sarcastic joke? Why not leave the house if you felt it was a threat despite the kitchen counter in between them? This cop is going to prison. 

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I also need to see some specifics, but per NPR this morning....this fucking deputy was on his 4th department in 6 years (or his 6th department in 4 years), something like that?  And he had two recent DUIs as well?

Bad cops get shuffled around more expeditiously than pedophile priests, both so they can victimize someone else.  There needs to be legislation (probably in each individual state) that puts a big fucking damper on that practice.  If you are terminated because you are a POS from multiple departments, you shouldn't be able to get a badge and a gun down the street.  But I 200% guarantee you that cops and their unions will never, ever, ever allow such a law to pass.

I totally agree with this... the problem, (and btw there are multiple youtube channels dedicated to this issue)... the problem is, the VAST majority of these shitheel cops are allowed to resign from their existing department while under investigation for clear violations of policy.

Police Depts have figured out it costs a fuckload less money to just let an asshole resign, rather than go through the Police Union hoops of actually firing a cop.

So, because they are now a "former" officer with "insert podunk police dept here", that effectively ends any non-1st degree felony investigations that were being persued while the shitheel cop was on admin leave.

This policy of allowing them to resign rather than being fired also has the 2nd benefit of making the vast majority of them re-hireable by another police dept in the state... maybe 1 town or county over from the previous one.

and its exactly why this asshole was working with his 6th department in 4 years.

There would have to be a Federal Do Not Hire Database set up to force that shit from happening...

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

There would have to be a Federal Do Not Hire Database set up to force that shit from happening...

Then we should have one of those.

Surely all of the good cops, who side with We The People against those very, very, very few bad apples who would be on the receiving end of that Database, would support such a thing.  Right?  All the good cops would support it, so it's a lock that it will happen, right?

Yep, all those good cops are gonna stand up for us.....

jonah-jameson-laugh.gif

• Rage+1 1

AggroCop has two DWI's on his record. 2015 & 2016:

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/illinois/illinois-deputy-charged-murder-dui-charges-macoupin-county/63-b1167b53-ef81-4af1-8383-e341359d41b4

Court records showed that Grayson was previously charged twice, once in 2015 and once in 2016, with driving under the influence of alcohol in Macoupin County. He pleaded guilty to the 2015 charge and a judge found him guilty of the 2016 charge, records showed. 

6 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Do we know why she was boiling a pot of water at 1am in the morning? I guess it's not relevant at the end of the day but I'm surprised at the timeline of events. Why are they entering her home? Why are they asking for her ID? Why are they being aggressive over a comment I took as a sarcastic joke? Why not leave the house if you felt it was a threat despite the kitchen counter in between them? This cop is going to prison. 

Ill take a stab at the questions.  Maybe she got hungry, its really not germane WHY she was boiling water; maybe she works nights and is getting ready for work.  Agreed, its not relevant. She called the cops for a possible intruder investigation according to news reports.  They asked for ID to make sure it's her home and she's not the intruder.  No excuse to be aggressive here imo.  Agreed, the door was right behind them, much better option was to back out of the house get the taser out and bring her to the ground assuming she pursues.

Agree with others, he will be found guilty. No excuse and one more horrible senseless act by a leo.  Damn shame. He even dismisses the first aid the other officer started to retrieve.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And he had two recent DUIs as well?

One in 2015 and another in 2016 was what I heard on the news tonight. They said that won’t prevent you from being a cop in Illinois.

Maybe it should. 

6 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Completely agree. The federal government does this for healthcare practitioners via the National Practitioner Databank so there’s a mechanism in place already to do this. If you have an ugly NPDB report good luck getting hospital privileges, medical malpractice coverage, credentialed by payers, etc. Something like this should be part of federal policing reform legislation.

National Practitioner Databank

• Like 1

What’s insane is that we have that for Fire/EMS in Texas. If someone dies or suffers harm under your care you can and will have your license revoked. A DWI will get your license suspended for a minimum of 6 months, and in either case you have to apply for reinstatement. Then you are required to appear in person before the DSHS board in Austin for the hearing.
  • Rage+1 1

I totally agree with this... the problem, (and btw there are multiple youtube channels dedicated to this issue)... the problem is, the VAST majority of these shitheel cops are allowed to resign from their existing department while under investigation for clear violations of policy.
Police Depts have figured out it costs a fuckload less money to just let an asshole resign, rather than go through the Police Union hoops of actually firing a cop.

So, because they are now a "former" officer with "insert podunk police dept here", that effectively ends any non-1st degree felony investigations that were being persued while the shitheel cop was on admin leave.
This policy of allowing them to resign rather than being fired also has the 2nd benefit of making the vast majority of them re-hireable by another police dept in the state... maybe 1 town or county over from the previous one.

and its exactly why this asshole was working with his 6th department in 4 years.

Yeah, except that all of the investigations that are ended upon resignation still have records and those records should be available under Open Records requests. Also, in the vast majority of files, these jackasses have been written up or reprimanded for all kinds of bad shit before the really bad thing that gets them forced out.

The problem isn’t even this complicated most of the time. Gatesville PD hired a cop last year who was fired less than two years prior from Killeen. Fired for misleading his supervisor to establish probable cause and get authorization for a strip search. It’s plain as fucking day right HERE IN HIS FILE THAT I’M STARING AT WHILE I TYPE THIS.

For extra LOL’s, a year before being fired he was all over local media for an excessive force incident (that he was demoted as a result of). Not enough people give a fuck.

They never really looked into his history. Of course, they are aware now, since I sent the records to a friend of mine one who was prepping a trial involving the officer. And yes, the officer is still on the Gatesville PD payroll somehow.
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 12:17 PM, Hard Times said:

Thousands of whites get murdered by the police every year. Just ask Daniel Shaver and Tony Timpa. I don't see it as a race issue. I see it as the type of officer they get when high school losers who can't make a C in Algebra 1 seeking power are out to get their revenge because they can't earn any.  When a person has been rejected their whole life they flock to something that turns the table and being a cop is about the only solution. People like that can't be put in a position with that much power until they've proven they prove they're mature enough not to abuse it. Big changes need to be made in hiring and training. There's a long long way to go before we get anywhere close to that. But I also hate the bullies that make people that way even more.

From what I experienced in Europe, Cops are very very different than the US. Their culture is different too.

And Brisket, you could be right, I dunno, I read 3 articles before I posted and none had anything about that long criminal history. 

No disrespect but I hate this line. So many people say that. Per capita its not close, and those are just the ones we know about. Many shooting fly right under the radar.

On 7/25/2024 at 5:13 PM, Thatguy said:

No disrespect but I hate this line. So many people say that. Per capita its not close, and those are just the ones we know about. Many shooting fly right under the radar.

Fortunately cops are racist or they’d kill a lot more white people every year than they do.