Things Not Going Well for Alec Baldwin

ousuxndallas

12 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Who is having the worst day of 2024 - @TreatyOak today or Joe Biden on debate night?

Well said, lol.  

I'm truly surprised it even got to trial, and I think that was as good as it was going to be.

Now Alec can focus on his other wonderful initiatives:

Suing the idiot, unqualified girl that his company hired as the armorer. Yes, this is actually happening.

His beautiful gesture of volunteering to share the proceeds from the movie sales with the husband of the woman he shot and killed. Yes, that actually happened. The husband told him to F off and is currently suing Alec Baldwin.  

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Well said, lol.  

I'm truly surprised it even got to trial, and I think that was as good as it was going to be.

Suing the idiot, unqualified girl that his company hired as the armorer. Yes, this is actually happening.

His beautiful gesture of volunteering to share the proceeds from the movie sales with the husband of the woman he shot and killed. Yes, that actually happened. The husband told him to F off and is currently suing Alec Baldwin.  

Actually happening?

image.gif.781bef0d59dee418c4f26a34acc9cace.gif

Well said, lol.  

And that lawsuit is where this dispute belongs. Baldwin as the producer was arguably negligent in hiring a shitty armorer.
This shouldn’t have been a criminal case against him.
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

That's not actually what happened. The estate and husband had already sued Baldwin and the production company. They agreed to a settlement and dismissal of the lawsuit with the estate to receive a lump sum and the husband to join as a producer. However, apparently in connection with an insurance dispute, the estate has not yet been paid and as a result the husband is looking to return to court, I presume to enforce the settlement agreement. 

22 hours ago, 'stache said:

During a Friday hearing on the motion, outside the presence of the jury, special prosecutor Kari Morrissey voluntarily testified under oath about the withheld evidence, claiming that she had done nothing wrong. 

She also revealed that her fellow prosecutor, Erlinda O. Johnson, had abruptly resigned during the hearing, because she disagreed with the decision to make it public. 

This quickly went from a manslaughter case to debarment deposition.