• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Longboard Horn

• Randolph Duke

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, deadshank said:

Of course, we should.  The more precipitous the fall the better.  Ruined holiday and ruined family gatherings.   What’s not to like?  

I don't know. Beat them in early and ruin the rest of their season.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Alberts and all of College Station is scared shitless of Texas. They talk that shit but they know what's coming. They won't admit it, but an anal raping is coming.

I concur. Why play a glorified AAC team? If we win we're supposed to win, if we lose we gain nothing. 

Man, I really hope you're right, but aggy has wet dreams about this game, while it's more of a trap game on our schedule.  After last year's Cougar High game, anything can happen...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deej said:

I'd rather snatch it  away from them at the end.  Stride in to ruin their Normal Rockwell-esque gathering with their favorite sheep dates and Applebee's take out and leave them slack jawed and destroyed.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deej said:

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

If we beat them early then we're just the "early setback."  I'd prefer to beat them late and participate in the complete derailing of the ag roller coaster.

WHEN we beat them early, they have to shut up for the rest of the season

they can't pivot to "ran out of time" "fixed" "evil sips" or whatever 5 minutes after the final whistle

they have to play out the season and there is no 'next year' while they are still in that seaason

the flip side, they win 1 of 4, and in those seasons, they will be drinking from the jizzjar nonstop and inevitably not make the win stand up through the rest of the killer sec schedule

and this puts in play the worst-case scenario, beating us early AND THEN having to do it again in an atlanta rematch

make it the sec opener for both and get it out of the way

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Why not the weekend in early November that the SEC traditionally reserves for cupcake games for all its members?

a 9-game conference schedule eliminates that tradition

fcs games will still happen but they will have to be played early, or there is no room for a regular season bye

5 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

Man, I really hope you're right, but aggy has wet dreams about this game, while it's more of a trap game on our schedule.  After last year's Cougar High game, anything can happen...

This is not a one way rivalry. Texas will not be confused about who they’re playing and what is on the line against ATM. That’s always been the case and a big reason why there have been so few upsets historically.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

We should play them early in the season to get them out of the way. If they wanna keep playing LSU on Thanksgiving I could care less. 

But now that we're  in the SEC, aren't we supposed to play a tomato can in November?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

36 minutes ago, Modessit said:
43 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
image.png.e9e765a34c14a116437317402dd461ad.png

They're taking about themselves right? Although I'm not sure when their "one good season" was, maybe the Johnny 8ball season?

And only finished 3rd in their division. What a season for them. That’s a real accomplishment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

aggy left the B12 for “relevance,” but never achieved it. Their hundred year decision turned into a decade plus, but oh well.

aggy will be begging to go back to the B12 by 2027. Mark it, stamp it, as it’ll be true. Just to escape Brother.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

The difference is we have substantially more talent and a better coach than they do. Sark has his shortcomings, but he did say he would be ready. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sark should link this thread to all the players and coaches who are not acquainted with aggy and their history with Texas.

Especially the false narrative they have continually spewed about UT being the evil destroyer of conferences and cheaters. 
Educate them about the truth of aggy and their treatment of UT at the time of the Bonfire “Bowl”, their vandalism of Memorial Stadium and the 40 acres campus over the years. 
And about the lies they spread at their departure from the Big 12.

In fact, just link the players to TexAgs so they can read the the idiocy for themselves.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Aggies think that joining the SEC somehow voided the 2nd-tier status they enjoy in the state of Texas as an academic institution.

No.  You changed athletic conferences.  That's it.  Your school is still in College Station, TX.  It's still academically inferior to UT and Rice.  Ironically, Aggies are doing everything they can to further widen that gulf by admitting anyone with a pulse, because somehow they perceive it as a badge of honor to be the largest university in the United States.

It's similar to their efforts to stay ahead of UT and DKR Memorial by repainting their bleacher stripes at Kyle Field to increase capacity.  Never mind that you just made all your lardass fans even more uncomfortable than they already were, biggest stadium in Texas whoop!

Fucking idiots.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2024 at 1:43 AM, jimmyjazz said:

At this point, there's no particular need to play those dorks on Thanksgiving or even that weekend.  Fuck it, pick a random Saturday in September.  Saw varsity's horns off, whoop and lose like usual.

You forgot UNCOVER!, Farmers fight!, off the grass and off the wood!

29 minutes ago, 1bigtx said:

The original plan for the aggi basketball arena was for it to have one more seat that the Erwin Center (classic penis envy). Anywhoo, during construction of said aggi arena the damned thing collapsed when it was just a frame. Someone forgot about securing insurance for construction so everything to that point was a total loss. With the construction funds that were left, a much smaller gymnasium was built for varsity aggi cagers.

Is this for real?

Paging @Randolph Duke...