Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

Fuck those cops. While, yes, it is stealing, sometimes humanitarian needs outweigh the loss of some bottled water that people desperately need in a disaster situation. Use some critical thinking skills, report it to the proper authorities so that the owner can be compensated from disaster funds and get that water into the hands of the people that need it. It’s not like people were looting a shipment of gold bullion headed to Ft. Knox.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Fuck those cops. While, yes, it is stealing, sometimes humanitarian needs outweigh the loss of some bottled water that people desperately need in a disaster situation. Use some critical thinking skills, report it to the proper authorities so that the owner can be compensated from disaster funds and get that water into the hands of the people that need it. It’s not like people were looting a shipment of gold bullion headed to Ft. Knox.

Sure, sure.  But....counterpoint....losers with tiny dicks and badges needed to power trip.  So, you understand it had to go down this way.

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

Summary: duh, what we've been saying on this thread from the get-go.  There are only two kinds of cops: 1) bad cops, and 2) cops who go along with the bad cops, because the culture will not allow for anything other than that.

"Good cops who hold bad cops accountable" can be found right next to the unicorns and gnomes in the "shit that doesn't exist" department.

There are surely people who go into law enforcement for the right reasons.  Those people either 1) give in and become part of the culture they should hate, or 2) leave the profession.  The rot is systemic, and total.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Derka said:

this goes from 0 to murder in 0.5 seconds. this cop shouldn’t just be fired or charged or prosecuted, this motherfucker deserves a slow, painful death on national tv. this police killing is as bad as it gets:

Saw that yesterday and initially thought the same thing. But the second tweet says dude who got shot had a 9mm handgun he was trying to pull from his waistband when he was approached by the cop. It's tough to tell from the video though. 

Cops suck. But if you're driving a stolen vehicle, and then you pull a gun on a cop, you're gonna get shot. 

well that certainly changes things. what’s fucked up is that if this weren’t the 5,000th video of its kind then my reaction would have been, “there’s something i’m missing here” as opposed to, “here we go again.” shit is a daily occurrence in america. literally just a daily aspect of life here.

26 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Saw that yesterday and initially thought the same thing. But the second tweet says dude who got shot had a 9mm handgun he was trying to pull from his waistband when he was approached by the cop. It's tough to tell from the video though. 

Cops suck. But if you're driving a stolen vehicle, and then you pull a gun on a cop, you're gonna get shot. 

Yeah, can't really tell from the video.  If the victim was drawing a gun, that's a good and legal shooting.  But....

6 minutes ago, Derka said:

well that certainly changes things. what’s fucked up is that if this weren’t the 5,000th video of its kind then my reaction would have been, “there’s something i’m missing here” as opposed to, “here we go again.” shit is a daily occurrence in america. literally just a daily aspect of life here.

....this.  Cops get, and should get, zero benefit of the doubt.  None.  Nada.  Each cop shooting should be treated as an intentional murder from the start.  The burden of self-defense/defense of others should be a fucking mountain for the cop to climb.  But hey, you've got a body cam -- if you're telling the truth, it should back you up, right?  What's that?  Many of you regularly don't turn them on?  Gosh, who could have seen that coming?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

looks like perp has a gun in left hand down by his side when the cops shoots. Need to get zapruder to enhance the video. 

But, I'm a little uneasy about unloading a clip in a store if the perp is not actively killing people. 

Best practice is to shoot the bad guy reaching for his gun before they're actively killing people instead of after they've started killing people. 

51 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Best practice is to shoot the bad guy reaching for his gun before they're actively killing people instead of after they've started killing people. 

This.

35 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Yeah, but he wasn't reaching for his gun until cop starting screaming. 

Yeah....that doesn't matter, like, at all.

Calm cop.  Cop shouting at you to freeze.  Doesn't matter -- the number of times where it's a good idea to draw a gun on a cop who has a gun pointed at you remains steady at 0.0.

This cop may be a terrible cop, and an absolute murderous POS....but if the victim pulled a gun on the cop, it will be a legally justified shooting 100% of the time.  Even murderous POS's can fall into a situation where they are legally justified to use deadly force.

9 hours ago, Derka said:

this goes from 0 to murder in 0.5 seconds. this cop shouldn’t just be fired or charged or prosecuted, this motherfucker deserves a slow, painful death on national tv. this police killing is as bad as it gets:

Justified or not, that is absolutely awful to watch. Jesus, that is some imagery that is not going to sit well while trying to fall asleep.

9 hours ago, Derka said:

perhaps the fact that i made the very next post clues you in to what happened? you needed to get upset and complain about it? really? “carry on” he says. 

Nope I'm still confused but that's nothing new.

In order to keep this topical I will relay a story that happened a few years ago.

I didn't come to a complete stop at an obscure stop sign in West U.  Cop sees me, I see him and immediately pull over.  Get my license out and he comes storming up to my window and blurts YOU DIDNT EVEN SLOW DOWN DID YOU???

I see no good way to answer so I just stick my hand out the window and say HERE IS MY LICENSE.  Didn't want to call him a liar.  Or incriminate myself further.  I didn't get shot or have to exit the vehicle.  I am white and devastatingly handsome, so I have that going for me.  Which is nice.

13 minutes ago, huge said:

Nope I'm still confused but that's nothing new.

In order to keep this topical I will relay a story that happened a few years ago.

I didn't come to a complete stop at an obscure stop sign in West U.  Cop sees me, I see him and immediately pull over.  Get my license out and he comes storming up to my window and blurts YOU DIDNT EVEN SLOW DOWN DID YOU???

I see no good way to answer so I just stick my hand out the window and say HERE IS MY LICENSE.  Didn't want to call him a liar.  Or incriminate myself further.  I didn't get shot or have to exit the vehicle.  I am white and devastatingly handsome, so I have that going for me.  Which is nice.

What was the sausage king of Chicago doing driving on West U?

2 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

$1 million is too light.

Also it all needs to come out of that specific cops' pension and the supervising officer's pension and chief of police etc etc etc

And not taxpayers wallets.

Ha-ha-ha-aha.

What an absurd idea.

years ago, I was locked up overnight on some stupid bullshit because I was young and stupid. Pled nolo contendre, and got a 200 dollar fine, with a 50 dollar credit for spending one night in jail. 

If those cops can't pay the million, lock em up and give em 50 dollars credit for each night in jail. 

That's in addition to the years they get for abuse of power, illegal arrest, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

years ago, I was locked up overnight on some stupid bullshit because I was young and stupid. Pled nolo contendre, and got a 200 dollar fine, with a 50 dollar credit for spending one night in jail. 

If those cops can't pay the million, lock em up and give em 50 dollars credit for each night in jail. 

That's in addition to the years they get for abuse of power, illegal arrest, etc. 

Cops.

Being held personally accountable.

Gosh, you are ADORABLE.

• Like 1

Thanks alot Hall County Sheriff and Texas DPS assholes who blasted out a “blue alert” statewide at 4:53am…

IMG_3156.thumb.jpeg.273d7749f66ff4f442793fe378083eb9.jpeg

like what the fuck is anyone supposed to do with a blue alert, even if it’s not for a location 7 hours drive away? Am I supposed to put on my Batman leotard and go help track down the person who’s injured/shot a cop? I know damn well the cops won’t be signing up for “EvilBill Alerts” to be blasted to their phones statewide at all hours of the night if I get lost/injured/drunk/shot…

/rant

• Rage+1 8

Thanks alot Hall County Sheriff and Texas DPS assholes who blasted out a “blue alert” statewide at 4:53am…
IMG_3156.thumb.jpeg.273d7749f66ff4f442793fe378083eb9.jpeg

like what the fuck is anyone supposed to do with a blue alert, even if it’s not for a location 7 hours drive away? Am I supposed to put on my Batman leotard and go help track down the person who’s injured/shot a cop? I know damn well the cops won’t be signing up for “EvilBill Alerts” to be blasted to their phones statewide at all hours of the night if I get lost/injured/drunk/shot…
/rant

Are these new? I thought I had all that bull shit turned off on my phone.

5 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah, I had to go look and I DO have them turned off, except for severe and extreme events.  I once got one of those alerting me to a tornado issue when I wasn't being weather-aware, as they say.  Although it turned out to be a nothingburger for me (maybe not for some others), I have left those on.

8 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I had to go look and I DO have them turned off, except for severe and extreme events.  I once got one of those alerting me to a tornado issue when I wasn't being weather-aware, as they say.  Although it turned out to be a nothingburger for me (maybe not for some others), I have left those on.

It's an abuse of the emergency system by our states shitty leadership. They want to build the narrative that cops are persecuted and need mo monies to buy toys to go murder people under false pretenses and falsified warrants. 

What better way to do that than wake everyone the fuck up at 5am on Friday???

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

It's an abuse of the emergency system by our states shitty leadership.

It's an abuse that is going to have a real-world consequence as everyone disables their emergency alerts on their phone.

So when there's a tornado that nobody gets notice of, or when there's a kidnapped kid that nobody knows about, you can thank DPS and the Hall County Sheriff's Department.

Buncha stupid fuckwads.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 4